Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fox's Tale (M)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

A Fox's Tale (M) - Page 10 Empty Re: A Fox's Tale (M)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:56 am

Tenshi continued down her town,following a hidden trail that was glued into her mind. The trail glowed in her mind,mapping out right in front of her. She walked around houses,and entered through the woods. As she walked,she did start to notice it was becoming rather loud from the city's monsters. She frowned,wondering if her little hut was still standing.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:46 pm

Akki actually enjoyed the pancakes this time, though his thoughts were still worried. He could barely chew on his food now, feeling like worry was filling up the rest of his appetite. Kara had already stopped by and put the check on his table, and he grabbed it. Feelings of boredom hit him as he slightly pulled on the receipt. He didn't eat the quarter of a pancake that was still there. Getting up he grabbed his wallet and left the money on the table, plus a tip. She probably would take it the wrong way, but he guessed that it was just her personality. Walking out of the restaurant, he looked around. "I should explore." He muttered to himself, not liking the quite that was around him.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:33 pm

She continued to walk,her head held low as she followed the trail that was burned into her memory. Then suddenly,it hit her. Literally! Her head banged into a stone wall,flying back with a state of shock. She took a few gasps of air,then sighed. "Stupid wall.. Wait,a wall?" She looked at it up and down. It wasn't new,as moss was already grown in the cracks and vines singed about. She sighed again,but in depression. "Damn society. They can't stop cutting trees huh?"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Akki walked past the park and by the same bench he had sat on yesterday. "I really need to spice things up." He mumbled to himself, leaning back. He had a landlady as a god, how boring could his life be? "Pretty boring." He answered his own thought, louder. Getting up from the bench, he walked towards the same stone wall. Maybe he should do something risky. Messing with Tenshi could bring some moments he would never forget. But he didn't know if she would actually hurt him or get hurt herself. He sighed as he leaned against some of the stones jutting out of the wall. He jumped over the wall, looking at the same spot where Tenshi was yesterday. Damn.... He thought. Am I getting depressed? He asked himself.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Tenshi poked the stone wall,not caring to take notice about anything else. She rubbed her fingers across them,sighing. "Stupid Akki." She spat. She started imitating him. "Oh,sure I'll live her and completely ignore you and not care to tar notice in anything you do. Heck! I'll just destroy your property too after I get denied to a job!" She said in a low tone matching Akki's. she snarled. "I should just kill him.. God what am I saying!"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Akki jumped up on the wall and fell over, feeling weird. The feeling of him processing all his memories unsettled him. He decided to walk in the direction he saw Tenshi come, maybe finding out what she was doing, maybe finding her. He didn't feel like approaching her yet, but....maybe he should just let his legs walk. He tried not to think about her, and his mind instantly turned to another pressing issue. He wanted to relax, heck, he wanted to leave. He reminded himself that he didn't have to live permanently, just save up some money to afford next semester. But by now he realized that he would probably miss a few...maybe he would just have to wait till next year. He was staring at the ground and heard something. He kept walking, and he stopped. Looking up, he took a deep breath, but then it caught in his throat. He could see Tenshi, and he wondered if she could see him. He jumped toward a nearby bush, hoping that she wouldn't know he was there.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:31 am

(I feel like this topic is drying up....do you have anything planned or do you just want to stop? I can throw a plot-bomb into it, though it's gonna be some crazy crap.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:11 pm

(Sorry for being gone forever! My grandparents broke up and it's just a big mess >.< not really a good excuse to not reply though,so really sorry! Btw,I'm thinking the same xD we can quit. Besides?we have the one in Bonfire.)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Yeah it's fine, I've never really had a personal excuse to be of HI..other than just no ideas or I didn't want to get on. I was thinking we could quit the one in Bonfire(I pay no attention to the location of the topic XD) since idk how one of them is going to win without massive power-playing or just slapping the other person's foxes down in power.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:50 pm

(okay,and yeah true XD That was just a massive power-play subject,especially on my turns xD (hate losing >.<) Well,okay. Both are dropped.)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10