Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is no red ridding hood tale ( Dakota and Shadow only!)

Go down

This is no red ridding hood tale ( Dakota and Shadow only!) Empty This is no red ridding hood tale ( Dakota and Shadow only!)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:34 pm

Elizabeth walked out of the bar saying good bye to every one And heading for the wood trail leading to her home. She worn a blue silk dress And her hair free blowing it's curly strands in the wimd. After only a mile or two a cold breeze swept in and the weather dropped below 20° And her teeth began a quite chatter as her body shivered viontly but she walked on.

(I was thinking this could be when Hoe comes in. Sss)[flash][/flash]

Back to top Go down

This is no red ridding hood tale ( Dakota and Shadow only!) Empty Re: This is no red ridding hood tale ( Dakota and Shadow only!)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:01 pm

(lol alright)

Henry~

I sat on the couch, waiting for her at her home. I was going to surprise her, me being here obviously was a good enough surprise.. I grew impatient quickly though and lied down, falling asleep for a nap.

Joe~

My eyes watched the girl's every movement, the way her curly hair blowed with the chilly wind, her figure cringing from the cold. I could see her white, could knuckles from my hiding place.. they were very noticeable. I could not take my eyes off of her, as if I was hypnotized.. or mezmerized. Suddenly, being werewolf I could not control my instincts and threw my head back, answering the howl of a nearby wolf, it was spine-chilling and scary to the girl I supposed. My yellow eyes gleamed from the brush, no doubt she noticed them.. staring, intent.

Back to top Go down

This is no red ridding hood tale ( Dakota and Shadow only!) Empty Re: This is no red ridding hood tale ( Dakota and Shadow only!)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Elizbeth stumbled over a root at the same time of the howl. Her eyes surched the area before they locked on two yellow ones. Her hand then started movimg around for a stick while not taking her eyes off his. Soon her hand was locked around a stick and swong it towards him but loses grip And it goes flying around. Elizabeth thought it was over but them relised the eyes where gone, I hit it! She thought and stood up ready to run but stops as curiosity gets the best of her and she turns starts to peak over the bushes.

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:40 am

Gabrielle looked over the top of her flat. Everything was so quiet... so peaceful. She enjoyed being in her small flat but she felt lonely. She felt lonely even if she knew how to take care of herself and she felt lonely because she missed the one she loved and she felt ugly because he left her. She remembered the last night he made her feel beautiful before quickly leaving her, telling her to stay where no sort of man or creature could get at her... and men were like that. She left her family, her sister she had a close bonding relationship with. She left it all from 10 to 15... and here she sat, alone, sitting on her bed. Hoping for a sound that would reveal of a man's presance- her man. But quiet filled the room and even though he'd said he'd come back, she knew he wouldn't.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Joe~

My eyes flashed closed when I noticed the stick coming straight for me. I ducked low, the branch just barely scratching my head. I snarled, loud enough for her to hear and exploded from the bushes in my werewolf form, a monster a was. Half beast; Half man. Foam ran from my mouth in an angry rage, traveling down my neck and chest until it dripped to the ground. Not saying a single word I shoved her easily against the earth, pushing her down with my hands on her shoulders, I leaned forward, inhaling her scent as if it were a drug, I continued to smell her, snorting occasionally for several minutes. I then pulled myself away and loomed over her, staring intently at her..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Elizabeth jumped seeing him come ragging out but before she knew it she was on the ground, and he was sniffing her? Her eyes wide never before had she seem such a beast, she didn't never in such things big mow laying her shocked she summed her courage and looked for an exit but there was none. *Wait if a woman screams some ones bound to come, right?*She thought.eyes starring into the beast. She opened her mouth and let a ear shattering scream out that echoed though the Woods. She looked at the beast and with out thinking she stood turned and took off, hoping he was distracted by the scream which hopefully hurt hes ears. Eliza ran as fast as she could not stopping, she lost her shoes.in the process and didn't even notice it when she ran on the sharp prickly rocks beneath her. Them she saw home and sped soon oping the door and s,laming it close locking it them pulling down the wooden protectors and locking it keeping the windows closed. She stopped breathing heavy and took a deep breath. She turned and saw Henry, "What are you doing here?" Word around town said he was going to propose to me one Last time and not take no. Eliza stared at him a eyebrow raised, "Sleeping on ,y couch."She paused, "aren't the castle's couches good enough for ? Look this is a bad---- the ducks!" She yelled unlocking the door and running out towards the pond, hoping they where fine and not killed if the werewolf fallowed her.

Last edited by wild one on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:16 pm

-Bump-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:35 pm

(Reply!!!!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:53 am

(I don't want this topic to die! Reply!)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:06 am

Who's supposed to?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:14 am

(Dakota is needed at the time but you can)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:55 pm

(Dakota)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:56 pm

(Silver I don't think she's ever going to reply do you want to play Henry and Joe?)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:21 pm

{I don't know... how about you ask someone else to play them?}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:22 pm

(I guess but who?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down