Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:06 pm

I set the soda down beside me after screwing on the lid I start to hum the tune and tap my fingers the beat to the song I know you want love celebration by Madonna vs. Lady GaGa vs. Pit bull without realizing it

Back to top Go down

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:48 pm

I smiled, but it faded, once he said he was glad Gemini and I were finally here together I got the feeling I had around Alstonia. I plastered my smile back on and said, "Oh! That's cool, I love animals!" I followed at his side and looked out into the courtyard, something about it made me feel safe and at home. I turned to face the other way, looking at the gas lights that illuminated the hallway. I turned my attention back to my mentor just as he finished talking about the dining hall. We moved along to the classrooms, followed by the library. Once in the library, I saw an isle of books covered in dust, the entrance blocked off. "Why are those books sealed off?" We moved onto the stables, the the offices followed by other places I didn't pay attention to. We made our way back to the dining hall, I saw Gemini. I smiled and waved to her, then walked over towards her and Alstonia, Lord Rysoden behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:16 pm

koty~ i listend as she hummed, enjoying it as i ate silently.

Gemini~
Lord Rysoden smiled kindly down at Layla, "Those books are spell books. None of the fledglings or even the fully changed vampyres are allowed access." he continued following Layla when they reached the dinning hall. "Ill leave you be to eat" he smiled one last heart warming smile and strode off. I catch Layla with her mentor and i wave back. I think to myself as Alstonia says, "child, please eat. I will find you later to give you your class schedual." she put her arms around me in a gentle hug and i forced mine around her too. *AWKWARD!* my mind shouted as i watched her leave. I called out Layla's name, waving my arm so she will come over and stand in line with me. I flicked my aubrun hair over my shoulder as my green eyes scanned the lunch room. (uhm you wanna bring in the twins and all now to sit with?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Jamie: It was pretty much dark now I continue to hum thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Koty~I pitched my trash and sat listening to Jamie as she hummed. My head began to hurt and throb. I knew what was going on and I quickly dug into my pants pocket. I pulled out a bottle of pills and popped one into my mouth. I put my head between my knees and breathed heavily. I was bi polor but I knew when a née bad mood was gonna swing in so I always carried my "happy pills" where ever I went.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:21 pm

i stop and look at him "Are you ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:38 pm

I snap my head up, "Do I look okay?" I spit at her, my blue eyes glazing over. Ugh! She only asked a simple question! The medicine must not be kicking in yet. Apologize! I scold myself mentally. "Im so sorry!" I blab "I am bipolar and I really didn't mean that"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:40 pm

I look at him in my mind i was putting it all together I nod "It's alright." my arm starts to quiver "Damn it." I mumble to myself barely loud enough for him to have heard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:26 pm

I look at the ground and hold on to my quivering arm with my other hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:35 pm

My keen hearing picks up her cursing and my sharp eyesight catches her arm trembling. I instantly recharge out for her but pull away, "what's the matter?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:36 pm

"Too much caffieen(sp)." I chuckle then look up but not meeting his eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:29 pm

shezawesome15 wrote:koty~ i listend as she hummed, enjoying it as i ate silently.

Gemini~
Lord Rysoden smiled kindly down at Layla, "Those books are spell books. None of the fledglings or even the fully changed vampyres are allowed access." he continued following Layla when they reached the dinning hall. "Ill leave you be to eat" he smiled one last heart warming smile and strode off. I catch Layla with her mentor and i wave back. I think to myself as Alstonia says, "child, please eat. I will find you later to give you your class schedual." she put her arms around me in a gentle hug and i forced mine around her too. *AWKWARD!* my mind shouted as i watched her leave. I called out Layla's name, waving my arm so she will come over and stand in line with me. I flicked my aubrun hair over my shoulder as my green eyes scanned the lunch room. (uhm you wanna bring in the twins and all now to sit with?)
{Layla}
I smiled, beaming at my new mentor. He was handsome, and seemed very nice. I nodded, "Oh, I see, why not?" I seemed to be leading the way now, I could feel his eyes on me, I forced myself to resist squirming. I smiled politely, "Ok, thanks. See you later." I smiled as Gemini waved back, my mind racing, I wanted to talk about so much with her! I listened as Alstonia talked to Gemini, not obviously of course. I stared in total shock and laughed silently, as Gemini slowly hugged Alstonia back. Alstonia left and I strode over to her, "Awkward! What was THAT all about?!" I said nodding toward Alstonia. I stood beside her in line, my eyes looking throughout the dining hall, we had nowhere to sit. I whispered to Gemini, "We have nowhere to sit." I was startled when a boy on my other side spoke up.
{Aidan)
I was standing in line, thinking about who would be in my classes when I heard the girl behind me whisper beside me that they had nowhere to sit. The gentleman in me yelled at me to ask them to sit with me and my friends, while the other guy half told me to just be quiet. I spoke up, "We have a few open spots at our table if you too would like to sit with us." I smiled kindly, "Oh and I'm Aidan, I'm guessing you two are new here?" I smiled and walked them over to our table once we had all gotten our goodies. The twins were already sitting, I sent them warning glances to behave as I walked over with the girls behind me. I sat down beside Haven and whispered, "Be nice, they're new."
{Haven, Deadria}
I looked over at Deadria, and winked. "Wow gayboy, two in one shot? Nice work." At the same time Deadria and I clapped sarcastically. I turned and our faces lit up, we high fived, "Nice! JINX! Double jinx! Triple!" Aidan cut us off, "Oh hush up. Ha ha. Good one." We both rolled our eyes, and turned my attention to the new girls, "I'm Haven, this is my twin" Deadria finished, "Deadria." We smiled and I bent over to get a bite of spaghetti without getting my clothes all messy and gross. Deadria though, continued to talk to them, "What room are you both in?" I watched as she talked, and looked over at the girls for their replies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Koty~I didn't believe her but I didn't want to fight either. "Maybe you should have a smaller intake?" I ask her

Gemini~I shrug my shoulds and casually say,"I'll explain tonight in our dorm" I smile and turn to the boy "Thanks" I walk silently with Layla holding my tray tightly. I smile and nod at the two girls who were obviously not twins. "Hey, I'm Gemini and this is Layla. Yeah were new" I say in a sweet voice as I slide into the booth next to Aiden. I begin to pick at my Salad wondering why there were no good stuff to eat and letting layla tell the girls about our room location. Suddenly I get the feeling that Scarlet was near and a wave of uneasiness flooded my body.

Scarlett~I stand glaring at Gemini knowing her lil secret about her mark. Alstonia told me. I snicker and shimmy my way over to the dork table "Hey Gemini, come over here please" I say in over sweet voice. She stands and walks over my jade eyes burning with evil. I turn to the whole dinning hall, "Hey everyone! This here in Gemini. Did ya know she has a fully colored mark? I hear it glamous" I turn to her "you should em all!" I exclaim loud enough for all to hear. The kids start to murmer and a few shout in agreement. Alstonia's voice rang out, "Why Scarlett that's a great idea!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:52 pm

{Layla}
I sat down beside the "twins" and told them about our room, "We share a room, and its room number 318(i totally forgot!)" I felt an uneasiness in my gut and sure enough Scarlett walked over and asked to talk to Gemini. My muscles tensed, my hands gripped tightly onto the table; indenting the hard wood with my nails. Scarlett exclaimed to everyone that Gemini had a colored in mark. I gasped, I didn't know Gemini had a colored in mark! But that would explain why she was here..why we were both here. My mark was also different. Everyones marks, including fledglings and vampyres, were a royal blueish color. Mine was red, and was also already filled in. Gemini was a blue vampyre and I was a red vampyre. I had one set of weird intricate spiral tattoos that wrapped around my waist. I was glad Alstonia hadn't told Scarlett about that! I watched as Alstonia then agreed, "Why that's a great idea Scarlett!" I frowned, I'm sure Scarlett was filled with "great" ideas. What a butt.
{Aidan, Haven, and Deadria}
As Scarlett flicked her way over, we all tensed. But not as much as Layla did. We didn't pay much attention to her, we were to busy watching Scarlett lead Gemini away. We all stared in shock and horror as Scarlett yelled out to everyone that she had a filled in mark. Layla also stared in shock, except she seemed to be thinking about something, then in her eyes Aidan saw she was glad about something. It soon faded and he figured it was nothing and watched to see what Gemini would do after Alstonia had agreed.
(ok, well in the book Stevie Rae has the affinity for Earth. do you wanna split them? like me have earth, water, spirit and you have fire, air, and also spirit?? like spirit would only work for us when we were together...idk! im brainstorming! help silence this nonsense babble!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:43 pm

(that's a great idea!!)
Gemini~I freeze when Scarlett shouts my tattoo news to the whole f-ing school. I was about to shrug it off when Alstonia of all ppl thought it was just a grand Idea. "Oh dear Gemini would please show us all your wonderful mark?" her fake voice boomed. Scarlet hissed a snotty laughter I nodded reluctantly and removed my sweater to reveal my tank top and lime green bra. I sighed, turned and lifted my tank up. A bunch of oos and abha drifted through the crowed and I swear I saw shock flit across Alstonia and Scarletts faces. I smrik as everyones eyes take in my sapphire colorEd star and intricate patterns that swirled up my back to my shoulder blades and round my waist spiking and branching just below my slightly developed breasts. "Can I put my shirt down now?" i ask annoyed. Alstonia quickly replaces her angry and shocked expression with a warm smile. "Oh course you can darling" I shudder As she brushes my side. "Children we have a very gifted fledgling in our home" with that she dissapeared. I put my sweater back on, flicked Scarlett off who finally shut her gaping mouth and sat with my new friends.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:52 pm

I shrug "I guess." my arm stops shaking and then i shrug off my jacket revealing my tattoo on my arm
(i'm finding a pic of the tattoo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Koty~My face brightens up at the sight of her unique tattoo. "Hey neat! I don't have a tattoo like that but I do have my vampric ones!" I exclaim. I stand up and remove my shirt to reveal my built body that I keep hidden and my awesome tattooing
http://tattoodesignspictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/100642_f520.jpg
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:10 pm

I smiled "Thanks and sweet. I have another but it's sorta on my back, and I can't just take off my shirt like you." I chuckle
Arm~ Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 4 Skull
Back~Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 4 Wingtattoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:26 pm

shezawesome15 wrote:(that's a great idea!!)
Gemini~I freeze when Scarlett shouts my tattoo news to the whole f-ing school. I was about to shrug it off when Alstonia of all ppl thought it was just a grand Idea. "Oh dear Gemini would please show us all your wonderful mark?" her fake voice boomed. Scarlet hissed a snotty laughter I nodded reluctantly and removed my sweater to reveal my tank top and lime green bra. I sighed, turned and lifted my tank up. A bunch of oos and abha drifted through the crowed and I swear I saw shock flit across Alstonia and Scarletts faces. I smrik as everyones eyes take in my sapphire colorEd star and intricate patterns that swirled up my back to my shoulder blades and round my waist spiking and branching just below my slightly developed breasts. "Can I put my shirt down now?" i ask annoyed. Alstonia quickly replaces her angry and shocked expression with a warm smile. "Oh course you can darling" I shudder As she brushes my side. "Children we have a very gifted fledgling in our home" with that she dissapeared. I put my sweater back on, flicked Scarlett off who finally shut her gaping mouth and sat with my new friends.
(ok! sounds good then!)
I gasped as I saw Gemini tattoos, they were much like mine only her were sapphire color. I looked over at Alstonia and saw anger, confusion, and frustration on her face. I looked over at Scarlett. Her mouth had dropped to the floor. She stood there gawking at Gemini's back. I smiled and laughed silently as she flicked Scarlett off. Once she came to sit down I whispered into her ear, "I really gotta talk to ya tonight." My okie twang slipping through my barrier. I didn't really like having an okie twang 'cause people would make fun of it, but I guess I'd have to deal with it. I turned back to my try as if nothing had happened and continued eating.

{Aidan}
I stared at Gemini, my mouth wide open. It was amazing, "I wonder if I can jy something like that. Nahh." I thought to myself. Once she sat down Layla whispered something, but I didn't hear it. "Um..so...Gemini...?" I didn't want to ask straight forward, but the twins obviously didn't care.

{Deadria and Haven}
Both of our mouths seemed to fall off and land on the floor. Our eyes widened and we joined in for the oohs and ahhs. Once Gemini sat down, after flicking off Scarlett, we all were quiet except for something Layla whispered into her ear, which was way too quiet for us to her. Aidan tried to ask, but failed. Miserably. Deadria spoke up, "We wanna know why your tattoos are like that. Why your mark is filled in and what kind of creature you are." Deadria looked over at Aidan and saw him with his hands of his face, embarrassed. Under the table the twins did a little handshake, and whispered, "Booyah!" to each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:02 pm

I look at him smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Koty~I smile back,"I love em!"

Gemini~I nod briskly at her and fail miserably to hide and shrug the scene off. The twins spoke up and I tenced. Their questions sounded accusing and almost hurtful. I simply shrugged my shoulders and said casually, "I really do not know. I was marked over a year ago and was at the House of Night in New York. I'm just like you though. The Goddess had uhm gifted me?" I explain then try to smile at the end. There was alot of stuff I had to explain to Layla tonight.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:13 pm

I stand "You seem a bit more open now. Not as shy." I smiled gladly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:34 pm

(hey have you met Jack in the book yet?! 'cause if you have we should bring him in...oh and classes don't start until tomorrow right?)
{Layla}
I shook my head at the twins and listened to Gemini, she looked hurt at the twins words, but seemed to shrug it off. I looked into her green eyes with my icy blue and saw that she really needed to tell me a lot tonight. I sighed, but it was mixed with expressions. Part with that, "Oh no, here we go..!" sort of feeling and happiness. I was really starting to become friends with Gemini and I had just met her. Lunch was over and we all got up to head back to our dorms to hangout until dinner. I walked beside Gemini with Aidan on my other side. The twins were on Gemini's other side. I thought to myself while we walked, "I know I was gifted by the Goddess, but I'm not sure with what...I know it's not only the red soon to be filled in tattoo...or the intricate swirls that covered my back. I think I have something else..." We had made it to the door and we all stopped, it was an awkward silence. I wasn't sure if Aidan was allowed into the girls dorm, or if he wanted to join us. But he stood there smiling nonchalantly and walked past us to open the door. I followed him and shrugged, thinking, "Ahh well, if we get in trouble we'll deal with it then." I sat down on the plump couch and fixed my eyes on the screen. Watching a rerun of an America's Next Top Model episode.
{Aidan}
I listened with great interest in Gemini's answer. She was something different, someone the Goddess was probably connected with. Someone she wanted to be connected with so she could contact the real world. The Goddess saw something in Gemini. Potential perhaps, maybe adventure, curiousity, or even leadership. Her intricate tattoos made me want to head to the library and pile up the books, learning everything about fledglings like her. Lunch was over and it seemed like it was time to head back to the girls dorm and chill until dinner. I walked beside Layla, looking at the gas lights that illuminated our path. I had managed to block out the twin's mindless chatter and saw the girls dorm up ahead. I watched as it seemed to grow once we got closer. They stood for a second, an awkward silence filling the air. I smiled thinking about the library once more. Then I opened the door and hopped onto the nearest open couch.
{Haven, Deadria}
Haven listened to Gemini. She was jealous, now all attention would be on Gemini since she was a "different" fledgling. Haven and Deadria both were filthy rich, like Scarlett, but they didn't rub it in and both had parents that actually loved them. Deadria meanwhile, listened to Gemini with interest, Gemini seemed nice and someone she would like to be good friends with. Of course probably not as good a friend as Layla seeing as they were roommates and already friends. Lunch was over just as Gemini finished up. I felt bad, she seemed to have taken my words harshly, "Oh, sorry I didn't mean for that to sound so rude!" Even though Deadria and Haven were "twins" they were different in some ways. Not as many as they are the same, but those few things are obvious once you're around them for awhile. We all walked back to the girls dorm; including Aidan. Although he was gay, we weren't sure if they'd let him in. Oh well. Haven walked beside Deadria, who walked beside Gemini, who walked beside Layla, who walked beside Aidan. The hallway was long, but they got there in no time since they were all naturally fast walkers. Haven talked to Deadria the whole way, "Ok twin, I think we shall go shopping sometime soon." Deadria, "Yes yes twin, sounds fabulous." They laughed about mindless things, talking about shopping, boys, and, well, more boys. They reached the door and waited awkwardly to see what Aidan would do. He smiled nonchalantly and walked right inside, sat down on an open couch and gazed at the tv. Layla followed and then so did the rest of us. Haven went to sit on her normal lounge chair, with Deadria beside her in the other lounge chair that matched perfectly. Both watching the tv, but Haven would peak over at Gemini and Layla every now and then, still confused and nervous around them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Koty~I shrug casually and trace my neat tattooing that the goddess gave me. "I guess it's cuz I know you better" I smile a kind smile. I go back to running my hands along the black lines that covered my muscar body

Gemini~I walked silently along side Layla sometimes brushing her arm and resisting the urge to jerk away and cry out from her abnormal heat. We get to our dorm and I wait to see what Adien would do. I was still blushing from my exposeing episode when I curled up on a small lounge chair next to Layla. I glance around at all the girls and well you could classify Adien as a girl but let's not get on the gay subject. I got nothing against them. I had been itching to ask him a out his sight on the subject but I didn't. I noticed Haven(?) constently glancing at me. I caught her peeping gaze and smiled assuringly at her before I turned back to the screen.
(yes I have I'm on the 5th book)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:52 pm

I smiled touching his shoulder that had some of the tattoo on it and smile when he shivers from my soft touch i trace it down his arm with my finger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next