Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 6 Empty Re: Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:22 am

Gemini~
I turn to look at her and before I can get out the words telling her yeah I am, she has drug me into the kitchen. If I didn't like my first reaction would have been a hiss and pissy comment but I let that slide by for her sake. I shook my head,"V8? Your crazy. I'll take a Coke" I reached into the second fridge and grabbed a coke. "I know what you mean. I could tell today at lunch you were different" I shrug it off and smile. "but if there is more plz explain" I say as I rummage through the cabnits. My glossy green eyes brighten as my hands run along tons of smooth glass bottles. Inyank one out and almost squeal in delight Wine!!! Tabor hill cherry flavor to be exact. The thing with vamps is that they don't get drunk like humens do we can drink all the alcohol we want and not feel a thing. Blood on the other hand is our booze I don't plan on tell Layla or my new friends about my early bloodlust. I popped the cork and poured the savory liquid into my pop and slide the bottle on the counter. I sipped my drink casually smiling as the flavor erupted in my mouth. Suddenly the door swung open and Alstonia stepped in followed by a cute boy with light blonde hair. His blue eyes were bright but cast downward obviously new here. "Children, this is Jack. He is new and will be Adiens room mate."she eyed me and my bottle of wine with glamorous green eyes. I shrug off her look and smile warmly at the boy "Welcome Jack" I say kindly. Alstonia gives me a fake smile and leaves silently.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 6 Empty Re: Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:23 am

I laugh and play with the string on my hoodie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:26 am

I smile at her and so do my blue eyes. "We should ditch school today and go dancin!" I offer
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:30 am

my eyes twinkled "Sounds great. Where would you wanna go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:52 pm

{Layla}
I watch as she reached into the second fridge, "You know they don't actually have pop here, that's fake. The vamps are crazy when it comes to our health. They want to make sure our bodies are able to withstand the change." I smiled as she put in wine with her 'coke.' I then said, "Well, my mark is slightly different than yours..." My voice faded and I continued more quietly, "My mark isn't sapphire colored, mine is ruby red." I watched her reaction and added, "I'm not a vampyre yet, but I can feel the day coming soon. My mark is going to fill in in less than a week." I then thought about it, "Would I be a real werewolf then?" Then a soft voice flitted into my mind, "No, you are much like Gemini, you will still be a fledgling. Only you will be a red fledgling werewolf." I froze, this voice sounded so peaceful, I then knew who it was. Our goddess Nyx, was talking to me. I sighed, so much was happening. I looked over and saw a boy with light blonde hair and beautiful full blue eyes. He looked nervous, then I heard Alstonia say he was new and Aidan's roommate.

{Aidan}
I saw Alstonia walk in and stood up, she was with a boy I had never seen before. I smiled when I heard her say that he was my new roommate. I walked over and extended my hand for a handshake, "Hi Jack, I'm Aidan!" My green eyes lightened, seeming as if they were smiling too. I looked over at the twins and my smile faded, "These are the 'twins.'" I did air quotes around there label. "Haven and Deadria." I pointed at each and looked at them, telling them with my eyes to wave.
{Haven}
I waved slightly at Jack and said, "I hope you're okay with rooming with a...boy like Aidan." I was going to say gay boy, but didn't want Jack to run after Alstonia and ask for a new roommate. That's what Aidan's last roommate did. I turned around again to watch a commercial about Herbel Essences shampoo and conditioner.
{Deadria}
I smiled and waved to Jack, "Hi Jack! I'm Deadria as Aidan has pointed out." My smiled was warm and I looked into the kitchen, "That's Gemini with the wonderous green eyes and Layla with the icy blue eyes." I loved both of their eyes, they were so pretty. Mine were brown, like poop. I sighed, when ever someone talked about eyes they looked at me and turned away, obviously not wanting to point out how ugly mine were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:05 pm

I look at him waiting for him to answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Koty~I shrug and think "Meet me down town and Ruby's Bar around 6:30" I say as I get up to go to class.

Jack-I wave and smile shyly at everyone. I raised an eye brow at adien. The "twins" weren't even twins. I turned to look at ones named Gemini and Layla. "wow your eyes really are pretty!" I gughed excitedly and then hushed up.

Gemini- I listened to Layla explain to me and I smiled while sipping my spiked drink. "I knew it! I knew there was something different about you than your dog smell" I smile aplogeticly and shrugged. I waved to the new boy and the moment he spoke I knew was gay. I got to looking at him closer and I could see the features. The dorky yet stylish and cute way he dressed to the way he held himself. He kept glancing up at Adien and I smiled a sneaky smile. I walked over still carrying my drink and hollared over my shoulder to Layla "Thats what they want you to think! Pop is pop!!" I put my arm around Jack and Adien "well both ya might as well spill it now" I wriggled my eyesbrows at them and winked at the twins.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:22 pm

I nod and get up "See you there." I smiled and headed to my own

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:05 pm

(hey Guardian Angel says she's sorry but she had to go to bed since it's 1 am where she is and she has school tomorrow!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Koty~I make it through my first few classes just fine, slidin by without bein really noticed by anyone. All the teachers nvr really paid much attention to me since I was passing but not at a rate where I would need attention drawn to me. At lunch I devour my sandwhich quickly and slurp down my tainted pop. The next two classes were a breeze as well.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 pm

There was only one class that had a test but it was easy and when lunch came around I barely ate just an apple and a small drink and the few other classes flew by I checked the time "5:25." I said to myself 5:45 I'll need to get ready ready It finally came and I walked quickly to my dorm and put on a short back dress and a black fadora and wore some jeans and a big t shirt over it and walked out meeting with him "I'm ready. You?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Koty~after my last class, I went to my dorm and showered glad my mates weren't home. I dress in some nice black drss pants and put on a white button down shirt. I left a few top buttons undone as I tied my dancing shoes. I slicked my hair with some gel And squirted a few shots of my delisious colonge on and smiled at my reflection. I was handsome. I joggEd out to meet her "ready!" I exclaim flashing a sexy smile at her
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Kissing him quickly "You bet." I smiled and a click sounds behind me and my car is there aI get in smiling brightly I slip off the jeans and large t shirt and toss them in the back and put my hat back on smoothing out my dress
Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 6 Blackshortdressjuniorprom
(without the sparkly part)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:04 pm

(by the way this is the car lol)
Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 6 ViewsingleCA20CT44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:11 pm

I chuckle as we slid into her car. "Creative and you look fantasic!" I say, buckling my seat belt.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:14 pm

I smiled "Thanks." I swiftly put the car in gear and take off I turn up some music as we drove along, we reached the bar and I put it in park and killed the engine and got out "This is a nice place." I say as i looked over the building. I walked to the door with him at my side and then walked in looking around

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:32 pm

I wait for him leaning to one side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Koty~I enter the bar by her side and take in a whiff of smoke,alcohol and womens purfume. I turn to her, a huge grin on my face and I raise my eye brows. "You drink?" I ask itching to get me a glAss of rum and coke. The music is loud and lights flash across people who are sitting or dancing. A few strippers were on poles and I mumble "They weren't there before" and chuckle looking away back down at Her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:44 pm

I laughed "Not much, but I do sometimes." I smiled as I started towards the drinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:46 pm

I turn to him "What do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Koty~I chuckle and follow her "Ill have a rum n coke plz!" I say to the tender as I turn to watch the floor.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:52 pm

"I'll have the same." I smiled and turned swaying from side to side slightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:51 pm

I take my glass and down the glass quickly. I place it on the counter and make my way to the floor.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:53 pm

I drank mine and shrugged following him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:15 pm

The beat pounded from the speakers all around the lights flashed an array of colors. I smiled down at her, seeing her hips swaying. I grasp them and pull her backside into me and I sway behind her, my body moving nsyc with the music.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next