Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:44 pm

[shezawesome15?]

Back to top Go down

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:51 pm

(im right here hun! ill post at 6! time restrcitions!)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:53 pm

[k Very Happy ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:47 pm

Gemini~
I continued to stare at teh doors that lead to our room. I nod a thanks to Alstonia, my head buzzing with questions. My body was tence as Astonia put her hands on our shoulders. I glance at Layla and catch her look. "Oh. you will start tomorrow. Here at the House Of Night, we do not have summer break. Only winter." her voice purred. Sudenly she clasped her hands together in a cheery manner and said,"Lets meet your dorm mates." with that she opens the door and leads us into a alcove like room with brightly colored couches and love seats. The walls were painted cheery colors like pinks, greens, blues and yellows. Ew! A few girls were sitting on the couches huddled together in PJs' eating cereal and watching reruns of Friends on large flat screens mounted on the walls. I look to the left where a large kitchen sat all clean and big. It had 5 refrgeraters, micro waves, stoves, dishwashers, and loads of cabents that mus be filled with tons of food. The thought of Rice Krispies and coca cola had my mouth watering. "Welcome girls" Alstonia said. A girl with a deep shade of red hair and dark green eyes walked over full of forced smiles. I could tell. "Ms. Alstonia" she said in a voice that sounded horrid. Alstonia smiled and said, "Scarlet, please show these girls to their room." she started to walk away but then turned to me, "Gemini, i want to let you know that I am your mentor.Ill find you tomorrow." she left. Scarlet's friendly smile was plastered on her face until we made it to the stair well to go to our rooms.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm

I saw Gemini look over and catch my expression, I tensed when Alstonia put her hand on our shoulders, something about her didn't make me feel so safe anymore. I nodded and said, "Oh ok." I understood why there was no summer break, the sun hurts our eyes for one thing, and winter was when we could outside without a doubt, and not have to worry about the cold. Interrupting my mind discussion Alstonia let go of our shoulders and opened the large doors to our dorm. I could tell by the look on Gemini's face that she hated it, until we both looked over at the kitchen, filled with goodies that made me drool, such as dr. pepper and doritos. I smiled, but it suddenly disappeared when a girl called, Scarlet came over with a fake smile on her face. Alstonia ordered her to lead us to our room, and Alstonia swiftly turned to leave the room, I loosned my shoulders, but she turned back and told Gemini she was her mentor, "I wonder who my mentor is... I thought. I hoped it was someone who wasn't as suspicious as Alstonia, someone who seemed more like me. I stopped my mind babble once again and looked at Scarlet, she led us to the stairwell, her smile still spread across her face, I shook my head and watched as her smile suddenly fell to a frown, she turned around and whispered, "I don't plan on us being friends so don't bother me again." I nodded and whispered back, "Fine with me." We continued climbing up the stairs until we were finally to the top, I looked down the hallway and saw many doors with numbers in gold encrested on their wood. Scarlet led us to number 316(?) and walked away. I shook my head once more and opened the door, it looked like any college dorm, only slightly nicer. It had two twin beds on each side, a window with thick curtains and blinds, a medium sized bathroom, and two closets and dressers. I walked over to the bed on the right and smiled, seeing my comforter from home already spread out, my pillow and even my bag filled with clothes and necessities on the bed beside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:12 pm

When we were hidden from the rest of the girls, Scarlet whipped around and fired a rude statement at us. I glared at her, "I wouldnt want to friends with you anyway darling" I practically hissed. *Haha..hissed. How ironic* My green eyes glared at her hazel ones before she flung herself around and took us upstairs. When we arrived at our room, she said, "Here. I am next door. Do NOT disturb me" her red hair flopping over her shoulders. "Oh we will" i said sarcastcily to her back as she walked away. I entered the dorm like room and my anger melted as i saw my flowered bedspread laid out on the bed. My grren pillow and stuffed horse sat where they usually sat. A bag filled with my little needs rested on the floor near a dresser that stood beneth some shelves filled a few of my nick-naks. I smiled at the poster of Taylor Lautner that was tapped to the wall. *Mmm what a vamp* I started to put away some of my undergardments in the dresser and place a few pictures on the top when I heard Scarlet's sinister laugh from down below. "uhg! She is really pissing me off!" i said annoyed to Layla who also arranged her side of the room. when i finished i flopped down onto my bed and sighed. A knock sounded on the door and sluggishly got up to answer it. It was Alstonia. Again. "Ahh Gemini. I wish for you to change into an outfit from the closet and meet me outside your dorm. As for you Layla, I wish for you to do the same. A mentor awaits you at the dorm entrance." she almost smirked as she gracfully walked away. I rolled my eyes and we quickly changed. I met Alstonia at the door who put her hand on my shoulder, giving me a shiver, and guided me down a hallway leaving Layla standing with an attractive man dressed accordingly. "Good Afternoon Layla" his voiced echoed down the hall, deep and kind. I reconized it from one of the cloaked men earlier. "I am Lord Rysoden" his blue eyes gleaming brightly down at her in cheery manner.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Jamie -
I sit on a bean bag reading silently to myself fiddling with my bookmark as i do so trying to avoid the problem going on since i didnt wanna make it worse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:18 pm

(Ill post when i get back from dinner. uhm are you a boy or girl? Ill bring in the opposite gender for you cuz Gemini only really plays with Layla)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:21 pm

(alright and Jamie is a girl and thanks ill also put up the pic of Jamie)
Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 2 Emo_girls_14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Jamie -
I sigh and lean back into the bean bag i keep my finger in the spot where i was reading and examine the cover then flip back to where i was then continue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:52 pm

( i have to play two players now its okay tho lol)
(koty)
Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 2 Emo51

I sit silenlty out on a bench just below an elm tree out by the north wall of the school. I have a book in my hand but i dont read, i think.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:58 pm

(haha srry, Well Jamie has 2 friends named tracy and Ricky but they aren't much for guys)

Jamie -
I place my bookmark where I stop and shut the book, getting up i stretch i rub my eyes then walk outside I and sit on a curb not noticing him really. i fiddle with something random in my hand, It actually wasn't really that randome at all though...It was my fone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:05 pm

I hear a noise to my left. It may have been oblivious to humen ears, but becuz of i am of the dreaded vampyre, i can hear quite well. I glance up at her, my blue eyes scanning her over. A typical emo girl fledgling living her sad life at the House Of Night, just like me. I close my eyes for a second and then go back to staring at nothing and thinking. Im not much for talking.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:10 pm

I put my fone back in my sweatshirt pocket and lay back on the grass covering my eyes with my arm from the unpleasant sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:17 pm

Seeing her phone glint off the sun, i pulled out mine. A few messages littered the main screen and quickly read through them. Annoyed,i tossed my phone in my pocket and stood up. I stretched and sheilded my eyes from the sun's agrivating rays. I picked up my book sheepishly becuz i hadnt read any of it and Ms. Lanon would very upset. I started to walk in the direction of the girl who lies on the grass.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:20 pm

My bag lays against the wall of the school/dorm house and my book lays beside it i just lay there not realizing he was approaching me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:26 pm

I thought about just continuing down the path, but i really needed someone to talk to since most of the guys here are jocks or gay. I sigh and then clear my throat as i stand no more than 5 feet away.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:29 pm

i hear him and move my arm squinting my eyes at the sudden light then look at him leaning on my arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:43 pm

I was stunned...i hadn't seen him before

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:48 pm

I smile awkwardly at her and wave. "uh Hi" i scuff my foot on the grass. "May i join you?" i ask.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:49 pm

I shrug "Sure. I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:55 pm

I move closer, but dont get to close.I know girls like their space as do i. "So...I am Koty Nash." i say to her as i lower my skinny body to the grass.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:58 pm

I smiled small at him I'm Jamie Richland."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:11 pm

I smile at the girl who claims herself to be Jamie. "Did you choose that name for yourself or were you born with it?" i asked suddenly very curious.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:56 pm

"I was born with it." I smile crookedly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next