Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:13 pm

I look at him

Back to top Go down

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:15 pm

(Roxy, can i ask you to not put your sig. plz and thanks)

Koty~
I smile at her, "Same here"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:17 pm

(um ok?)

Jamie -
I smiled "So when did you start coming here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:26 pm

(lol no offence but the little cute pix gets annoying) Razz

I look at through the corner of my royal blue eye. "I about 6 monthes ago. And you?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:27 pm

I shrug "Close to the same."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:44 pm

"May i see your mark?" i asked shyly. I know it is located oh the lower half of her back, but guys have theres on their upper back.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:46 pm

"Uh ok?" I show it to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:00 pm

I refrain from reaching out and touching it. "Its nice." i say
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:03 pm

"Thanks." I look at him this was a little akward

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:14 pm

I sigh, "Im sorry"n i mutter as i stand up. "Ill go..."
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:32 pm

"No it's alright." I look up at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:41 pm

I turn my blue eyes to her, "Are you sure? I mean its almost supper time anyway"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:44 pm

"I'm not that hungry, but if you are you can go. If you want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:47 pm

I think for a moment. "Well i am pretty hungry. Ill go grab some grub and come back here." I smile once and turn to stalk off to the lunch room. Yeah when i say stalk its almost really true. My walk was so awkward, i felt to outcasted by it. Another issue to add to my suisidle list. Ugh!
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:49 pm

I watch him go and then lay back on the grass and watch as the sky darkens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:52 pm

I enterd the dinning hall and slunked to the end of a long lined filled with hungry students. I didnt meet anyone's gaze as i picked up measly portions of food from the well decorated tables filled with platters of everything imaginable. I grab a soda and head back outside to (damn! What her name again?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:58 pm

(haha it's Jamie)

Jamie -
I smiled small and sit back up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:00 pm

I watch as he walks back towards me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:25 pm

shezawesome15 wrote:When we were hidden from the rest of the girls, Scarlet whipped around and fired a rude statement at us. I glared at her, "I wouldnt want to friends with you anyway darling" I practically hissed. *Haha..hissed. How ironic* My green eyes glared at her hazel ones before she flung herself around and took us upstairs. When we arrived at our room, she said, "Here. I am next door. Do NOT disturb me" her red hair flopping over her shoulders. "Oh we will" i said sarcastcily to her back as she walked away. I entered the dorm like room and my anger melted as i saw my flowered bedspread laid out on the bed. My grren pillow and stuffed horse sat where they usually sat. A bag filled with my little needs rested on the floor near a dresser that stood beneth some shelves filled a few of my nick-naks. I smiled at the poster of Taylor Lautner that was tapped to the wall. *Mmm what a vamp* I started to put away some of my undergardments in the dresser and place a few pictures on the top when I heard Scarlet's sinister laugh from down below. "uhg! She is really pissing me off!" i said annoyed to Layla who also arranged her side of the room. when i finished i flopped down onto my bed and sighed. A knock sounded on the door and sluggishly got up to answer it. It was Alstonia. Again. "Ahh Gemini. I wish for you to change into an outfit from the closet and meet me outside your dorm. As for you Layla, I wish for you to do the same. A mentor awaits you at the dorm entrance." she almost smirked as she gracfully walked away. I rolled my eyes and we quickly changed. I met Alstonia at the door who put her hand on my shoulder, giving me a shiver, and guided me down a hallway leaving Layla standing with an attractive man dressed accordingly. "Good Afternoon Layla" his voiced echoed down the hall, deep and kind. I reconized it from one of the cloaked men earlier. "I am Lord Rysoden" his blue eyes gleaming brightly down at her in cheery manner.

(ok, this was your last post, so i'm gonna go from that!)
I laughed and said, "We just got here and we already are making a bad impression!" I heard Alstonia coming before she knocked, but when she did it still made my skin crawl. I listened as she told Gemini to change into something from in the closet and looked at her questioningly. (i think i just made that word up!) "Do you think I should put one on too?" I wasn't sure, seeing as Alstonia didn't say my name, but I had a feeling I was going to meet my mentor. I changed into a dark purple dress anyways that had black lace decorating it in all the right places, fitting my slim, awkward curves perfectly, making them look much nicer. We walked down together and saw Alstonia waiting at the door, beside her an attractive, tall, lean man. I smiled, hoping he was my mentor! His voice echoed, it was deep and kind, I loved him already! I smiled and replied back with my honey sweet voice, "Hello Lord Rysoden, are you my mentor?" He had blue eyes also, although mine were a royal blue, him a beautiful icy blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:45 pm

I brush hair out of my face that was the one of the things i hated about my hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Koty~
I smile awkwardly as I walk up to her. I ease myself down to the grass and place my tray over my knees. "you sure your not hungry?" I say between bites of food.

Gemini~
I sigh as I walk side by side with Alstonia. Her presence was warm but she also gave off a funny uneasy feeling that leaves goosebumps up and down my arms. She leads me all through out the school, showing my all the class rooms, offices, dinning hall etc. Gas light illuminate the halls making my eyes adjust quickly. It was way better that the sun light which hurt my sensetive eyes. I found my voice almost like a sneer when I spoke after we passed the kitchen filled with busy cooks, "Hmmm, fine dinning. Highly unexpected" Alstonia's laugh was eerie " Alot of things here are unexpected and different" I almost thought I saw a tinge of evilin her green eyes but I shrugged it off. "Alas we come back to the dinning hall" she said as she swept her hand out to the massive room that looked an aweful lot like a tavern or in my word, a Barnabys resturaunt.
Lord Rysoden smiled warmly at Layla. "it's obvious isn't it?" he chuckles lightly as he begins to walk off, gesturing for her to follow him. "Its a great pleasure to finally have you AND Gemini here together. You two are unique fledglings" he said as he gives Layla a tour of the school. "Oh! I am a professer, I teach animal phsycology" (WTF?? Did i spell that right?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Jamie~ "Ya. Well, actually, I think I'll just get a soda." I get up and make my way towards the food hall and walk over to one of the tables and grab a Pepsi and a small hard candy and then walk out after saying hi to my friends Tracy and Ricky "Wow it''s crowded in there, no wonder I usually prefer to eat in my dorm." I say to myself in my mind then walk back to Koty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:20 pm

I lower myself to the ground and pop the hard candy into my mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Koty~
I smirk playfully "Told ya so" my blue eyes sparkle for a nano second
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:44 pm

I laugh and once I finish the candy I take a drink of my soda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next