Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 7 Empty Re: Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:18 pm

I chuckled and dance to the music

[I g2g but I'll be back on tomorrow]

Back to top Go down

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 7 Empty Re: Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:36 pm

(kk bye!)
I chuckle and toss a hand Into the air. A bartender who I reconized as a vamp tossed me a corona.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:25 pm

I chuckled still dancing my hips moving from side to side teasing him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:44 pm

(I'll be back in 15!)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:06 pm

(k)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:26 pm

I place my hand on her waist and raise the drink in the air. I sway with her, pushing her hips into me.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:29 am

my body shivered slightly from his cold touch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:34 am

Koty~I feel her shiver and I chuckle darkly. I finish my beer and hand the bottle off to a bartender who smirks. The beat takes a a climb and everyone moves faster.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:25 pm

I lean into him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:39 pm

Koty~I smirk. "come on baby! Let loose!" I shout of the loud music. (shoot forgot het name!") I danced behind her, holding het waist tight and gently keeping her ass pushed into my lower torso.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 pm

I chuckled darkly with a smirk and do exactly that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:13 pm

(oh srry, her name is Jamie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:28 pm

My body shivers as Jamie backsi to me. I start to feel turned on. I carass her in my arms and I bend my legs to grope her better. I put face down to the side of her and kiss her throat.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:35 pm

I chuckled and tilted my head smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm

I continue to kiss her throat as I hold her and grind against her. My mouth finds hers and I kiss her tenderly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:46 pm

I kiss him back deeply

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:30 pm

I smiled taking in his smell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Kory~I smile as I kiss her and I start to run my hands up and down her slnder body, as the music pumps quick and fast with our dancing.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:39 pm

I nibbled on his lower lip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:52 pm

I danced smoothy with him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Koty~My smile widens and i run my hands lower, skimming the bottom of her dress.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:56 pm

I grinned my hips swirled making my dress flow around and over his hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:25 pm

I chuckled moving swiftly infront of him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Kory~I twirl her around swiftly and look her over with a satisfid look. "Hope u have fun tonight!" I pull her to me and grop against her side, holding her ass and smiling down upon her.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:33 pm

I laughed and pressed my body against his

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next