Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 8 Empty Re: Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:59 pm

I looked at him "I will." I chuckled

Back to top Go down

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 8 Empty Re: Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:56 pm

the one thing she didnt know about me and very little did was my gift from the goddess. I dont know why she would give this as i gift but she did and i love it! I wink at her and trail my fingers down her arms so her hip to her thigh. I kiss her lips softly as we dance.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:15 pm

I smiled kissing him back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:57 pm

The music started to slow slightly my dressed swirled around me my fadora just barely high enough to see my eyes my waist twisted and moved along with my hips the song was Elevator by Flo Rida Ft. Timbaland I softly and quietly sang along to the song since I knew it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:04 pm

(what's a fadora? Lmao)

Kory~

I watch her with guarded eyes, not letting what i was feeling spill into them. I smile and clap as her slender figure twirls around. I grab her hand and place the other on her waist as dance. The temp of the music change to the salsa and I guided her easily around the floor as ppl gawked.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:06 pm

(um I'll find a pic of one lol it's a hat)

I ignored the people and followed his moves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:08 pm

This is a Fadora
Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 8 DSC00380

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:18 pm

(oh I know what it is now!)

I chuckle darkly as the music changes again to a tango. I firmly lead her around the empty floor surrounded by ppl. When finished, i take her hand and lead her to the bar, watching her with a hidden mask.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:23 pm

(haha)

I asked for a drink and the tender handed it to me as I sat in a stool I played with the olive on the toothpick in the magarita I took a drink and set it back down it more than half gone I went ahead and finished it and slid it back to the tender and leaned on one elbow listening to the music i closed my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:24 pm

I drummed my fingers on the counter to the beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Koty~
I ordered a chocolate mudslide and downed it within seconds. She was looking very good in her dress and i was beginning to wonder what she looked like underneath. I mentally slapped myself. I came to party and h e l l yeah i was gunna! I asked the bar tender to lean closer to me and i whispered in his ear the drink i wanted and i slipped him a 50 dollar bill. He came back with a bloody mary and i drank that slowly, watching her. I asked him for another and i slid it to her, "Its gotta kick to it!" i smiled mischievously. It was tinted with blood, something that would make me buzzed and well a little hungry with lust...
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:33 pm

I opened my eyes hearing the drink slosh near me and gave him a suspicious look then took a sip and smiled slightly and then after taking a few more drinks of it I spun around in the chair so I could lean back on the counter watching the dance floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:12 pm

I hummed to the music tossing some hair out of my face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Koty~
Feeling pleased with myself after her reaction, I slid another glass down to her and sipped my own. She had some on the corner of her mouth and swiftly ducked down and licked it away smirking. I continue to drink mine and my body starts to tingle and I know how the night is going to end. I watch over her with lusty eyes that I keep hidden as I sway with the music.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:28 pm

I drank mine but refused anymore and then tilted my head to look up at him with a slight smirk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:28 pm

"Now what?" I smirked seeing the look he was giving me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:36 pm

I shrug my shoulders and casually say "Anything you want" and wink before finishing my bloody drink and with satisfying "Ahhh" i look around for a good spot to dance again and put my gift to work. I find a perfect spot in the back next to a set of stairs and smirk, pulling her with me. I swiftly spin her around and put my hands on her carved hips and smile a seductive smile, catching her gaze and locking our eyes....trancing her....
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:38 pm

My hips swayed when I walked to him I leaned into him and meeting his gaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:55 pm

I continue smiling down sexily upon her, keeping her gaze as I run my hands up and down and arond her lower body. I pull her to me and kiss her lips teasingly. I let them hover above hers and pull away when she leans in. This was part of my gift, seduction. I keep our gaze locked as my hands become icy cold and the send tinged down her body...pleaurable ones.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:56 pm

I shivered slightly and smirked knowing he was teasing me.. and it was working

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:15 pm

I felt her body shiver and she leaned into me. My smile grew bigger and I held her tighter, lifting her leg up on my thigh and leaning down to kiss her mouth. I lightly kissed her lips and continued to tease her with my free hand now. Her breathing was off and I smirked. My gift was working.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:17 pm

I nibbled softly on his bottom lip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:40 pm

I continued teasing her until i knew she was ready for my gift to take full affect....
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:37 pm

I sighed slightly, thoughts and warning signs raced through my head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Holding her close, her unsure vibes tickled my mind and i sighed, lessening the gift until it was barly noticable.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next