Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick on Blackberries...Wishing for Love

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sick on Blackberries...Wishing for Love Empty Sick on Blackberries...Wishing for Love

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:22 pm

BlackBerry Mist~
Born in a patch of Blackberries and abandoned in the same patch, iv grown accustom to the fruit. I also named myself with a little help from a old wolf who past many years ago. As a loner now, I wander the blackberry hill eating all I can and searching for some male wolf to come around and sweep me off my paws with once look.

I lie under a oak tree and lick the blackberry stains from my black legs. It covers my lavander snout like it should be there. I twitch my violet ears around listening for anything unusual but nothing here. Growing tired of licking my legs, I wander down the hill past bush after bush of blackberries as the mid day sun shines down upon my purple hued coat. The gentle breeze dances in my long fur and plays with my fuzzy tail as I near the creek. I slowly wade in and stand belly deep in the warm clear water. I lower my nose and hold my breath while I watch with lucid blue eyes, the stain slowly wash away. When I feel satisified that my legs and muzzle are clean, I exit the creek and shake say the water on the bank. I walk back up the hill and eat one more branch of the sweet berries and stand at the highest point of the hill with a sophisticated look on my face. I sit down and throw my elegant head back to howl a lone sad but melody like note for anyone near me to come. I hear nor seek no reply to I look down and fiddle with a flower, my blue eyes rimmed with a black swirling pattern clouded with sadness.

Sick on Blackberries...Wishing for Love Emilu
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Sick on Blackberries...Wishing for Love Empty Re: Sick on Blackberries...Wishing for Love

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:04 am

~ Zaezo ~ (zayzo)
I glanced around and saw a beautiful wolf sitting on a hill alone, I howled to her and awaited a reply, I couldn't take my Oceon blue eyes from her, her sleek blackberry coloured coat shone like no other, her physique was majestic and she was just. Amazing.

Sick on Blackberries...Wishing for Love Winged_wolf
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Sick on Blackberries...Wishing for Love Empty Re: Sick on Blackberries...Wishing for Love

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:47 pm

BlackBerry Mist~
As I was about to give up and saunter back to my den, a male's howl reached my black ears. I turn back around and stand atop my hill, my aqua eyes blazing with curiosity as I scanned the surrounding pastures. I took in every blackberry bush hoping to spot the wolf but I can't find him. I sit down and toss my head back again and howl a more high pitched howl back to him, excitment ringing in the sound from my throat. I bring my head back down and search once more then my eyes rest upon a black and gray wolf with wonderous white wings. He was fabulous with his big muscles and blue eyes that locked with mine.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:11 pm

[center]~ Zaezo ~
I smiled and walked closer to her," Hello. I'm Zaezo. What's your name?" I asked politely and stretched my wings and bowed, I folded them back in again as my eyes locked with hers, I was rather dull compared to her appearance.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Blackberry Mist~
It had been forever since I had ever laid eyes on a wolf let alone a male wolf eccpecially one that was so attractive. As he neared I naturally lowered my ears back and growled softly like a warning but I shook my head hearing his politness. "Sorry, Im Blackberry Mist. You may call me Black. Berry or Mist...yeah it's alot of names but.." My sweet sing song voice rang out until I realized I was rambling on and I quickly shut my mouth and giggles turning my face to the side, showing my intricate siwrls around my eyes.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:43 pm

~ Zaezo ~
I smiled," Such a beautiful name. It suits such a beautiful wolf." I said smiling but tried to hide my tribal marking on my right eye.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:17 pm

BB Mist~
I blush noticably and try to hide it. "And you are named?" I ask him kindly. I study him, looking at the mark above his eye. I decided to wait until later to inquire about it.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:29 pm

~ Zaezo ~
" Zaezo." I said but she saw my tribal marking and I felt ashamed, I shuffled my wings and watched her.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Blackberry Mist~
His name was forigen but it settled nicely with his strong appearence. "Thats a unique name that you are called." I smile a flashy grin at him. A look of shame crossed his face and I had to ask, "What are you ashamed of zaezo?" I step closer and pause, swishing my tail from side to side as a friendly greeting.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:27 pm

~ Zaezo ~
I looked to her and exposed my markings that flowed down my side," I am ashamed of my family." I said as I stood and turned my head to the side showing Mist my markings," They showed I was from a certain pack. It is no more." I said bluntly and turned back to face her," Nothing for you to worry about Mist." I said in a reassuring voice.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Mist~
A certain pack? Ashamed of his family? He was a mystery for sure! "What about them makes you ashamed?" I ask softly looking over his tribal markings he was given. My blue eyes trail along his body slowly making sure not to miss any detail.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:53 pm

~ Zaezo ~
" We had a fierce reputation. The Fiery Sky was our family name. I was exiled because of my wings." I noticed she was examining my side," If I may ask where did those intricate swirls around your eyes come from?" I asked curious as they added beauty to her already amazing physique.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Mist~
I nod mt head listening and thinking back. The pack named sounded famiiar and think I remember my guardian speaking of them but the memory was so fuzzy I gave up. "Your quite lucky to have wings." I add. When he asks about my tattoos I don't want to answer but it's only fair since I asked him. With a heavy sigh I explain, "I was born with these and told that they meant I was special, born into Posidon's Wake." I shiver thinking about Destiny and Durengo my siblings. "All the wolves were given god and goddess grants but I was given nothing but these swirls." I left out the part about how during every full moon, my body glows faintly in lilac and my swirls cover my entire body.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:50 pm

~ Zaezo ~
" You were born into a litter of gods?" I said amazed, she overruled me by a mile," I know a goddess. Hieichi Ameterasu. The Goddess of the Moon." I quickly tried to leave the subject," So why is a beautiful young wolf all alone?" I asked.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Mist~
I smile bashfully, "Yeah but it's not really that neat. I'm suppose to be the future goddess of all thngs fruitful and Earthy." I then chuckle lightly my laughter full of doubt. Hetichi? "Isnt she the sun goddess by day? My sister spoke with me veagly(sp) about her once." I shrug it off noticing how quickly he dropped the subject. I shuffled my paws, "I..I don't know why I am alone. I was...abandoned here as a pup." I answer hesitantly, my blue eyes glossy.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:38 pm

~ Zaezo ~
I felt sorry for Mist," I am sorry about that." I said as I dared to walk closer to her.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:30 am

Mist~
I didn't back up when he came closer, only lowered my head like in shame. I closed my eyes and sighed sadly wishing he was closer to me. "Its not your fault." I whisper
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:07 am

~ Zaezo ~
I walked so close to her I could hear her breathing," You don't have to be ashamed of your past. The past maybe gruesome the future may be unknown but the present is a gift." I said my words most likely confused her.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Mist~
I smile small, "I know what you mean." he was so close, our breath seemed to linger between us. I glance away shyly but not before I lick his muzzle and blush. I giggle a little and turn my head away feeling embarrassed.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat May 01, 2010 8:47 am

~ Zaezo ~
I smiled and licked her cheek," Dont be embarrassed. I like you too." I whispered and stretched my wing so it touched her shoulder," I will always like you." I bit my Tongue unsure if I went too far.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun May 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Mist~
He licked me back I about fainted. When his wings wrapped around us, I felt so safe and secure with him it made me happy. His words caught me off guard, "I think I like you too." his second set of words made me stumble out of the embrace and blink. "Really?" I ask stupidly. What else could I say? Iv never had contact with a wolf in years!!
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon May 03, 2010 2:04 am

~ Zaezo ~
I smiled," Of course Mist." I padded over to her again and licked her muzzle to reassure her.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon May 03, 2010 5:23 am

Mist~
I giggle lightly and lick him back. "Alright then." I say. I crouch down and wag my tail encouraging him to play. I lung forward and nip his shoulder gently before bouncing back and preparing to run.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon May 03, 2010 5:30 am

~ Zaezo ~
I smiled and pounced on her, I tugged her ear gently then jumped back and crouched, ready to race after her if she ran.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon May 03, 2010 2:58 pm

Mist~
I squeal when he tackles me, not expecting it. I laugh as he tugs on my ear and try to get away. He gets up but I stay laying on the ground with my eyes closed and my legs curled in.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum