Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick on Blackberries...Wishing for Love

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sick on Blackberries...Wishing for Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick on Blackberries...Wishing for Love

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon May 03, 2010 3:53 pm

~ Zaezo ~
I stood and tugged on her ear again," Mist? Helloo? Anyone home?" I laughed slightly but focused on the task at hand.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Sick on Blackberries...Wishing for Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Sick on Blackberries...Wishing for Love

Post by Guardian Angel Mon May 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Mist~
I feel him tug my ear and I try to hide a smirk. Without warning, I leap up and tackle him to the ground and pressing him against the Earth with my paws. I giggle and my blue eyes shine as press my nose to his. "Got ya!" I sing.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue May 04, 2010 12:31 am

~ Zaezo ~
I chuckled," You sure do!" I licked her muzzle then rolled out of her grip," Now I'm gonna get ya!" I laughed and crouched ready to pounce.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue May 04, 2010 9:17 pm

Mist~
I giggled and let him up. I squeal and crouch down too preparing to spring when he attacks but I straighten up when something catches me eye. I squint and growl softly as I watch a rather large buck nibbling at my blackberry bushes. I creep forward silently until I'm practically up on him and thrust forward with my hindlegs, jaws open. I land on his back suprising him and he is so stunned he freezes. "Your an easy target." I purr in his ear and snap his neck easily. I make sure he is dead and sit down near his head and whine softly tapping the ground looking at Zaezo.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2