Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I get so sick...

Go down

I get so sick... Empty I get so sick...

Post by Love Dreams Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Jennifer-
"Look Caddence (Kade-ence) I don't care anymore Im sick and tired of waiting for him to come he has stood me up 5 times now probably for that
Katherine girl ugh...Im just tired I swear its time to break up he has been hanging with her so much lately I just dont know what to do!" I say as I sit
in the sand laying on my best friends lap as we watch the sunset. "Same bed just a little bit bigger now our song on the radio but it dont sound the
same" I sang softly. "Jennifer look stop being so depressed babe Im here for a reason you know look break up with him its not my choice but it sounds
like your boyfriend found a new toy to play with" she said playing with my hair. "When our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down Cause my
heart breaks a little when I hear your name and it sounds like Uh uh uh uh uh...Mm to young to dum to realize" I sang. "Actually Caddence I've been wanting
to tell you this for a while since your calm you know the bruise on arm I showed you?.."...."Jenny you can't be serious now did he hit you?!" Caddence said
getting up leaving me in the sand. "C-caddence please don't be mad" I said stuttering. "Where is he?! Look Jenny no one hurts you I made that clear Im going
after him!"Caddence said running to the car

This is actually short for me ._. but boy or girl idc lol I know its bad xD Very Happy <33-xoxo

I get so sick... __tfmf_kuadniwwle22uowwmvtwcxwn_5778f4b8-f70d-46b8-bc9a-2db8c4dd4213_0_original

I get so sick... Beautiful-girl-t2
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum