Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 10 Empty Re: Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Koty~
I heard her groan and mumble something sarcasticlly. I pulled away from her and turned to face a teen heading our way.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 10 Empty Re: Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Rickie~ I smiled sweetly "Hey, Jamie who's this?"
Jamie~ I sighed softly "Koty. Koty, this is Rickie, she's one of my dorm roomies."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:36 am

Koty~
I smiled kindly at her exsposing my pearly white. "Pleasure to meet you Rickie." I said with a little wave. I turned back to Jamie, running my head through my slick black hair.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Jamie~ I smiled at him then looked at Rickie "Hey, I'm a bit busy..."
Rickie~ I nodded at her still smiling "Awww I see, I'll leave u alone then." she walked off
Jamie~ i looked back at Koty and put my hands in my pockets "So......"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Koty~
I look down at her, "What was that about?" I ask, a smile tugging at the corner of my lips.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Guardian Angel wrote:Gemini~
I smiled as i caught Haven watching me. I glanced away but my eyes wandered back to her.(forgot what she looks like....) she was pretty girl with defined curves and shoulder length hair. Her eyes were original but held life and a story. I drew my attention away from her and returned my focus to Aidan. I knew this was hard for knowing little about his past. I smiled warmly as he spoke. I tossed some hair behind me and turned my green eyes onto Jack.

Jack~
I turn to Layla as she shakes my hand, "Any time" i smile a cute boy smile. I look up at Aidan. I waited patiently as he spoke, smiling and thinking. I knew it! He's gay like me! when he finished, i hurriedly said "Oh, please tell me what your really called! Im totally into the smart guys!" then i frowned and blushed a bright pink. I flashed them a set of glossy blue eyes and said softly, "I find guys attractive...im gay..." I looked at them, preparing to cower from the harsh remarks.

{Layla} I smiled reassuringly at Aidan and bit my lip, trying to hide a grin as he told Jack what he was. Creature and personality wise. My grin drooped a little when he paused, he was going to say something smart about what the scientific name for a wizard. I followed his gaze to Deadria and Haven and saw Haven shaking her head in, in what seemed to be disgust and embarrassment. Deadria's eyes told me that she was pleading with him, she didn't want Jack to think he was a nerd. I understood that, but Haven, she just blew my mind. How could Aidan be friends with her if she was like that? Then again, that was her personality and she wasn't always like that. I shook it off and my grin grew wider than before when Jack replied that he was also gay and admitted he was into smart guys. I almost squealed! I didn't know Aidan too well, but I already considered him a close friend; well not nearly as close as Gemini, but still. I waited as he got read to answer with some witty remark.

{Deadria} I smiled as Aidan didn't say whatever the scientific word for a wizard is. I thought silently to myself, "Thank you Aidan." And watched as his face grew with shock. He looked over at me and said, "How did you do that?" I looked at him with a confused look. "Do what?" He took a step towards me, "You said, 'Thank you Aidan' to me, in my mind." I gasped, I didn't know I had a power. I had thought I was just some shapeshifter who could only shape into a dragon. Hence the name Deadria. Dragon. Yeah, my parents were very creative. Getting back to reality I stumbled backwards into a chair. I stared at the ground, mouth wide open, trying to make sense of what had just happened. (Deadria is a brunette with a rich chocolatey color for eyes. She is about average height and average when it comes to curves and such. More girly girl and keeps about a B, an occasional A, in normal school classes if you'd like to know how smart she is.)

{Haven} I continued to shake my head, my hand covering my eyes as my face was tilted downwards. I laughed silently, my hand now over my mouth. I looked up and saw Aidan looking at Deadria in shock. I followed his gaze, she looked confused and I bet I did too. I heard Aidan say, 'How did you do that?' and became even more confused. I listened and also gasped. I didn't know Deadria had a power...Does that mean I do too? Is that why we're all here? Because we have special abilities besides that we aren't human? I walked over to her and grabbed her hand, I began to stroke it. "Did you know you had a power?" She shook her head and I got a puzzled look on my face, I wondered, no hoped, I had one too. (Haven is a red head with hazel eyes, but the green is dominant with a ring of brown around the outside and orangish color on the inside around the pupil. She is about the same height as Deadria and has slightly larger curves. She's very athletic and more of a tomboy. Keeps mostly A's with a few B's in normal school classes. [I keep saying normal school classes because The House of Night is much harder when it comes to education.])

{Aidan} I smiled at Jack and then froze. In my mind I heard Deadria's voice whispering, 'Thank you Aidan.' I turned to her in shock, my mouth gaping wide open. "H-how did y-you do that?" I stuttered. She looked confused and that's when I figured, she didn't know she had a power. Her power is starting to show, that's probably why she's here; most are here because of gifts or because they aren't human. I took a step towards her, "You said, 'Thank you Aidan' to me, in my mind." I watched, as suspected, she stumbled backwards in shock into a lounge chair. I walked over to her, listening as Haven asked if she had known about the power. She only shook her head in disbelief. I thought, "We should tell Alstonia." But, my gut told me not to. I brought it up anyways, in a low whisper, "Should we tell Alstonia?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Jack smiled at Aiden and the rest of the girls. His blue eyes grew wide with amazment and curiosity as one of the twins realized she had a power. She rushed to her side along with everyone else and kneeled by her, stroking her arm and saying kind things. He turned to Gemini after listening to the hesitation in Aiden's voice. "Is Alstonia bad?" he asks almost whispering.

Gemini took a step back in bewilderment. "Omg! You have a power!" she clamped her mouth shut and smiled shyly. Other girls were in the dorm but they were mainly watching reruns of The Nanny. She stood watching her, her green eyes moving all over her and then she stopped her gaze at her forhead. (keep saying *her* cuz I forgot which one it was lol) "Send me something!" she said excidedly. She stood waiting, her eyes focused on Jack. She kept still except for the occasional movement of her auburn hair moving slightly. She turned to Aiden still waiting for a telepathic message. "No! I mean no we shouldn't. My gut is telling me that would be a bad idea." Gemini turned to Jack. "Im beginning to think she is nbut keep very quiet!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:57 pm

(haha it was Deadria!)

{Layla} I gasped too fast and coughed lightly. Once my breath was back, I took a step toward Deadria and everyone else. My icy blue eyes glossy from them watering while I coughed. I forgot to hide my okie-twang and said, "Y'all need to calm down and take a step back. Give the girl some time to catch her breath!" I nodded and smiled reassurringly at Deadria. My smile faded though when I heard Aidan's soft whisper. I tensed slightly, and agreed with Gemini, "Yeah. Gemini and I have suspected that she isn't very...good. Although she does a good job hiding it." I sighed thinking back to my mentor, Lord Rysoden (right?!). He seemed kind, polite, and a good person. I didn't get the weid vibe from him that I did from Alstonia. Suddenly, I bent my knees and my finger was to my lips, "Ssh." I used my great sense of hearing and listened. "Someone-most likely Alstonia-is walkin' down the hallway, headed straight this way." Still in a low voice, I hissed, "Hurry! Everyone sit down and focus on the tv as if nothin' has happened!" I ran to the couch and plopped down in the middle, my eyes on the tv, my ears listening for the footsteps, an my mind somewhere else.

{Aidan} I stood in front of Deadria. Glad for two reasons: 1. She has a power! 2. She took the attention away from me having to answer Jack's question about th scientific word for a wizard. I'm glad about that because I don't know what th scientific word for a wizard is! I nodded in agreement with Layla and said, "My gut told me we shouldn't tell her, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me." I was wathing Layla when I saw her suddenly bend in her knees, making her crouch slightly. I heard her hiss something about Alstonia coming down the hall and with a hint of fear I bolted from Deadria's side to another lounge chair on the other side of the couch.

{Haven} I continued to stroke Deadria's hand, knowing that was what calmed her down. I laughed at Gemini's sudden outburst and how she wanted a telepathic message as well. I listened to the conversation about Alstonia, how no one trusted her; except me. I didn't say so, but I felt someones eyes locked on me. I began to fidget and was glad when I heard Layla's whisper at first, then the hairs on the back of my neck rose. I jumped up into the chair behind me, my eyes fixed on the tv.

{Deadria} I giggled when I heard Gemini's excitment. I shook my head, "No Layla it's fine. We're all just so overwhelmed, I guess I understand." I smiled at Gemini and thought, "How's this Gemini?" A grin spread across my face from ear to ear as I saw her reaction. Goosebumps covered my arms and shivers ran up and down my spine as I heard Layla. I sat back in my seat and put a hand on the armrest and covered my face with a bored expression. I stared blankly at the tv, my mind racing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Jack stood up quickly, shivvers sprinting down his perfect spine as he loped to a near by chair. He plopped down and pretended to stare at the screen as his mind raced with thousands of thoughts.

Gemini smiled brightly as she got Deadria's message. (no clue what it said). She hissed low as she listens along aide Layla. "She coming!" she walked casually back into the kitchen and stood behind the counter sipping her brown pop and hidding the wine. A sudden thought slid into her mind as she thought about her mentor. Alstonia could tap into minds when she was near the person whoever's mind she wanted to read. "Everybody clear your thoughts and think of something girlish or school realted. I'll explain why later." she went back to sipping her pop and examining a trail of tattoos on her arm.

Alstonia knocked 3 times with a bony fist before entering. She opened the door slowly, swinging it open all the way before letting it glide shut behind her. A few heads of the random girls turned and smiled at her as she strolled into the room. "Everyone, there is going to be a ritual tonight at midnight. It Is for our newest students who arrived today." she eyed. everyone. Alstonia turned her gaze to Deadria and stared at her with peircing green eyes. Alstonia tried to get into all of their heads and found nothing unusual. As she came to Layla and Gemni she scowled. She couldn't tap into their minds! She made a mental note to watch them closely. "Gemini, I want you in my office at 11:30 and Layla you are to be in Rysoden's at 11:45." she intructed them and left, closing the door behind her as she wacthed. Her two green eyes seeming to glow as it shut.

(I forget, what markings doesa Layla have?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:18 pm

(they're ruby red like Stevie Rae's and swirls along her back. The swirls come up onto her shoulders and wrap around her arm, stopping on her palm on both sides. same for on her legs except it stops, after swirling around, in her mid thigh.)

{Layla} I nodded at Gemini and turned back to the tv. I turned around again to face the door when I heard Alstonia knock. Just the sound of her knuckles on the hard wood made me edgy. I wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying, I only heard a few selective things. There was a ritual tonight for new students and I had to meet Lord Rysoden at 11:45. I smiled kindly and said, "Ok, see you then." When she closed the door I looked over at the clock, it was already 9:55. I looked towards Gemini and said, "I'm goin' to go get ready, you comin'?" I stood up and looked at Aidan, Jack, Deadria, and Haven, "See ya'll tonight at the ritual thing." I smiled and began to walk towards the stairs.

{Aidan} I did as Gemini said and began to think about Jack. So much had been going on I didn't have the time to really get a good look at him or how he acted. He seemed very nice and if we were to decide to date, [Dear Goddess, please!] I would be the male figure. He seemed more feminine than myself and was shorter than me by about 3 inches. His full, bold blue eyes held a story I was hoping to hear and were fixed on the tv. I couldn't help but sigh as I thought longer and longer about my new roommate.

{Haven/Deadria} Haven and Deadria both stared blankly at the tv. Deadria looked over at Gemini and whispered telepathically, "Ok Gemini. I'll be sure to do that!" Deadria turned to Haven, they exchanged a glance and both nodded simultaneously. Alstonia walked in and both looked over, Haven seemed to be in a daze like state. Deadria watched Alstonia's movements and felt a presence in her mind. She immediatly began to think about homework, school, drama, and the hot boys that lingered all over the courtyard! Haven began to think of shopping, money, shoes, and also the hot boys that seemed to be everywhere. Haven still didn't think Alstonia was bad, but was too afraid of her friends reactions to say anything. They listened as Alstonia noted the ritual for tonight and Deadria still listened as Alstonia said that Gemini and Layla had to meet their mentors soon. Haven had turned back to the tv and was watching a Sham-Wow! commercial. Not paying much attention to Alstonia's conversation with Layla and Gemini.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:13 am

Jack smiled when she walked in and waved at her before nodding his head and turning around. He felt someones eyes on him but knew at once they weren't Alstonia's. He slowly turned his head to see Aiden eyeing him and gave em a big cute smile. When Alstonia left, he stood up and walked over to Aiden and stood by his side. "So we have to go back to dorms for the time being right?" he asked as his arm brushed Aidens.

Gemini smiled a sweet smile and said to her mentor, "I will be there..." she saluted Alstonia, fist over heart, as she left. She let out a long breath and tucked some hair behind her ear. She finished her pop and walked swiftly over to the group. "another reason why I get the feeling Alstonia is bad. She can tap into our minds when she is near and get information. She knows that Layla and I are different.." I roll my eyes knowing the attention I'll get after Scarletts scene in the cafateria today. "So now that Deadria has a telepahic power, Alstonia might be on the look out to see if she does and will keep a serious watch on us to see if anyone else does too." I finished my mini explaination and turned to Layla, "Sure thing." I began following her her up the stairs wondering if she would find out about my powers or not....

(Btw, the mentors have special outfits the are going to make the girls wear.)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:31 pm

(k!)
{Layla} Once we reached our room I opened the door and headed for the bathroom, "I'm gonna take a quick shower if that's alright with you?" While waiting for her answer I walked over to the closet and grabbed some stonewashed jeans and a sweatshirt. Because of my marks I always wore nothing shorter than capris and long sleeves. At least until everyone knew about them, which will probably be after the ritual tonight. I walked into the bathroom and set my clothes on the towel rack so they wouldn't get wet. I turned the faucet to warm and waited for it to heat up then I walked over and closed the bathroom door. I jumped in the shower and shampooed, conditioned and shaved quickly. I got out in 10 minutes and dried off, then put on my clothes. I opened the door in case Gemini need to get in and quickly grabbed everything I needed then left the bathroom so she could shower. I walked over to the small mirror on my nightstand and began to brush my hair. My blonde hair was already beginning to dry. I plugged in my hair dryer and dried my hair within 5 minutes. My hair was naturally blonde and curly. I jumped up from my bed, holding the mirror in front of me. I watched as my curls bounced on my shoulders. I smiled triumphantly. I sat back down and put on some mascara along with blue eyeliner on my top eyelid, bringing out the blue in my eyes. I looked at the clock and yelled into the bathroom door, "Gemini it's 10:15!"

{Aidan} I smiled at Jack and as we brushed arms, shivers ran up and down my spine. I grabbed his arm and said, "C'mon I'll show you our room!" I pulled him along to the double doors and heaved them open, then closed them quietly behind us. I let go of Jack's arm and my hand suddenly felt empty. I shook it off and began to walk down the hallway, "The boys dorm is just over here on the otherside of the courtyard." We walked through the tall, thick bunch of trees and along the stone path. I got to the boys dorm and heaved open the door. Passing the boys on the couches that were watching reruns of Rob And Big and Jacka,ss. I bounded up the stairs two at a time. I walked over to our door on the right side of the hall, it was the third and was marked in gold, 378. I pushed the door open and sat on my bed, I had forgotten that we didn't even have to go anywhere until the ritual. "Hmph. Turns out we don't have to go anywhere for awhile."

{Deadria/Haven} Deadria and Haven waved good-bye to Jack and Aidan then turned their attention back to the tv. Deadria thought, "We can talk later Haven." Haven turned and nodded at her then fixed her eyes back on America's Next Top Model, Jayla and Lisa were up for elimination. When Gemini and Layla would come down they would wave good-bye and head up to their rooms and prepare for the ritual and talk about the days events.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Gemini nodded her head aimlessly at Layla letting her know she didn't mind if she took the shower first. Her mind was racing big time with questions about Alstonia and why she got a bad feeling about her. Why did she have to be different? Would she have to exspose her power? While she waited for Layla to take her shower and got up and andered over to her closet filled with new and exspencive clothing. She pulled out a pair of Lucky dark denim skinny jeans and a low cut form fitting black sweater like top with the first former symbol over the breast. When Layla hopped out, I quickly jumped in and bathed, shaved, moisturized and washed my head in less than 15 minutes. I was out and dressed when I heard Layla shout the time. I applied some gold eye liner to the top and bottem of my eyes and quickly put on some black lengthing mascara. Both together with a bronze and gold flecked eye shadow made my green eyes pop! I parted my aubrun hair to the side and quickly dried and straightned it. I exited the steamy bathroom and put on some black heels. "Ready!"

Jack rushed after Aiden as he pulled him to the guys dorm. "Hey where's the fire?!" he asked jokingly. When they arrived in the dorm, he marvled over how neatly furnished it was. He smiled at the guys who nodded their heads slightly before returning their gaze to the tv. When they were safe and sound in the room, Jack went over to his bed where a two boxes of his stuff sat. "I guess your right, I'll just unpack." he began putting away the first box which had his clothes in it. Then he moved to the next one, pulling out figurine(sp) after another of the Lord of The Rings characters. He blushed as he set them up on the shelves around his bed.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:11 pm

{Layla} I looked at Gemini after she had finished getting dressed, "You make me look like a piece of crap." I laughed and looked at the clock, it was 10:27. "I'm gonna change real quick!" Through giggles I ran back to my closet. I kept the stonewashed jeans on and grabbed a purple short sleeve shirt with the first former symbol and quickly grabbed a white sweatshirt, also with the first former symbol, before Gemini could see my red marks flowing down arms. I pulled out my purple flats with ruffles and turned to smile at Gemini. "Let's go!" I looked at the clock just before we left and saw it was 10:33. As we walked through the dorm I waved to a few of the girls who looked over as we passed. The waved back and turned back to watch more tv. As we left the dorm I stopped. "You wanna take the long way since we have about an hour?" I looked over to the right, that was the long way. I looked to the left, Alstonia and Lord Rysoden's offices were only around two corners. I looked out into the courtyard and saw a boy walking around, glancing up repeatedly. He sat on a bench and soon a girl with brown hair along with streaks of purple, came and sat beside him. They began to talk and laugh and soon were holding hands and kissing. I turned away, my heart beginning to ache.

{Aidan} I watched as Jack took out his figurines of The Lord of The Rings' characters. I laughed and said, "Gollum." Naming everyone he took out, "Gandalf," and along with, "Beorn!" [I just read the book for school, that's how I know the names] "Don't worry, I have my own collection of niknaks." I smiled and nodded over at the collection of large, very large, books sitting on a small bookshelf at the foot of my bed. "Encyclopedias." I smiled sheepishly and added, "They aren't human addition though!" I looked at the clock, it was only 10:40.

(I'm gonna have Layla turn soon so that we go with the flow of the books. She'll have to live underground and then..yeah. haha)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:43 pm

Gemini rolled her green eyes as Layla changed. "Why do you hide your tattoos?" she asks. Like she didn't see them! Gemini didn't have a problem with showing off the intricate blue swirls that flows down the length of her arms or sometimes showing the star on her lower back. She enjoyed the reaction and attention she got. Now the swirls along her back and sides she refused to show. Gemini mostly kept the the pattern on her face hidden but since she was in the vamp house, she could no longer do that. She followed Layla out of the dorm, her heels click clacking rythmicly against the stone floor. "Uhm...I need to speak with Alstonia privately so I'll go the short way. You can take the long way?" She suggested as she turned to look at the couple on the bench. Gemini huffed audibly and tossed a section of aburn hair. "Love is for pussies.." she snorts as she turns around. She then notices the longing in Layla's royal eyes and feels bad so adds, "For some." she glances at her watch and says, "Ill meet you outside the offices." she hugs her quickly before clicking off to Alstonia's office, thoughts racing through her head.

Jack smiled. "Wow! That's alot of books!" he scoots over to the shelf, neglecting his specials. "Mind if I?" he started as he heaved one out from the group. They were in alphabetical order and he chose the letters A-Be. His small feminie like hands gripped the large book and carried it over to his bed. He sat and scanned the pages, his thumbs flipping quickly through. His eyes glazing over as he engulphed the tiny bits of info he was learning. He stopped on a page and read it a few times before asking, "Affinaties? So vamps can have powers?" his ran a hand through his sandy blonde hair whistling.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Jamie~ "Eh..she's just an 'Overly-hyper' room-mate..she is suspicious of us two."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Koty~
I chuckle and turn to her friend with a hand around her waist, "Suspect what ya want hunny." I said.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:17 pm

{Layla} I shrugged, "I hide 'em because mine are different from yours. Sure yours are different from everyone elses but mine are far more different." I walked out the door, "Plus, I don't like seein' everyone whisper as I walk by. It makes me feel..." I stopped, trying to finish the sentence, "It makes me feel like a circus freak. Like the bearded lady! Now if Kenny Chesney heard about me as a freak, well, that'd be one famous werewolf crush of mine off my list!" I laughed, "I'm sure people will find out at some point, but for now, I wanna feel normal." I stopped outside, "Well, somehwat normal at least. I mean people already just think of me as the little southern girl who can't stop talkin' 'bout how her best friend isn't gonna destroy the world." I looked into Gemini's courageous green eyes nodding, "Yes, people actually think you're gonna destroy us all." I laughed and said, "Okay, yeah. I'm gonna go the long way for some time to think. See ya soon!" I walked the opposite direction, hearing Gemini's heels click rhythmically as she headed toward her mentor's room.

{Aidan} I nodded. "Sort of. The five affinities are fire, water, earth, air, and spirit. Some creatures, not just vampires, can control an affinity. The can perform a circle and call the affinities to them and, for example, protect themselves from evil and destroy that evil." I sat down beside Jack, "It would make more sense if I could show you." I laughed, "I wish I could, but I can't." I stood back up and walked to the door, "Would you like to go for a walk? I haven't seen the entire campus yet." I held out my hand to him, smiling kindly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:35 pm

(Alright, my thoughts are completely lost on where i was going with this lol. Ima have to think abput something else!)

Gemini thought about what Layla said to her before she left. She was coming up to the building when an eerie feel to the air made the hair on her amrs and neck stand up straight. Slowing her pace, she glanced around to see if she was being watched but found nohting out of the ordanary. Shrugging her shoulders, she continued onward. Stepping into the teachers building, she glanced around for a flight of stairs. She knew Alstonia's office was up on the second floor. Snooping about, she found a set and clicked up them. Strolling down the hall, she came to her menotr's door and halted. Fixing her hair, outfit and smile; she knocked on the door. "Come in!' rang the honeysuckle death trap voice. Gulping, Gemini waltzed in and saluted her before sitting in a comfy chair.

Cocking his head, he thought about what he said. "It could be possible though. Dont the menotrs have those abilities?" Jack grinned and stood up. "Sounds romantic." he cooed as he walked up to Adrian and took his hand.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:16 pm

(hahaha okay! uhh, maybe, ((this is just an idea here!) Alstonia could ask about Layla, like something about her that isn't normal? or Gemini could ask her about her markings, like if they have an special meaning or somethin' like that! hopefully these helped spark an idea in that brain of yours!))

{Layla} I continued to walk down the long hallway towards the dining hall, I wasn't exactly sure where I was going, I just wanted to keep going. I looked out towards the courtyard, still seeing the couple enjoying themselves. I turned my head and stared straight ahead trying to think of why I was so different. "I'm just a small town girl tryin' to make my way through school so I can help my Momma's business. I don't want attention, I'd prefer to be in the back." I thought. "Actually, I take that back. Sometimes I like to be the center of attention, but it really depends on why I'm drawin' attention in the first place. Like these stupid markings of mine." I pulled up my soft white sweatshirts sleeve, glaring at the intricate red design flowing down my arm. "I wish these were gone! I mean sure they look pretty, and I kinda don't mind them bein' there since I can't see 'em..." I stopped walking, "Whoa. No. I don't like them, I don't want to like them." I sighed. "It's so hard to try and be normal here!" I yelled aloud. I then felt a pressence in the hallway with me, I wasn't alone. I looked all around trying to find who was there, then I heard voices. I smiled at them and walked towards the sound.

{Aidan} I grinned, "Oh it definitely is my dear." I grabbed his hand and walked out the door, closing it quietly behind us. I walked down the stairs, hand still in hand, talking about our classes, "I hope we have most of our classes together! I don't know how I'll be able to bear them without seeing your sweet little face." I leaned close to him, pulling open the door for him. As we walked around the courtyard I didn't notice anyone, I was too into my conversation with Jack. "So tell me what you're good at." I looked up at the night sky, "I'm good at reading and, well, being smart." I laughed, "What about you?" We turned a corner and nearly ran into Layla. "Oh my goddess!" I stepped back, squeezing Jack's hand. "Layla you scared me half to death!" I playfully pushed her shoulder as she laughed her sweer melodic giggle. "Don't do that again missy." I said with my school teacher's voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:05 pm

(Hmmmmm......alrighty ill see if i can work one of those in!!)

Gemini looked at her mentor with a very fake smile on her face. Seeing that Alstonia wasnt speaking just yet, she tossed a strand of hair over her shoulder and crossed her legs politely. Glancing around the well furbished room, her emerald eyes landed on a small marble statue of the goddess Nyx cupping the crescent moon above her head. "That symbol is everywhere." she comments. Alstonia smiled a bright and warm smile. "Yes. Its the symbol of our great goddess." Gemini cocks an eyebrow. *Was this lady crazy? Duh i know who she is!* she thinks to herself glad that the Highest Priestess couldnt get into her head. She spoke again, "Gemini, you are here in my office tonight so that i can explain a few things to you." the auburn haired teen nods her head. "Tonight is the full moon ritual where you and Layla will be introduced to everyone formally. Everyone is looking forward to getting to see you after that show Scarlett put on." Gemini snorted. "So, tell me about Layla. She is a very interesting child if i should say so. Does she have markings like you?" Gemini shifted uncomfortably before she answered. "Hers are red." thats all she could think of to say. "Oh! And she is a very big country girl. Thats all i got." Alstonia nodded her head stiffly, her eyes searching Gemini for more.

Jack continued to hold his hand. "I sure hope we do! I dont think i could survive." As they made it outside and into the courtyard, Jack listened to Adrian talk about what he was good at. "Well. im good with electronics and technology. Before i came here, my old school as a technology department and i was president." Smiling shly, they round the corner and nearly collide with Layal. Jack squealed and jumped two feet into the air before clinging to Adrian. Seeing it was only LAyal, he cooled down and said, "Wow! You really got me!"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:47 pm

(I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!)

{Layla}
I laughed and said, "Calm down guys its just me!" I grinned and continued, "Sorry I can't talk for long though. I'm off to my mentor's!" I started walking away and turned around to call back, "Wish me luck!" I turned a corner and I was half way around the courtyard. Half way to my mentors office. Speaking aloud once more, "Ugh. Why am I so nervous? It's not like he's gonna kill me." My eyes shifted to the center again, not to the couple who was there, but to the trees and the grass. I sighed, feeling instantly relaxed. I breathed in the wonderful scent the courtyard was giving off and closed my eyes, completely taking it all in. I hadn't realized I'd stopped walking until I finally snapped out of my trance-like state. I looked around and saw no one, so I cleared my throat and kept walking. I didn't hear Gemini's heels anymore so I walked straight to a small entryway that held a winding staircase. I walked up it, taking my time. "C'mon Layla. You can do this." I tried to encourage myself, though it didn't really work. I stepped out of a little doorway and look around at the empty corridor. The light was dim, thankfully, and flickered from the slight breeze. I looked out a large window at the moon and subconsciously asked, "Nyx, I know I'm new here, but you obviously want me to do something. That's why you gave me these red markings and I think you want Gemini to do something too because of her markings. Please help us in some way. We need some kind of direction from you to help us through whatever it is we're gonna go through. Thanks." I looked around and added to myself really, "'Cause I know somethin' is gonna happen to us that isn't gonna be too much fun." I turned and walked to the wooden door I was hoping was my mentor's and knocked.

{Aidan}
I chuckled and loosened Jack's grip from me, but held onto his hand. I frowned and whined playfully, "Awww. Can't you stay awhile?" I grinned again and winked. She turned to leave and I called out after her, answering her request, "Good luck!" I turned to Jack, "Now. Where were we?" I let go of his hand and held out my arm for him. I looked out through a small opening in the trees across the courtyard to see Layla standing with her eyes closed. I watched in awe and shock. She seemed to be in a trance. Nervously I called out to her, "Layla, don't be nervous! You can do it!" I wasn't so sure she heard me though, because it wasn't until a few minutes later did she finally open her eyes and start walking again. I turned back to Jack, shaking off what I'd just seen and smiled. "Weren't we talking about the affinities?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Alstonia seemed displeased with the answers Gemini gave her. "Red?" she questioned with a raised eyebrow. Gemini thought she had said too much. "I think so. Of course iv never seen her naked so i dont know the full extent of them." she said with a smirk. "Other than that, nothing. We dont talk about our tattoos." The mentor nodded her head slowly and her wondering gaze wandered around the room then landed back on Gemini. "How did you get yours?" Gemini gawked at her. "how would i know?!" she cried. Alstonia moved back and crossed her arms. "We can discuss it later. Right now, i just need you to be ready in the Silent Sister's attire before midnight and be in the Temple." Gemini cocked an eyebrow. "Silent Sisters? Ok. And what is this attire?" she asked and giggled. "Its a black dress. Ill have two delivered to your dorm." she replied.
"Deal." Gem said and then got up to leave. She bowed to her master and then made a hasty retreat.
Once outside her door, she took a few deep breathes and then hurried off. Her heels made quick tap tap noises on the stone and she giggled at the sound of them. she saw Aidan and Jack up a head so she ran to meet them. "hey guys!" she called out and waved.

Jack watched Layla go. Something odd about her made him curious. Holding onto Aidan's hand, the two started to walk again. "We were talking about affinities? Oh, Right!" he giggled. "I am pretty sure i don't have any." he concluded. Jack heard Gemini behind them. He turned and waved to her. "Hey! How did it go?" he continued to hold Aiden's hand fearing he would slip away.
(crap! Do i play your mentor?)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10