Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 9 Empty Re: Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:58 pm

A small touch of light hit the sky, but I didn't realize it. But I could sense it and was afraid he would notice it I put my hands on his shoulders my hair slightly falling over my face I kissed him softly

Back to top Go down

Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only) - Page 9 Empty Re: Gemini wishing for the one and only (humens only)

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Something was bothering her and as I ended the kiss, I carassed her face asking, "What is it?"
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:59 pm

I looked up into his lust-filled eyes "Morning."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:48 pm

I hadn't even noticed the lack of people in the bar or the slow of the music. I with and let go of her, taking her hand and heading for the door.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:50 pm

I walked with him silently

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:28 pm

I was pissed but no way was I going to let her see it. I stood by her car waiting for her to unlock it so I could get it.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:48 pm

I unlock my car with a saddened sigh and got in starting it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:55 pm

My body began to feel tight and twisted as she drove. I mentally shouted things at her, trying to push her faster to get home. I had to close my eyes and bite my lip several time to keep from groan as the pain spread to more private areas. It's what happens when I start up my gift and can't use it, I feel the aftermath pain.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:07 pm

I finally reached home and opened the car door for him not looking at him and placing my hands in my pockets and started to walk away to my dorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:27 pm

I step out of the car stiffly and stifle a groan of pain. I grab her hand as she walks away, gently jerking her back. "Hey it was a great time. You can't even say goodnight?" my eyes twinkle as intry to hide the pain.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:31 pm

I looked up at him and smiled small and shyly "I'm sorry, you just seemed mad... at me." I said softly but my voice quivered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:28 pm

I looked back down fearing to see his face and the expression mostly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:37 pm

I smile down at her. "Its not you.." I say kindly, pulling her into my arms. I kiss her forhead and bid her good night before jogging stiffly to the guys dorm.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:41 pm

I looked at him then watched him go and then walked inside thankfully my roommates were asleep and I slid into my bed and fell alseep rather quickly curling up into a ball under the covers in a dreamless sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:31 pm

I enter my room and sigh as my room mates are sleeping soundly. My body hurt and there was only one way to releive myself. Went into the bathroom and dug through the drawers to find Matt's playboy mag. I feel disgusting and sheepish to do this but I must in order to sleep and most importantly see my girl tm(I always forget her name!!!!!). I spent a good half our in there not including when I showered. It was late morning when I finally crawled into bed.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Jamie~
I woke up that morning with a quiet groan sturring I sat up rubbing my eyes and walked to the window, I was just planning on playing sick and skipping out on school today and got dressed in a pair of loose baggy pajama pants and a white cami that fitted my form well and slid on my sweatshirt without zipping it about half up, just leaving it open and putting on my tennies I walked out brushing out my hair as I walked then ignoring the back and putting my hood over my head shading my blue eyes that held slight disappointment of myself Why did I say that, or do that? I didn't want that night to ever end. I could have stayed in his arms forever. I sighed looking down at the ground and climbed up into one of the trees near the dorms and laid my head back against the branch closing my eyes and started to daydream. I snapped out of it shaking my head, It had turned into a nightmare I opened my eyes and looked down from the tree and jumped out and walked towards the guys dorms and leaned against the wall near the door, sure I was harrassed by a few guys walking out, I knew Matt and when he walked out and smirked at me playfully I glared at him mumbling under my breath I lowered my head and put the ipod earphones in my ears and turned on my ipod to Numbe/Encore by Linkin Park w/ Jay Z my hair falling into my face and over my eyes. I regretted it but txted Matt

Hey, what's Koty's phone #?

%-H@T~Me$s-%
I got his answer and went and txted Koty

Koty? It's me, Jamie? Are you ok? So sorry if I'm bugging you..... Embarassed ...I would like to finish what we started last night sometime Wink

%-H@T~Me$s-%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:23 pm

(thanx)
koty~
I woke up groggy and very tired. I wad already a sixth former so didn't need attended school regularly like "lower classmen" I take another swift shower and pull on some baggy sweats. I run a comb through my hair and plop down on my bed. I get a txt message from a unknown number and I read it quickly, happiness filling my body. I txt back saying that I did too and hopfully soon. Smile. I walk past my mirror and squirt a few pumps of my hollister colonge and walk shirtless out of my dorm. I stroll down the sunlit hallway in flip flops, the sun dancing across my muscular chest and glinting off my blue eyes. I exit the building, knowing Jamie was standing there. "Good morning beautiful!" I say kindly, squinting.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:52 pm

I smiled at him "Morning." I walked closer to him his smell drawing me in I sighed and put one arm around his waist and burying my head in his side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:57 am

Koty~
I chuckle and wrap my arms around Jamie. I rest my chin on her head and breathe in her shampoo smiling. "did you sleep well?" I mumble softly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:22 pm

I looked up at him "Yeah."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:53 pm

I look down upon her with gentle eyes, "Thats good.." I say, my voice trailing off as I look at the sun.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:22 pm

I sighed softly and walked over to my car that wasn't far from us and leaned against it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Guardian Angel wrote:Koty~I shrug and think "Meet me down town and Ruby's Bar around 6:30" I say as I get up to go to class.

Jack-I wave and smile shyly at everyone. I raised an eye brow at adien. The "twins" weren't even twins. I turned to look at ones named Gemini and Layla. "wow your eyes really are pretty!" I gughed excitedly and then hushed up.

Gemini- I listened to Layla explain to me and I smiled while sipping my spiked drink. "I knew it! I knew there was something different about you than your dog smell" I smile aplogeticly and shrugged. I waved to the new boy and the moment he spoke I knew was gay. I got to looking at him closer and I could see the features. The dorky yet stylish and cute way he dressed to the way he held himself. He kept glancing up at Adien and I smiled a sneaky smile. I walked over still carrying my drink and hollared over my shoulder to Layla "Thats what they want you to think! Pop is pop!!" I put my arm around Jack and Adien "well both ya might as well spill it now" I wriggled my eyesbrows at them and winked at the twins.

{Layla} I laughed, "Please don't tell anyone." Using the dog part of me I begged with my eyes; puppydog eyes. I smiled triumphantly and turned to the Aidan's new roommate. My smile grew wider, he was gay, just like Aidan. Cute! I walked over, extended my hand to Jack, "I'm Layla, and thank you, I'm glad someone appreciates my eyes. My mom hated them, she thought they were icy blue because I was a cold filthy creature. She hated that I was different, she never came near me. As if being a werewolf was contagious. After awhile I would ignore her and just hangout with my dad who loved everything about me, I was his sparkling jewel. One day he died though. My life was never the same. I pulled back into focus and nodded in agreement to Gemini, "Go ahead and speak up Aidan, along with it tell Jack what kind of creature you are." I smiled reassurringly at him and stood beside Gemini, thinking once more.

{Deadria/Haven} Deadria smiled at Jack and stood beside Layla, looking at her from the corner of her eyes. She had great flowing brown hair, which made her more unique with her icy blue eyes. She had good curves, not as defined as Gemini, but enough for a guy to stop and stare. Haven stood beside Gemini, doing just the same; admiring Gemini's appearance. Gemini had beautiful red auburn(?) hair that didn't sit flat on her shoulders like most girls, hers had life. Her hair made her eyes pop just like Layla, they both had very unique amazing eyes. Gemini's curves were slighly more defined than Layla's, which made guys stop, stare, and gawk; their lower jaw dropped to the ground. Deadria and Haven both looked back at Aidan, waiting for him to speak. Deadria nodded, trying to encourage him.

{Aidan} I watched as Layla walked over swiftly, making no sound at all. Her hand outstretched to greet Jack. She was very ladylike and had great manners, I'm sure Gemini is the same. I thought. I tensed as they all pointed their attention towards me and wanted me to come upfront to Jack. I wasn't even sure he was gay, or how he thought about gays. I didn't want him to be like my last roommate, who found out I was gay and ordered for a new room. The girls continued trying to encourage me. I closed my eyes and sighed, my head down. I opened them and looked up into Jack's eyes, "I am.." I paused, debating what words were right, "I am not like most guys. Girls do not appeal to me the same way." I watched as his expression seemed to grow blank, I sighed and continued anyways, "I am gay and if you have a problem with that, speak up." I stared at him for a few minutes and added, "Oh and I'm a wizard like creature. Well actually, in your words I'm a wizard, but there is a scientific word for a wizard. It's.." I looked over to see Haven staring at me and shaking her head, I looked over at Deadria and she shook her head and mouthed, "No, don't sound smart for now." I nodded and turned back to Jack, "It's, unimportant." I smiled sheepishly waiting for him to run away screaming after Alstonia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Gemini~
I smiled as i caught Haven watching me. I glanced away but my eyes wandered back to her.(forgot what she looks like....) she was pretty girl with defined curves and shoulder length hair. Her eyes were original but held life and a story. I drew my attention away from her and returned my focus to Aidan. I knew this was hard for knowing little about his past. I smiled warmly as he spoke. I tossed some hair behind me and turned my green eyes onto Jack.

Jack~
I turn to Layla as she shakes my hand, "Any time" i smile a cute boy smile. I look up at Aidan. I waited patiently as he spoke, smiling and thinking. I knew it! He's gay like me! when he finished, i hurriedly said "Oh, please tell me what your really called! Im totally into the smart guys!" then i frowned and blushed a bright pink. I flashed them a set of glossy blue eyes and said softly, "I find guys attractive...im gay..." I looked at them, preparing to cower from the harsh remarks.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Jamie~
I groaned as I saw Rickie walking towards me smiling "Great." I said sarcastically

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next