Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Nysha rolled his eyes and pointed out, "You're happy while you're nude in the middle of a forest? With no clothes to be had for miles around?" Nysha hissed. "If you return, I, upon my honor, will have Myro treat you better. I'd think you'd at least want clothing." Nysha was going to add something else, but decided it best not to provoke her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:42 pm

I frown. Yes I could be happier, but I seriously doubted that Myro could give me any sort of happiness. I looked to Amarith. "What should I do?" He looked deep into my eyes. "Just hear the snake out."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Nysha flicked his tail agitatedly while the she-elf talked with her companion. "So...?" he asked, when they looked as if they'd talked and given answers. Hopefully his pursuasion had worked. He was a snake, after all. He was usually quite good and pursuading people. But the she-elf was definately one of the harder ones to crack. She would do Myro good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:51 pm

I set my jaw. "I will go back to Myro, but only to talk to him. If he treats me like he did before, I will not be staying. I will decide after I get there, if I will stay for a certain period of time. I will not guarantee anything." I looked into the snakes eyes. "And I will not, be going naked."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Nysha's eyes lit up. Nothing less than what he'd expected. "All right..." he said, then frowned at her mentioning of clothes. "I have no clothes with me at the moment, but I could probably go back and get you a robe for the time being, before the clothes maker fits you into your own clothes. But how can I trust you to stay here if I leave and come back?" Even if she did leave, Nysha would be able to follow her, tracing the scent of the dragons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:57 pm

I narrowed my eyes. "When I say something, I mean it." Amarith instinctivly pulled my closer to him, in protection.

(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Nysha hissed at her, his regular demeanor coming back. "Fine," he said. "I'll be back shortly." with that, he took off in the direction of Myro's castle.
---
It took him a good ten minutes, but when he got there, he slithered into Myro's room (Myro was still asleep and snoring softly) and grabbed a black robe, the only one he could find, before flying back to the she-elf and her dragon companions. He dropped the robe by her feet and then asked, "I don't think I ever caught your name, miss."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:06 pm

"Evana." I stand, slipping on the robe. I wasnt afraid of my nudity around creatures, but elves, yes I was. It was heavy, and too big. I figured it was Myros. I set my jaw, turning to Amarith. "I will always look after you, princess." A tear slips from the corner of his eye. "Hey, stop that. Im pretty sure I'm coming back anyway!" I wipe his tear away, and turn to the snake.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Nysha nodded, "Pretty." he said absentmindedly, thinking only to himself how odd the obviously too-large robes were on her. He sighed and flicked his tail at their sad departure. "You can ride the beast back to Myro's castle, if you wish. I doubt you want me to carry you." Nysha fluttered his feathery wings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:13 pm

"I doubt it." I climb onto Amariths back, and he spreads his huge golden wings, taking off into the night sky. The stars twinkled overhead, and I smiled, engjoying the sense of freedom I had.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Nysha rolled his eyes and took to the sky, too, but flying lower and almost hidden in the trees. He found it easier to fly down there, his tail acting as a rutter. "It'll take about 10 minutes to get there," Nysha called up, mostly speaking to the golden dragon, hoping he wouldn't mind flying straight for 10 minutes. Being smaller and less adept, sometimes Nysha found it hard to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:19 pm

"Thats more like a few seconds to me." Amarith mumbled grumpily, and flew faster, flying high in the sky, as he did not like flying close to the ground. I spotted the castle within minutes, and suddenly I started to regret my desision.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:55 am

Nysha hid his jealousy well, and sped up his own flying by tucking his feathered wings in close to his sides and gliding, basically, by weaving in and out of trees to catch a drift, or breeze, or something that'd push him onward faster.
Eventually, when the got there, Nysha landed in a big heap, wings spead out and body coiled around itself. "You stay here, Evana..." Nysha warned. "I believe King Myro is sleeping at the moment, I'll go wake him." With that, Nysha slithered upstairs and into the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:50 am

I wince as he falls, and watch him slither upstairs. I pat Amarith softly, and I dont dismount, afraid of what wrath i wouldbe met with. I sighed, and pulled the large robe closer to my body.

(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:52 am

Nysha hissed as he slithered upstairs, waking Myro by wrapping himself around his arm and cutting off the circulation. Myro immediately started thrashing about until Nysha flew off.
"King... you have a visitor." Nysha said, inclining his head slightly.
"All right... Where are they?"
"Outside, sir." Nysha flicked his tail.
"All right, I'm coming..." Myro said as he threw his legs over the side of the bed, not bothering to put his shirt back on, and walked downstairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:56 am

The wind blew my hair back from my tanned face, and I turned, hearing footsteps. I bit my lip, and Amarith growled softly, telling me he would fight to the death to save me if anything went wrong. I glanced down, and my fingers picked at the fringes on the black velvet robe.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:58 am

Nysha told Myro to halt for a moment before slithering outside and telling Evana, "Maybe you should get off your beast. I promise, remember, that I wouldn't let Myro hurt you... so you'll be as safe on the ground as you are on there."
With that, Nysha slithered back insde and retrieved Myro, who came outside and squinted his eyes for a moment, trying to get used to the light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:03 pm

I reluctantly slid off, landing lightly on the hard ground. I stood tall, my dragon towering above me. I did a double take, seeing Myros tan bare chest, but made myself focus on his face.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:08 pm

Myro's mouth dropped open when he saw who was standing there. "Her!?" Myro then realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. "If you'd told me... it was her! I would've put on a shirt!"
Nysha hissed deviously. "I'm sorry, master." He flicked his tail. "She is here to stay, and see if she'll accept your most gracious offer of her being your queen."
Myro was about to explode on Nysha, and strike him down with his bare fist, but decided against it. He let out a deep breath and slumped his shoulders slightly. "Hello.... I don't believe i ever caught your name." His tone was drab, but he didn't care to put his attitude in check at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:11 pm

"I came to apoligize for the damage we created." I say curtly, my eyes keen on his face. "I am Evana. You are Myro. Nysha already told me." Amarith stayed behind me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Myro nodded and glared at Nysha for a moment before straightening himself, and staring at Evana. "Lovely name," he smiled and then said, "Come. Nysha says you're here on... a trial period, I assume. I'll let you have a suit in the lefthand corner of the castle. There, your bea---dragon, will be able to visit you whenever he wishes." Myro turned, muscles rippling across his chest and back as he walked back into the castle, holding the door open for her, waiting. "We'll also get you some new clothes. I should be wanting my robe back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:33 pm

I nodded. "Thank you. And I suppose you should be wanting it back also." I follow him inside, but not without a quick look at his muscular tan chest. I could hear Amarith laughing.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Myro grumbled, "Don't be smart with me," Myro said, though he wasn't being unfriendly. He lead her up the stairs to a canopy bedroom with a silvery curtain hanging down from the four-post bed. "This will be your room. I'll get a tailor for you... I should also put on a shirt." Myro flushed a pink before he turned and hurriedly left the room as fast as he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:38 pm

I smirked slightly, and turned. The room was beautiful, the silver curtains enveloping the large soft bed. I was tired, and almost went to it and laid down imedietly. For some reason he was treating me better...
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Instead of heading towards the tailor, he headed straight for Nysha. "You stupid serpent! Why the hell did you bring her back!?" he whisper-yelled so Evana couldn't hear them.
"You needed a queen. She'll do you good, if she decides to stay."
Pissed off, Myro stomped down the corridor and to the tailor's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next