Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:48 am

Myro searched her eyes a moment before she passed out, and Myro got to his feet, pushing past the two guards that guarded the tent, and grabbed an extra horse from a guard, shoving the guard off. He hopped on the horse, Evanna in his arms, still, and rode off, contacting Amarith immediately, I have Evanna. Please hurry! I'm going out of the forest now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:52 am

Amarith had finally gotten to his feet, limping towards the camp with a sullen expresson on his face. Coming, Coming.... He retorted, but inwardly he was rejoicing his princess was safe and sound. He had to give Myro credit though, and as soon as he saw them, he started to rush forward.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Myro smiled as he saw the dragon, and urged the horse forward, only to almost to be thrown of by the frightened animal. He jumped off, Evanna still in his arms. "We have to get out of here... They'll come after us." Myro glanced at the dragon's wings. "But i'll have to heal you first, I see....." Myro put Evanna on the soft grass and said, "Put out your wings..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:12 pm

"No!" Amarith snapped taking his tail and swinging the two onto his back. "Myro, I suggest you hang on tightly!" He advised, before taking off into the air, and flew almost vertically up in the air.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Myro groaned as he was pushed up onto Amarith's back. He clung to Evanna, keeping her close to him with one hand, while placing the other hand on Amarith's golden scales, helping him stay attached to the speeding dragon. "Slow down! Evanna can't keep herself up, you know!" Myro shouted before almost slipping off of the dragon. He snarled to himself clung on tighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Amarith burst through the treetops, and only then did he slow down. Though flying quickly, his flight was choppy and uneven, as the tender membrane making up his wings had been ripped in several places. "Back to the castle?" Amarith asked, looking worridly at Evana.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Myro nodded and held on tightly, sighing when Amarith finally settled out. "Yes, the castle. The healers will be able to heal anything that's happened to Evanna. I suspect she's just suffering trauma." Myro kissed Evanna's head gently, praying to any god that may be living that she would be alive, and that she would suffer no longterm disabilities.

[ i'm sorry it took me so long to reply. i was reading a book. starting crying my eyes out DX ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:54 pm

(awwwDX)

Amarith nodded, hastilly flapping to keep them flying strong and steady, tilting his left wing as soon as the castle came into sight. Evava's limp body rested against Myro's chest, only the faint trace warm breath escaping her nostrils showing that she was still alive. Amarith swooped down to the castle, landing in the orchard, and turning to nuzzle Evana. "She'll be fine," He tried to vainly encourage Myro.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:58 pm

Myro looked up at Amarith as soon as they had landed. He shook his head, a mixture of confusion and pain in his eyes as he hopped off of Amarith, bringing Evanna down and putting her in his arms. Myro hurried off into the castle and brought Evanna up to his room, placing her on the bed and brushing some hair out of her face before calling the healers in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Evana was faintly aware of her surroundings, but was too weak to move, even open her eyes or utter a sound. She didn't know what the enchantment was, or what the violet light had been, but she was still scared. She could faintly hear the sound of Myro's voice calling the healers in.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Myro stood warily in the background while the healers hovered over Evana, staring at her and prodding at her, pouring a few things down her mouth and sitting her upright so she would be able to swallow it, even if she was unconscience.
Myro bit his lip once they left and walked over to her, placing her in a sleeping position again, and standing by the window, praying she'd get well soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Evana could taste the nasty liquid that was poured down her throat, but after they had left, in a few minutes she uttered a slight groan,eyes fluttering open, then shutting again as the light made her head spin.

(sssO
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:27 pm

gaa be back 2night
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:41 pm

[ GAH it didnt send my post. and okeedokes... ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:13 pm

u dere
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:20 pm

[ yeah... ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Myro whipped around when he heard Evanna's moan. He rushed over to her and pulled her (very gently) to his chest, kissing her forehead, "Dear Lord, you're alive!" He exclaimed. "I was so worried about you, Evanna... I had no idea if you were alive or not.... or if you were going to make it or not... I'm so sorry I ever let that happen! It's all my fault... Will you ever forgive me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:07 pm

"Wha-" Evana started, smiling a tired smile. "Nothing, is your fault..." She trailed away, her hand rising to her chest, knowing there was a scar already there. "What happened before!? I saw this weird light, it-" She stopped, looking into Myro's eyes. "Nothing is your fault."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Myro hugged her closely. "But it is! I shouldn't have been so vulnerable... I should've taken precautions... I knew you were the queen! People would want to use that against you... Oh, I'm so sorry!" Myro ignored her comment with a shrug. "I don't know what was happening... But I know I was almost too late. Even if you forgive me, I doubt I'll ever forgive myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:41 pm

"Myro!" Evana spoke sharply, but her weakened state made it a bit hard for her. Reaching up, she cupped his face in her hands, forcing him to look her in the eyes. "Stop it right now! Its over and done, so you cant change the past! I'm fine, you're fine, so wer'e all good!" She snapped, leaning back on the pillow.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22