Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:07 pm

[ awww, why? o3o ]

Myro grimaced and situated himself more comfortably on the dragon's scaley back as they leveled out. "Not really... I was knocked out, remember?" Myro commented casually, though there was a prick in his voice that suggested he thought Amarith wasn't the brightest. He clung to the dragon's scales, just in case it angered him and he decided to flip (or at least, try to).

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Amarith sighed, not accepting the fact. He tried to focus on what laid ahead, trying to imagine the male on his back was actually Evana, safe and sound, flying as they always did. But he couldn't, and soon dove downwards, making sure the he elf could stay on alright.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Myro grimaced and rested uncomfortably on Amarith's back. He didn't know when they'd get there, or when they'd get any sight of it, but as soon as the dragon dived downwards, he grimaced, and looked down, seeing the treeline receding. Any hope of his that he'd be able to jump into a tree if need be had disappeared. That sucked, for him, frankly. "Try southwest," Myro commented. It was the farthest direction from the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Amarith ignored him, nostrils flaring as he picked up a scent. His eyes narrowed and he plunged forward with a sudded burst of speed, his tail straight out behind him. He went the direct oposite of what Myro had advised, partly to annoy him, and partly because he smelt something different. His senses tingled as he went faster and faster, golden scales shimmering in the sun.

(srry doin homework and posting)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:23 pm

Myro glared angrily at the dragon, before a sudden burst of speed nearly knocked him off. He bent lower, so he was shielded from the wind by the dragon's large shoulderblades, pumping with each of his fast, powerful strokes. Myro rolled his eyes and just waited. The dragon was being annoying, and he didn't know how much of this nonsense he could take.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:27 pm

The large dragon urged onward, powerfull muscles bulging as his body moved with the strong wind. He spoke quietly. "I cant get down into the forest, Im quite to fat for that. You're going to have to make it on you're own here soon." He said, no longer the smug humor in his voice.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Myro listened to the dragon's grumbling voice, and he grimaced. He knew he'd have to jump into the forest, and he almost remarked that, indeed, Amarith was quite large. He held his tongue, though, and stared at the forest that was whizzing past. "All right," he managed to respond after a minute's thought. He had to get to Evanna. He had to save her. He had to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Amarith nodded. "Continue north east. That's all I can tell, but I believe she was taken this way. I'll keep a watch overhead." He said. And if you need me, call me out in you're mind. He added silently, his voice inside myro's head.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:50 pm

"All right," Myro said quietly before shifting on Amarith's back so he could jump off and land safely in the treetops. "Mind banking left for me? So I can jump out without mauling myself with your claws?" Myro swung his legs over on the dragon's left side, hoping Amarith would comply. He needed to save Evanna, and he was sure as hell that Amarith wanted Evanna back safe again, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:52 pm

"Hold on there." Amarith growled, swooping lower so his belly almost touched the tree tops. He started to hover over a particularly tall tree with gangly branches, easy to climb. "Alright."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Myro smiled and almost slipped off, but managed to stay on. When he was close enough to the tree, he hopped off and disappeared into the leafy branches, sliding down a branch and doing a near-backflip and landing on the ground safely. Satisfied with his rather awesome manuever, Myro set off to find Evanna.

[ you'll play as evanna now O3O? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Evana was soon taken to a small camp, and was brought inside a tent, her eyes taking in the strange surroundings. Before she knew it, she was shoved into a cage, dumped onto the cold metal ground. "What!?" She snapped as the man left the room. "WHAT!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Myro flinched as he heard screams, and the faint glow of firelight. He cocked an eyebrow and swung back up into the tree, taking branch-by-branch manuevers until he hovered over the camp. There was a large tent that was hidden, the firelight showing through it and illuminating the bars of a cage and a feminine figure huddled in it. Myro gasped. It must be Evanna! He swung out of the tree and landed silently, looking around to make sure nobody was watching before slipping into the tent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Evana slunk onto the floor of the cage, knees pulled up to her chest, head resting in her palms, eyes closed. A single tear trickled out from the space between her fingers, leaning against the steel bars of the cage. A sudden noise in the tent snapped her attention back to the present.

(I have to go, sis got home and is kicking me off again)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Myro slipped into the tent and looked around, until he saw a huddled figure in the corner of the cage. He slowly made his way over to the bars, and wrapped his hands around them, peering through the darkness. "Evanna?" Myro asked quietly, only able to see the rough outline of her body. A shining drop of liquid flashed on her cheek a moment, and his heart nearly shattered. "Evanna!" He whispered, "It's Myro!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:40 am

The words that were uttered in the still room, made Evana gasp and let her eyes raise to the face of the Man. How could she ever have doubted that he would come for her? A new trail of tears started down her cheeks."Myro? Myro, you have to leave! Now!" She ordered, anxiously glancing out of the tent flap, into the darkness. She scrambled to her feet, hands gripping the cold, thick bars that encaged her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:59 am

Myro looked at her, confused. "No, Evanna!" he said. "I can't leave you here! Now, tell me where they put the keys? Did you see them?" Myro looked around the room, trying to see in the darkness. It was hard to see much of anything in the darkness. He had a bad feeling that they were being watched. Myro made a step for a table that he could made out in the corner of the room, then thought again. He would probably trip over something in the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:04 am

Evana scrambled to the other side of the cage, following Myro. "No! There are NO Key's! You have to go, before-" She stopped midsentance, the guards shadow filling the tent doorway, his huge shadow blocking any light from outside. "MYRO!" Evana screemed, before the guard pulled out of his sash a large club, ready to knock Myro out.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:06 am

Myro frowned, "There has to be--" Myro whirled around to see the guard's form. He sucked in a breath and thought maybe, if he stood in the front of the cage and the guard tried to bash him to bits, he'd hit the bars. The more he hit the bars, the weaker they'd become. "Stay in the far corner of the cage," Myro whispered before moving so he was in front of the cage. "Come and get me, fatass!" Myro snapped at the guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:10 am

The guard grunted, a smug look on his face. He swung, Evana screamed. Instead of hitting Myro though, the guard let go of the club, the weapon flying into the tent wall, its spikes ripping the material. WIth one quick movment, he had reached down and snatched Myro by the collar, holding him up in the air.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:12 am

"Shit," Myro said. "That was not supposed to happen!" Myro growled angrily as he was lifted into the air by the guard's meaty hand, and he put his hands around the guard's, trying to pry them off, his legs kicking frantically. Suddenly, he remembered Amarith, and yelled out with his mind, I could use some help now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:29 am

Amarith had been tracking Myro, and at the moment flew in circles in the air over the forest. As soon as the message came into his mind, he pinpointed Myro's location. I'm not guaranteeing anything. How could he help without injuring Myro, and possibly Evana if she was there? The guards eyes fell on another cage in the corner, and pushed him inside roughly,slamming the door shut,
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:35 am

Myro coughed for a moment, winded. He knew he was putting Amarith in a dangerous position. Don't save me, then. Just get Evanna, and get her away from here. Take her back to the castle--anywhere! Myro walked over to the bars and looked at the guard. He'd have to act as a distraction. "Well, you're kinda chubby, aren't ya? For a guard? How'd you ever get hired, hmm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:43 am

The guard growled, the only response to Myro's question. He exited the room without a sound, snapping the tent flap shut behind them. The ocupants were thrown into sudden blackness, and Evana reached through her cage, hand barley able to reach into Myro's.

(Gaa Im changing her pic again lol sorry)
The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 20 1049043550_d_wood_elf

This is the pic of the woman that is about to come into play. In the topic, she is uglyish)The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 20 4047649-female-wizard
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:53 am

Myro grimaced. Just get Evanna. Myro repeated to Amarith. He reached out of his cage, taking Evanna's hand in his. "It's going to be all right," he whispered to her, trying to see more of her face in the darkness. "I have back-up." He tried to smile, but it failed miserably and he just squeezed her hand tighter and let go, slinking into the back corner of his cage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next