Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Evana shook her head. She was fine right where she was. Cuddling up to Myro, her eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep in the darkness of his quarters, breathing matching his.

(Somethings gonna happen during the night...XD I think)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Myro smiled and brushed her hair back lovingly before resting his head against the pillow, glad of her warmth combined with his. It was an amazing feeling, and it made him feel wanted. Slowly but surely, he drifted into a deep sleep.

[ o3o like what? xD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:39 pm

(She'll get a sudden spark of passion? Lol idk... I know what Myro wants)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:44 pm

[ o3o i dunno. Myro is willing to wait for a long while, i hope you know that XD he doesn't want to push her. so it's completely up to you. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:46 pm

(kay.. I really dont want to have 2 sex posts going at once, ewww!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:50 pm

[ i know, i was thinking the same thing o3o maybe somebody could come and kidnap her during the night? but they drug Myro with chlorphil or whatever so he getsk knocked out and can't save her? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:14 pm

gaa cant stay online, have to go, I can get on later!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:21 pm

(i'll be on in an hourr)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Early morning, while it was still very dark out, a faint scratching could be heard outside the windown of Myro's quarters. Evana groaned, turning over in bed, cuddling closer to Myro. She opened her eyes slowly, but the scratching stopped. Shrugging, she drifted back to sleep.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Myro shifted slightly when Evanna came closer to her, and he turned on his side, subconsciencely wrapping his arms around her and pulling her against his bare chest. He heard a scratching on the door, and thought it was Nysha, so he disregarded it and allowed himself to fall asleep again, glad to be in the presence of his new wife. Being this close to a woman you were married to, with all of its innocence, was an amazing feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:33 pm

Evana's eyes opened and her posture stiffened as she heard a creak, followed by a slight clicking sound. She raised her head, only to have something hard bashed over it, and she fell onto the floor unconcious. The stranger also did the same to Myro, and picked up the limp figure of Evana in his arms, leaving a small note next to Myro where Evana had been only moments before.

(Idk what the note will say, if you want you can figure that out)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Myro was suddenly awake, and almost to his feet when he saw something hit Evanna, and he reached out to grab her, but something hit him, as well, and he fell unconscience.

It took almost all day for Myro to come to, and when he opened his eyes, people were clustered around him. Sparrow, and five healers, along with Sparrow's young, 4-year-old daughter, Inatchi. Myro's head was pounding and he looked around, groaning and looking for Evanna. "Evanna!" He shouted and sprang to his feet. He immediately began shooing everybody away, "Get out! Get out! Get me my knights!" Myro yelled angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Evana opened her eyes, groaning softly. She could taste dried blood in her mouth, and gingerly raised a hand to find that her lip was split open, thus the sickning taste of blood. Her eyes widened as she realized where she was. Over the shoulder of quite a huge warrior. She could hear his breathing behind her, and imedietly her body stiffened up, he shifting her weight. "Settle princess, no point in making me angry!" THe gruff voice came out with such force that Evana froze, fearing him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Myro threw on a shirt quickly and jogged outside, despite the pounding in his head and the dizziness that was threatening to send him unconscience again. He had to save Evanna. He had to find her! Those were his only thoughts as he raced outside. "Knights, knights, knights, horse..." Myro then threw his hands into the air. "Dragon! I need her dragon!" Myro ran to the cherry orchard, but had no idea how to summon her beast, and grimaced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Amarith flew lazilly in the sky, high in the air but still in sight of the Castle. He had no idea what had happened to Evana, and was taking a nice break from babysitting the princess for a bit, seeing that she had a new protecter, though he would still be there for her.

Evana bounced on the shoulder of the man, and suddenly squirmed in his grip, being rewarded with a sharp tighning of his grip, making her gasp for air, and fall over his shoulder. "St- Stop!" She gasped for breath.

Im changing her pic-The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 19 Work.3080686.2.flat,550x550,075,f.she-elf
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:19 pm

As soon as Myro glanced the golden scales of Evanna's dragon (whom he still didn't know the name of) he was refilled with hope. "Hey!" He shouted loudly, hoping the dragon would hear him. He waved his hands to add emphasis, praying that the golden beast would see him in time. He didn't know what the kidnappers were going to do to his lovely wife, but he was going to stop it before anything could happen to her.

[ o3o nice pic ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Amarith glanced downwards, seeing slight movement on the ground. His amber eye darted around, wondering why Evava wasn't side by side with her new husband. His slitted black pupil focused on Myro, and he could see the desperation on his face, eve from that high away. Tilting his wing, he circled downward.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Myro breathed a sigh of relief when the dragon sighted him and began to come downwards. But how was Myro supposed to tell this dragon that his queen was missing? Abducted? That he could do nothing to save her? He had been rendered utterly powerless because he had been knocked out and didn't wake up until a few minutes ago? He hoped the dragon would understand and listen and be patient, instead of squashing him like a bug underneath his giant mass. "It's Evanna!" Myro called out, waiting for the dragon to land before he continued.

[ caladrin/gilraen? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Amarith's eyes narrowed,pupils slitting in anger. As he landed, he let his wing nearly push Myro over, and he turned his head, eyes narrowed and smoke trailing out of his nostrils. "What about herrrrr...." He growled, face only inches from Myro's.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Myro stumbled back and nearly fell, but managed to right himself. He wasn't going to let this dragon intimidate him. "Somebody..." Myro cleared his throat. "Somebody came and abducted her last night. I, on the other hand, wasn't able to help considering they whacked me upside the head with something! I was knocked out, but that doesn't matter anymore. What matters is that we go out---me and you, and my knights and archerymen--and find her. As soon as possible."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:44 pm

A growl rose low in Amarith's throat, eyes narrowing to slits, breathing deep and even. His eyes stared into Myro's, Intimadating on any day, but today they were filled with dissapointment, distrust, and anger. "What!?" He snapped suddenly, eyes flashing a fiery gold. "You were supposed to protect her!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Myro backed up and rubbed the back of his head nervously, only to realize that it hurt. "Youch!" he grimaced and put his hand back by his side, and angrily retorted at the dragon, "I tried! I was going to get her when somebody whacked me upside the head! Do you NOT know what being knocked out means?! It means I can't do anything! I would've saved her! Do you think I planned the abduction myself!? Why the hell, tell me, would I do THAT!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Amarith's growl grew deeper, louder. With one swift movment, his tail swished and pushed Myro onto his back. Turning his large head, he spoke. "You had better stay on. If you fall I'm not saving you." He said, a gleam of dry humor in his golden eye. Spreading his wings, he pushed into the air, almost straight upwards..
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Myro shook his head, winded for a moment, before hearing the dragon's words. He sneered angrily. He only just managed to scramble onto the dragon's back at a good position before the dragon took off, almost at a vertical angle, "God, dragon! Are you trying to kill me!?" Myro shouted at him, angrily clinging to the dragon's scales. He wasn't really expecting an answer, though. If it were an answer, it was probably a short, smug 'yes.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Amarith shook his head, rolling his eyes. "Sure..." He said, agreeing. Though he didn't really want to kill Myro, he did have a problem holding grudges, and sometimes went to extremes. His huge wings flapped, and soon they were high in the sky, flying over the forest. "Any pointers to where she went?"

(Sorry I only have time to post on one topic alot, D:)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next