Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Myro laughed and hugged Evanna's waist a bit tighter. He sighed happily and closed his eyes. "I love you," he whispered gently. Myro kissed her jawbone gently and took in a deep breath of the fresh air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:21 pm

The ride was smooth, without incident. THe sun eventually set, the clouds clearing to reveal the bright, twinkling stars overhead.

(Fail!!!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Myro smiled and gently shifted Evanna so that he could easily reach her lips, "The stars are beautiful," he murmured, his lips inches from hers, "But not as beautiful as you." He pressed his lips gently against hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:15 pm

I laughed slightly, letting his lips press against mine for a heartstopping moment, before Amarith decided that he had had enough for one day, swooping down into the cherry orchard, making me laugh in delight as I felt my stomach drop.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Myro smiled at her gently just as the dragon dropped, and his stomach lurched. It was a feeling he'd never experienced before, and it took him a moment to adjust to it before laughing quietly. It wasn't a bad feeling... just... weird. He couldn't quite place his finger on it. But he just laughed along with Evanna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Laughing, I rolled off of Amarith and into the lush green grass of the orchard, cherry blossoms falling in the light breeze and catching in my long hair. My eyes fixed on Myro, and I pulled him down with me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:54 pm

"Gah!" Myro exclaimed as Evanna pulled him down with her. He almost landed on top of her, and he chuckled and pulled her over to him, meeting her lips in a passionate kiss before smiling and sitting up. "I admit, that was rather fun." Myro said, brushing some hair out of her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Evana rolled out of the way as Myro came plummeting downward. As he hit the grass, she rolled back over, snuggling up close to him. Amarith rolled his eyes, spreading his wings. "Night, My queen." He said, and I blushed. He was never supposed to say my secret!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Myro wrapped his arms around his lover and pulled her close, enjoying her warmth. When her dragon said something about her being a queen, Myro pulled back only enough so he could see her face. She was obviously blushing--even he could tell that through the darkness of the falling night. "What did he mean by that...?" Myro asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Evana swallowed, not able to look in Myro's eyes as she lied. "He just meant, that I am a queen now!" I said, pasting on a fake smile, eyes darting from his eyes to his nose. I pursed my lips,chewing the inside of my cheek slightly, as was a habit of mine.

(Gaaa sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:32 pm

Myro sensed something was amiss and he pushed back from her, getting to his feet. He felt wrong about what she'd said. He knew it was either a flat-out lie, or not the full truth. Myro grimaced and sighed heavily, turning back towards the castle. "We should go." He stated firmly before walking off, not caring to take her hand in his, like he'd originally planned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:36 pm

"Myro?" Evana scrambled to her feet. "Whats wrong?" She asked, following him with tentative steps, eyes filled with guilt and regret. Why had she ever lied to him, her own husband?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Myro froze for a moment before his rigid figure continued walking. "I don't want to be lied to, Evanna. I don't like it." He turned around to face her, eyes holding a mixture of pain and regret. "Why would you lie to me? I'm not stupid. I can tell when one's bluffing." Myro turned and began walking again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:41 pm

The breath caught in Evana's throat. "Myro," She trailed off, then hurried after him, catching his arm and pulling his body around to face her, and with a grunt of effort, pulled him around. "Myro.." She said again, then ventured to look up at his eyes. She suddenly felt weird, shy in his presence. She didn't like it one bit.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Myro grunted when she pulled him around to face her with a bit of effort. "What?" Myro searched her eyes. He sighed and kissed her lips tenderly, before pulling back and saying, "I don't want to have this discussion until you can tell me the truth." Myro turned and walked away once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Evana sighed heavily, flopping onto the grass, feet hidden beneath the sprawling red silk of her dress. "Myro?" Her voice was soft, calling him back. "Please dont go!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Myro's thoughts were swarming. Why had she lied to him when they hadn't even been married for a day? He understood how older couples may do it... but they'd known each other long enough to be able to sort it out. Myro hadn't known her long enough yet. When he heard her voice, pleading and soft, he nearly turned around in desperation. Instead, he stayed put, head bowed, and replied, "What, Evanna."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:00 pm

She chewed the inside of her lip in nervousness. "I am Princess Evana. My father was Lord Bolden." She said quietly. Lord Bolden had been the previous King of the elves, untill he had been cruelly murdered by one of his guards who had planned a consperacy to take over the crown.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Myro couldn't comprehend her words right away, but once they finally sunk in, he whirled around and gasped. "Are you... are you kidding me!?" Myro shook his head furiously. "Do you know what a disgrace i've placed on your family--on your HONOR--by marrying you!?" Myro shook his head and cupped his face in his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Evana's face clouded. "What family!" She snapped, the words coming out more harshly than she had wanted them too. "They were all killed..." She looked away, eyes clouding with tears. "I am the only one left." Her voice cracked, and she buried her face in her hands, tears flooding through the spaces in her fingers. She looked up at Myro, eyes full of grief. "That's why I didn't want to tell you! I dont want you to treat me any different!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Myro was shocked, enraged, and disheartened by her sudden outburst. When he saw her crying, and heard her words, he walked slowly over to her. He kneeled down beside her. "For worse or for better, remember my vow?" Myro asked, taking her hand in his and kissing her temple gently. "Let's go..." He whispered softly, picking her up and holding her in his arms, walking slowly back to the palace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:21 pm

I felt myself lifted, and let my cheek rest on Myro's shoulder, eyes closed tightly, arm draped over his other shoulder. I turned, staring into his eyes. "Please dont tell me something has changed?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Myro wrapped her around him tightly and kissed her forehead. "No, nothing has changed..." He said half-heartedly.
It only took a few more minutes before they reached the castle and had gone up into his quarters. He laid her on the bed beside him and kissed her gently. "Rest, or whatever you want?" Myro asked, a slight, tiny suggestive hint in his eyes. But he thought he would wait. Not after the fight... Only if she wanted to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Evana wiped her red eyes. "Yeah..." She said, but then reached out, grabbing his hand. "Stay with me?" She asked pleadingly. Though not in the mood right now, she still wanted him within arms reach, fearing this whole day was too good to be true.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Myro got into the bed beside her after taking off his shirt (yes, he slept shirtless) and pulled her closely to his chest. "Yes," he whispered, "Let's rest." He kissed her forehead gently and closed his eyes, welcoming her warmth before saying, "Do you need me to go to your quarters and get your nightgown?" He asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next