Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:51 pm

I groaned, and pulled the sheet of the bed, wrapping it around me several times, as it was thin and a bit tranparent. It stil didnt cover my curves and the shape of my body though. I open the door, and see Myro standing there, shirtless. Though I didnt mind him that way. "Hey."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:55 pm

Myro blushed slightly as he noticed the curves underneath the slightly see-through sheets. "I'll have you a robe or silk evening gown made to sleep in..." Myro said groggily before handing her the reddish dress. "Here you are," He smiled, handing it to her. "Again, if you need help, either Sparrow or I can help you put it on. No worries."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:58 pm

"I might. Just let me get it on first." I closed the door, admiring the red dress. I let the sheet fall, not noticing the door was open a slight bit, just a crack. I stepped into the red silk, the material rustling as I pulled it up. As I fitted it on, I noticed it was much lower and tighter than the other one. It was beautiful.

http://wedding-sites123.com/wp-content/uploads/bwbps/1247483834.jpg
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Myro nodded and watched the door, only to see her bare skin a moment. He could feel his face flush red and he immediately averted his gaze. He sort of hoped she wouldn't need his help, seeing as his face would probably have a bit of pigment in it if she came back out to him. He grimaced at his male brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:03 pm

I tossed my hair up into a bun, the way he had wanted it, then slipped a silver pin into it to hold it up. After the dress was on, I slipped out of the door, and gave him an awkward grin, not noticing his flushed face. I did feel different in this dress. It was more revealing, cutting low and fitting tight. But the feeling was nothing I didnt like.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Myro smiled when she came out of the room, noticing the hair in a bun. "Ahh, I see you put your hair in a bun," Myro thought it looekd wonderful. He couldn't help but notice that it cut low across her chest, revealing more cleavage, and hugged her hips nicely. "You look....amazing," Myro said, trying hard not to stare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:22 pm

I blushed. "Thank you. But it was Sparrows work, not mine." I wondered if there would be a new dress tomarrow, though the two I had were quite amazing. But this one was more intracate, with gold lacing and long, open sleeves. I cocked my head at him. "In curiousity, would you ever like to ride Amarith?" I asked.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Myro nodded, "I guess. But it's your beauty that really makes it shine." He smiled gently and listened to what she had to say. He shook his head vigorously. "No, no. I wouldn't dare ride a dragon." Myro bit his lip, "Not scared, but... don't trust 'em...." Myro shrugged lightly. "Oh, bye the way, do you need to bathe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:28 pm

I looked down. "That might be a good idea..." I trailed off. I hadn't really thought about that aspect quite yet, used to bathing in lakes or streams. I blushed at his comment. "Thank you." My eyes traveled from his chest to his face.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Myro noticed her blush and he chuckled. "Yes, if you come with me, I'll show you to a private bathhouse for royalty, and then you can stop by Sparrow's and order a few more dresses and maybe a nightgown and robe. I'll be using the bathtub in my own quarters, so you won't have to worry about me." He winked ever-so-lightly and offered her his arm to lead her down to the bathhouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Though it seemed gross, I secretly wished he might have offered for her to bathe in his quarters. I shook the feeling off, again taking his arm like we usually did now. As we walked forward, my hip bumped his a bit as we walked.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Myro smiled and led her down the hallway. He went into a private room and showed her the bathtub. "You see.. heat the water with magic." He poured some tubs of water into the bathtub and said, "I'll.... leave you to it, then..." and rather reluctantly left. He smiled and walked into his room and gave himself water and heated his bathtub water with magic, wondering absentmindedly what Evana would look like without those amazing dresses covering her splendid bod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:45 pm

I quickly heated the water, slipping out of the beautiful dress and laying it in a corner, before stepping lightly into the tub, and slipping under the hot water. I breathed a sigh with relaxation, and wondered what it would be like if Myro was in here with me. My eyes widened at the thought. Why was I thinking things like this!?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Myro took off his clothes and stepped into the warm water and slipped into it, smiling as he poured some shampoo into his hand, that was relitavely senseless. He frowned and washed his hair, thinking absentmindedly about Evana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:57 pm

I slipped under the water for a second, getting my hair wet. I poured out the rose scented soap onto my hand, washing my hair thoughrally. (sp?) I quickly rinsed it out, then stood, washing my body and neck well. As I slipped back benieth the water, my mind wandered to Myro, as it always did when I didnt really know it.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Myro dumped under the water after he put in the shampoo and rinsed it out. Myro then lathered his hair with a slightly coconut and sheanut-butter smelling conditioner and let it sit while he began to wash his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:08 pm

I picked up the dry towel, that was folded my the bathtub. Stepping lightly out, I dry myself off, and stare into the mirror. My eyes shone back at me. What did Myro see in me? If he saw anything. Why was I special? I shrugged, and after drying out my hair a bit, I slip back into the dress, tugging it on and fastning the corset tight, making my waist look smaller and my bust, well bigger.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Myro rinsed the conditioner out and then got out of the tub, draining the water and drying off, leaving his hair rather disheveled until he combed through it. After drying himself, he put his pants back on and walked down the hallway to go get Myro, still neglecting his shirt. He didn't honestly care anymore. Although, of course, he'd put on a shirt before they went into the dining hall to have breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:14 pm

She slipped her hair back into the bun that Myro seemed to like, stray curls falling around her smooth face. After drying and making herself presentable, she stepped into the hall, colliding with the oncoming, shirtless Myro. Not like she minded.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Myro grunted slightly as they bumped into each other, feeling his face flush at the feeling of her upraised bust on his chest. He couldn't help but look down for a moment, but quickly averted his gaze back up to her eyes. "Well, hello there." He could faintly smell the roses in her hair. "You smell nice. How about I take you to go see Sparrow so you can get a few more flattering dresses, and a nightgown, and I'll have the cooks prepare breakfast?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:23 pm

I raised an arched eyebrow. "I would love that." I had noticed his look, but for some odd reason, didn't mind at all. "And so do you." I could smell the faint scent of... I couldnt place it, but it smelled nice. I wondered if Sparrow was getting tired of sewing for me yet. I didn't want to bother her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Myro nodded gently and, instead of holding out his arm like usual, he placed a hand on the small of her back and lead her down the hallway, smiling gently at the new touch. Myro guided her down the stairs and to Sparrow's.
"I'll see you later...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:32 pm

A faint tremor danced up my spine, feeling Myros hand on the small of my back. When he withdrew I turned, nodding. "Or course." I leaned back on the door, not wanting Myro to go.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:34 pm

Myro smiled and hesitated before leaning down and kissing her cheek gently before turning and going towards the dining hall to order breakfast, than up to his quarters to grab a shirt.
---
Sparrow saw Evana standing outside. "Deary!" She squealed, pulling her inside her shop. "You need nightgown? Sure you do, deary! And maybe a dress? Wedding dress, maybe? Come, come, deary!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:43 pm

My mouth opened slightly, feeling his lips breifly on my cheek. I step back into Sparrows quarters, suprised, but not unhappy. I turn to sparrow. "I think he likes me!" I blurted out, needing to tell someone. My face flushed as she mentioned a wedding dress.

(I love Sparrow! Deary!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next