Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:19 pm

[ okay i'm serious this time, lol. This is my last reply (besides the other topic) before I go. my mom will be pissed if she knows i'm still online ]

Myro smiled and finally decided he couldn't take it anymore. With the power of magic, he transfered them, their nearly intertwined bodies into his quarters. Without thinking, Myro draped her gently across his bed and crawled on beside her, trailing kisses down her neck before closing the door and bolting it shut with magic, yet again. He couldn't wait for her anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:24 pm

I gasped slightly, opening my eyes to see that we were in his quarters. I frowned, looking into his face. 'Myro, i thought..." I trailed off. My body craved for more kisses, a tremor dancing its way over my body. I leaned in and kissing him gently on the lips, still unsure. Was it me that had caused this?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:25 pm

Myro saw her uncertainty and he immediately got off, walking over to the opposite wall. "I'm sorry!" He muttered, nearly screamed. "I... Gah, you drive my hormones insane!" Myro rested his head against the wall for a moment, groaning loudly. What was it with him? And her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:28 pm

"Myro?" My eyes glanced anxiously to his face. I sat up on the bed, eyes filled with compassion and understanding. "I understand..." I felt almost a bit disapointed. I had ruined it for us. I opened my mouth to speak, but didn't know what to say. So instead, I got up and stood by him. "I know what you feel.." I say, for I felt it too.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:12 am

Myro heard her calling him, but he didn't turn around. Why was she making this so damn complicated? He turned and looked at her at that point, "Understand?" he asked in disbelief, but he could see the tiny fragment of disappointment in her eyes. "I...I think you should go see Sparrow now." He said blandly and turned away to face the window. He didn't want to find themselves in this position again until after they were married.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:40 am

His harsh words made a tiny stab of pain go through her heart, and she turned, hair falling in front of her eyes. With a swish of the red silk, she had opened the door and had already exited the room. She closed the door silently behind her, the only noise a slight click as it was closed. Had bowed as she walked to Sparrows, her mind playing through all of the events that just happened.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:53 pm

After she'd left, Myro's temper instantly flew out of control. He threw pillows everywhere and smashed a lamp on the floor. He grimaced angrily and beat his fists against the wall. What was she doing to him!? Was it some sort of magic enchantment that made him want to be closer than just skin deep? Why did he want her so badly to the point they'd almost had premarital sex? Myro groaned sadly and plopped down on his bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Evana stopped as she heard a crash. Turning, she sensed that Myro was about to have a temper outrage, and she picked up her dress, a determined look on her face. She jogged back down the hall, opening his door and going inside, hands on hips. 'Myro, stop."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Myro looked up suddenly, a fiery passion burning in his eyes, at her words he stopped and sat up straighter on his bed. "I thought I told you to go see Sparrow? We're never going to get married if you don't have a dress!" he looked at her, a mix of hunger and pleading in his eyes, tinged with sorrow. "I can't wait any longer!" his voice cracked ever so lightly, and he turned away from her again. He was quite aware he was acting like a toddler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:01 pm

Evana sighed. "Myro, you dont need a fancy wedding dress to get married!" She smiled sightly, shaking her head in a kindly manner. "A whole 5 days? I dont know if I can wait either." Knowing that her presense was making him tense, she gave him a last kind, understanding smile before slipping into the hall.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Myro froze for a second at her words, then snapped back, "But I want you to have everything! I want you to be able to experience the white gown, the enormous cake, the adoring friends and family and the big, fairy-tale ending! I want you to have it all!" Before he could continue ranting, she'd left him to his own, and he slumped down onto his bed once more, burrying his face in the pillows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:24 pm

At his words, I poked my head through the door. "Myro, I dont need all those things. I just want.... I just want you.." I smiled softly, and entered the room for the third time, sitting down on the bed and rubbing Myro's back.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Myro turned and held her hands in hers, conjuring up a diamond ring and slipping it gently on her finger, "Then be my bride, my wife, my other half," he muttered almost silently as he stared her in the eyes. "...forever?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:29 pm

"Of course." Smiling, I leaned forward, wrapping him in an embrace, my head pressed against his neck, which I kissed softly, before drawing my face away so I could speak. "Myro, why wait? I dont need a fancy wedding!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Myro smiled and returned the embrace. "That's a great point," he murmured, before sweeping her up into his arms, bridal-style, and carrying her downstairs. He announced quite loudly, that the wedding was to be held now, privately, in the small church on the edge of town, and that the priests better get ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:36 pm

"Ahh!" Her face lit up, eyes twinkling. "Oh Myro!" She kissed him as he carried her down the stairs, feeling like she was already the bride. The kiss was short and sweet, seeing as Evana's exitement could hardly be contained.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:16 am

Myro smiled at the kiss and slowed his pace, giving the priests some time to prepare. He kept her in his arms, though, as he walked towards the church. It'd take them about ten minutes to get there. Only ten. It wouldn't be the wedding Myro had wanted to give Evana, but she was happy, so he was, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:18 am

I smiled, and looked deep into his eyes. "Myro, if you wanted to wait, its alright... I merely suggested it!" I raised my hand to his face, stroking his blonde hair behind his pointed ear. Noticing how smooth and tan his elven skin was, and couldn't help but run a finger over his cheek, smiling to myself. I wasn't acting like me at all.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Myro laughed gently, "I don't think I can wait," he said, kissing her nose gently as he made his way to the front of the church. He felt her slender finger on his cheek, and he grinned at her. He placed her down outside the doorsteps of the church and took her hand, racing like a two-year-old into the church and to the pulpit, where the preist stood ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:14 pm

I raced after him, holding up my dress as I ran down down the isle, laughing as I looked like a hopless romatic, leaping into Myro's arms as we neared the pulpet.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:22 pm

Myro turned just in time to catch her, and he swung her around in a circle, planting a gentle, sweet kiss on her lips before setting her back down. He situated himself as the preacher began to speak the rituals, and Myro said, "I do,"when it was his time, gazing with excitement into Evana's eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:25 pm

The preist droned on and on, exitment filling my eyes as Myro made the vow. The preist then started to repeat the same thing, and I laughed, inturupting. "I do!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Myro laughed at her and took the wedding ring from the preist, taking the golden band decorated with sapphires, diamonds, and opals. He slipped it on her ring finger, and looked at the elderly priest's look of approval, and on que, Myro pressed his lips romantically against Evana's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:39 pm

I laughed in joy, and happily pressed my lips against his, the preist smiling as we enjoyed the wedding kiss. I drew back, arms wrapping around his neck. "Its over, we did it!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Myro laughed triumphantly and said, laughter lighting up his eyes, "We did! We did..." he stroked some hair gently behind her ear, "Dear God, I love you!" he exclaimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next