Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 15 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:44 am

I swat his hand away playfully as he touches my backside, an amused smile on my face. I slip into the dress, pulling it up and holding it there, as I turned and nodded. "Sure, I cant always get it tight.."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:50 am

Myro laughed and turned to her and helped her tie up the corset, making sure it was just tight enough for her. Myro chuckled and tied it off, then turned her around and bent her over, kissing her romantically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:55 am

I let out a sound of suprise as he bent me over, then pressed his lips against mine. My eyes closed, and I smiled through the kiss, hand running through his hair,
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:59 am

Myro heard her surprise, and chuckled, but continued to kiss her. It was one of pure love, and no lust, for he kept his tongue to himself, but kept his lips firmly yet gently planted on hers. He righted her a few moments later and stared into her eyes, pushing back a strand of braided hair. "You're beautiful," he murmured quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:08 am

My eyes sparkled with love, as his comment moved something deep inside me. "You're amazing." I whispered back.

(sss...)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Myro took her hand in his, lacing his fingers through hers and kissed her forehead gently. "Come, let's go back. We'll just be in time for lunch." He smiled at her and began walking back, although his hair was still dripping wet and it was making his shirt damp. He didn't pay much attention to that, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:17 pm

"But," I smiled. "I'm not really hungry yet. So, maybe we could go to sparrows and design the dress?" My eyes sparkled. "Unless you are hungry... Then of course we can go!!" I added as a sidenote. I squeezed his hand in mine. "Myro, I dont know what to say. You make me so... Happy."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:04 am

Myro shrugged, "Oh," he said simply. "All right. I can wait," he smiled and laughed at her proposal. "It's bad luck for the groom to see his bride's dress before the wedding, you know? Not that I'm supersticious. I just like the surprise." Myro listened to her comment and he said, "It's amazing how things worked out, you know? First thing, we hate each other. Now.... this." Myro turned to her and kissed her romantically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:46 pm

"I suppose so-" I nodded... "It seems like you like suprises." I grinned, stepping closer to him, and before I knew it, our lips were again locked together.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Myro finally parted their lips and said, "You know, if we don't get you to Sparrow, we'll be here all night. I don't suppose lips can fall off, can they?" Myro jested before wrapping an arm around her waist, pressing their hips together (but not painfully) and beginning to walk towards Sparrow's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:42 pm

"I suppose we could find out?" I gave a small, cocky grin before wrapping my arm around him, our hips bumping, bodies pressed close together as we headed back to the castle.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:44 pm

Myro laughed at her and pecked her temple gently before continueing to walk towards the castle, taking in the scenery. He desperately wanted more of her, but he'd not have her pregnant before they were married. Maybe...just maybe... he could make the wedding as soon as the dress was ready? That was still 5 days away. He'd have to control himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:49 pm

She could sense Myro's uneasiness, and stopped, hands rising to his face and turning his head so he would have to look at her. Her body tingled at the touch, and she cocked her head, concerned. "Myro, whats wrong?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Myro turned to face her, feeling her delicate hands on his cheeks and he gently removed them. He looked at her a moment before saying, "Are you sure you really want to know?" Myro's face darkened ever-so-slightly, and added, "You may find it disturbing, considering it's... kinda about you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:52 pm

She smiled slightly. "That just makes me want to know even more!" She leaned up, kissing his lips softly. "Myro, I can hardly wait for the wedding..."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:54 pm

Myro smiled gently before feeling her lips pulling away, taking all his energy not to smother her in kisses. He nodded, "Me either. I'm just worried...." he paused a moment, trying to find his voice. Why was this so hard to tell her? It shouldn't be. "I'm just afraid that I may end up getting you pregnant before we're married. I... I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself." Myro dropped his gaze and grimaced deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:58 pm

She stepped back a bit, head cocked and eyes narrowed in thought, as she chewed the inside of her cheek slightly, a habit she had when she was thinking. She spoke at last. "I'm taking it you have never tried to use magic before?" She asked.

(Is that ok? Like with Caladrin and Gilraen, they cant get pregnant with magic?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:00 pm

Myro looked up at her, confused for a moment. "Magic...?" He shook his head. He didn't really like the idea of altering the effects of nature, but.... it was an extremely tempting offer. "I... I haven't tried that, before, no. Then again, I've never impregnated--or even come close--a female before..." He blushed slightly. "Never really tried it. I was just waiting for the right one."

[ uhh, surez(: ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:02 pm

She dropped her head.. "So was I..." The horrible image of the huge elf raping her made her shiver in revultion.

(sss!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:04 pm

Myro suddenly remembered what'd happened and slapped his forehead angrily. "Oh, god," he said, "I'm so sorry...!" He paced back and forth restlessly. "God, what was I thinking!? I'm so sorry..." He wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "I don't know what possessed me---" he nearly choked up. "God, I feel like a monster."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:07 pm

She sighed. "Myro, whats done is done. What happened, happened. You know that you cant change the past." She smiled kindly, embracing him. "It's alright. But I still saved my willingness for my husband. And you will have it." She said, then slightly frowned. THat didn't make much sence.
"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:09 pm

"But I'd do anything to take it back...!" Myro whined. "Anything!" He rested his chin on top of her head gently. He shook his head quietly when she told him it was all right. He understood her words, but it still made him feel awful. He'd forgotten all about it, until she brought it up. He had been lost in her beauty and her charm and her smile and....well, everything about her. He nearly cried. "I am a monster," he repeated. "You deserve better." Myro reluctantly withdrew himself from her embrace and turned away from her, unable to hold her gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:12 pm

"Myro!" Her words were sharp, and she stepped in front of him, forcing him to look at her face. Hands on hips, she frowned. "Stop now. Anything else about this matter will just make everything worse!" Her voice softened a bit. "I forgive you. Thats all that matters." She stroked his cheek softly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:14 pm

Myro grimaced as he stepped in front of her, and he was forced to look her in the eyes. She looked definately like an upset woman, with what her hands on her hips and all. He frowned at her, and just stared for a few minutes before slipping his arms around her waist and grinning, saying, "You're going to be a wonderful queen," he said, pressing his lips against hers, although he still felt horrible inside.

[ i can only reply once more to the other topic, then I have to go. Sorry): ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:17 pm

"There." She said, before his lips were on hers. She felt like melting into his arms, into his kiss, but regained her composure. Anything might just trigger something inside of her to go farther, and she knew Myro was afraid of that.

(aww...kk.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next