Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:40 pm

My eyes sparkled, seeing him dive underwater, and before I knew it, I was in his arms as he tackled me. He had wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing my nude body close to his bare chest.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Myro smiled and grabbed some seaward and braided her hair into the seaweed. The contrast of green and her hair color(sry forgot, lol) was amazing. He smiled at his work and kissed her forehead before letting her go and swimming to the surface, the feeling of her bust against his chest still lingering, though he was trying desperately to ignore it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:47 pm

I smiled softly, feeling his fingers in my shimmering hair. Soon, it was in a beautiful braid, and I swam to the surface to get the air I needed. Breaking the water, I turn to Myro, wanting desperatly to kiss him at this very moment.

Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Seeing her break the surface, Myro couldn't help but marvel at both the beauty of her face, and the beauty of the rest of her body. He swam closer to her and pulled her in gently, placing his wet lips on hers, tasting the rather sweet taste of the water as well as the unique taste of her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 pm

I smiled, again feeling his soft lips agaist mine. I ran my hands up his chest, resting them there lightly as I kissed him back, tounge rolling over his lip, eyes closed, a small smile on my lips.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Myro smiled and instinctively ran his hands up her back and around to her chest, without thinking about it. His tongue entered her mouth as well, and he began to trail kisses down her jawline. He wasn't planning on having sex or anything, though. Not here. Not now. He would wait until they were married. He would wait until she was ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:17 am

Feeling his kisses on my jaw, I bowed my head against his, closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling of our two bodies close together. I wondered when the marrage was, and if I would be a good queen... My mind snapped back to reality when I felt his hands on my soft breasts.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:32 am

Myro felt her come back a bit when he put his hands on her breasts. "S-sorry," he said, moving his hands back down to her hips and kissing her lips softly. "If you're... uncomfortable with anything, just tell me, all right? I don't want to push you...." Myro said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:19 am

I shook my head. "No, no. I was just daydreaming... as always." I said, before I pressed my lips against his, arms circling his waist, pressing myself against him in an attemt to show him I was fine.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:17 am

Myro smiled and nodded, refreshened and ideally had his passion renewed. He pressed his lips a bit more firmly on her lips, running his tongue along the outside of her lip before slipping it gently into her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:59 am

My mouth circled around his tounge, hands running up behind his head, intertwining in his hair. I felt almost drunken, the unique taste of his lips mixed with the sweet sense of passion.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:02 pm

Myro groaned slightly. He was so happy to have her in his arms. And here he'd thought he'd never have a woman! She was magnificent. In her beauty and in her personality. He kissed her passionately back, his hands wandering up and down her back and on her sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:08 pm

As his hands wandered around my body, a slight shiver of passion danced its way up my spine, making my groan slightly as I had to pull away to take a breath. My face was flushed, eyes sparkling under long lashes, and I smiled, running a finger over his cheek..
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Myro felt her shiver, and he wrapped her closer to him. He smiled as she groaned, taking it that she was enjoying herself, and reluctantly let her pull away from the passionate kiss. He saw her face was flushed and her eyes twinked with a mixture of curiosity, love, and lust. Myro grinned as she traced a finger over his cheek and he whispered, "You never. Ever. Ever cease to amaze me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:48 pm

I shrugged, blushing slightly, and looking down, kicking my bare legs to keep me afloat. "Neither do you." My voice was soft, and I smiled, water dripping down my face. I yearned for another kiss, but let myself drift undewater softly, kicking my legs to swim.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Myro smiled at her and hugged her close before kissing her forehead. He went underwater with her for a moment before braiding another strand of her hair. She looked pretty in braids. He liked it almost as much as he did when it was in a bun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:01 pm

My fingers trailed over the braided portion of my hair, and I smiled, looking deep into his shining eyes. He was so, handsome, to say the least. I had never thought that Myto, Myro would be the one I would want to get married to. Swimming upwards, I frown. "So when exactly is this wedding?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:48 am

Myro swam up to the surface just in time to hear her question. "In 8 days," he shrugged. "But you have to get a wedding dress. That'll take about 5 days to make, so we're in good time." Myro wrapped her arms seductively around her waist and pulled her chest against his, teasing her by letting his lips rest only a few inches from hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:51 am

"Eight days...." I muse. My though was stopped though, as he leaned down for another kiss, but left his lips only mere inches above mine. I rolled my eyes, my hand moving to behind his head, and pulling it down so I could reach.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:17 am

(uhmm.... ello?)

"We should go..." I trailed off, leaving my lips free from his and slipping out of his embrace, swimming to the bank.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:20 am

[ lol sorry, my computer JUST uploaded BOTH of your replies... ]

Myro smiled and kissed her gently, then watched her swim ashore. "I don't know. Maybe we should dry off for a little bit, then you can go back to Sparrow's. The nightgown should be ready by now, I suppose. It's the simplest." He shrugged. "Then we can order you a wedding dress that will match your beauty." He swam to the shore with her, and sat nude in the sand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:24 am

(Ohh! kk:D)

I climb onto the bank, now fully seeing the muscles that wrapped around his torso and legs. Averting my eyes, I smile at his comment. I lye down in the sand, the warm sun drying off my nude body in a few minutes.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:28 am

Myro glanced at her perfect shape and perfectly smooth ivory skin, and he wanted nothing more than to run his fingers over it. He held himself back, though, and instead went to glancing up at the forest around them, his body drying off rather quickly. In no time, they would be on their way back to the castle to order her a new dress. In no time, it seemed, they'd be married; King and Queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:33 am

I streched out my hand, running my fingers over his. Smiling, I stared up at the clouds, then sat up, down dry. The red silk dress lay on the grass, only yards away. I slowly got up, brushing the sand off of my bare body.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:36 am

Myro smiled and got up along with her, wiping the sand off of himself, and off her backside, but in a rather playful manner, before gathering his clothes and slowly starting to put them on. "If you need help with the corset, I'm more than willing," he said, but he didn't mean it in a perverted way. He simply wanted to help out wherever he could. He thought it'd be nice, as he continued to button up his shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next