Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Myro laughed, "It's an express--" he was about to finish his sentence when he felt her sweet, soft lips on his again. His hands moved down the small of her back as he kissed her in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:23 pm

I pulled away softly. "If I dont stop for air, I'm going to get dizzy and pass out!" I joked, poking him in the chest humerously.
(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:40 pm

Myro chuckled. "I know," Myro said, smiling deviously, "But then if you passed out, I could pretend you were dead and give you CPR." He kissed her nose gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:48 pm

I crack a grin. "I'm sure you would just love that, am I right!?" I jest, smirking. I get up off of the grass, and motion for him to also. "Lets go for a walk, what do you say?'
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:51 pm

"Of course I would!" Myro laughed and got up, taking her hand and lacing his fingers through it. "Yes, that sounds lovely. Let's go take a walk..." Myro looked around and ruffled his free hand through his hair before walking through the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Smiling, I let him take my hand, and soon we were walking within the woods. I looked around at the beautiful scenery, and the wildlife. I stopped, and hushed Myro, before pointing out a Deer family, the buck large and handsome, and the fawn romping in the grass.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Myro smiled as they walked onward, and he stopped in his tracks, staring at the muscular buck. "Looks like me, eh?" Myro jested, staring at the small doe and fawn. Dainty, elegant, and beautiful. Like Evana. But he didn't say so. It'd probably come out wrong and he'd make a fool of himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:00 pm

I ruffle his hair playfully. "I wouldnt go that far..." I trailed off, laughing. I stepped forward, and the buck and his family hopped into the grass, getting away from us. I could also hear a bluebird singing high in the trees, and scanned the branches looking for it,my fingers still intertwined with Myro's.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Myro laughed, "Could I go far enough to say the doe is like you? Elegant and beautiful? Even strides and with an air of submissive authority?" Myro hugged her hand tighter as he watched her search for the bluebird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:11 pm

I frowned. "Uhmm,, maybe?" I smiled shyly. Sure, sure. I was still a bit nervous aroud him, but hardly at all now. "ha!" I exclaimed, pointing to the bird. "Found it." I wondered where we were walking to, and hoped it was somewhere very romantic, as I longed to kiss him agian.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:19 pm

Myro smiled and kissed her forehead gently. "Well, it's very much like you." They passed the area where the doe and buck and fawn had just been as she'd found the bluebird. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Myro marveled at the bird a moment before continueing to walk onward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:21 pm

I blushed slightly, as he commented. I could faintly hear the sound of a waterfall in the distance, and hoped we were going there, as the sun was hot even as we were in the shade.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Myro smiled as the waterfall's rumbling came into sound, and he sighed, breathing in the fresh scent of air. "Want to go for a swim, maybe?" Myro asked, not looking at her as he spoke, but at his surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:27 pm

"Yes--" I smiled, and figured we were about to go skinny dipping, though that usually wasn't allowed. But whatever. I moved closer to Myro, kissing him softly, soft lips pressing against his briefly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Mryo grinned as he felt her lips on his, after she'd accepted his offer to go swimming. He swept her up bridal-style and began jogging to the waters. "It's hot, is it not? Let's get a head start." He laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:03 pm

"But--" I started, not wanting to ruin the high cost silk. Still, I really didnt know what Myro, or I for that matter wanted to do.. "Sure-" I gave him a crooked grin, not sure what he was planning.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Right as they reached the water's edge, Myro put her down gently. "I.... I hope you don't mind skinny dipping," he said, taking off his own shirt. "I don't want you to ruin your gowns. Sparrow would have a fit." he chuckled before removing the rest of his clothes and diving into the water. Even the water on the shoreline was about 8 feet deep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Even as he dived in, I reached to my back, loostening the corset strings with practiced ease. The dress dropped, and I slipped of my sandles, taking the small silver clip out of my hair, letting it fall down around my face.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Myro shivered as he felt the cool water touch his body. When he surfaced, the water seem to automatically adjust to his temperature. "It's nice! Come on in!" He averted his gaze to the dress rumpled up by her feet as she undressed herself and undid her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:17 pm

I nodded, slipping into the water and plunging under, surfacing with a grin on my face, water running off my nose. My eyes sparkled with mischeif, and I dove back under, plunging out of sight.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Myro smiled as she dove under water, and he dove under to, opening his eyes and being able to see relatively well under the almost crystal-clear water. He looked around for her and didn't find her, but he shrugged and surfaced again, thinking she'd have to surface sometime, too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Seeing him surface, I swam up below him, grabbing ahold of his ankle and tugging him under the water, my hair floating around my face as I doubled over, bubbles cascading out of my mouth as I laughed.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Myro managed to take a short breath when he was yanked underwater, and let out a laugh with the short amount of air he head when he saw who it was. He grabbed her by the waist gently and surfaced with her before saying, "You think you're so smart, don't you?" He jested, laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:34 pm

I pursed my lips, grinning. "Maybe!" I shove him gently away from me, fingers lightly and breifly trailing over his muscles before diving back under in the crystal clear water.I floated, suspened as I waited for him to join me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:38 pm

Myro laughed and took a breath, following her under the water. He smiled and swam over to her, tackling her under water, and wrapping his arms around her waist, just below her torso. It took a lot of effor for him not to stare at her nude, perfect curves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next