Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:13 pm

"It would be a pleasure." I jest back, taking his arm, looping mine through his. My hip brushes his as we walk close together, toward the dining hall.

(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Myro chuckled at her response before leading her to the dining hall. On the way there, he supposed, they may as well make conversation, and so he asked, "What are your tastebuds tingling for this evening? My chefs can cook most anything. Except goose. I hate goose." Myro made a sick face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:13 pm

I sighed. "I dont care. I've never really cared. Food is food, and well, it really doesent make a difference to me." His touch on my arm made goosbumbs trail up it, but they quickly subsided as I made myself think straight.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:21 am

Myro nodded, "All right, that can be arranged." He looked down at her arm to see goosebumps, and he cocked an eyebrow gently. "Are you cold?" he asked, bringing his eyes back up to her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:50 am

My long hair fell in front of my face. "No..." I trailed off. I brushed my hair behind my ear. "I'm fine, really." I could see the faint outline of Amarith as he soared high in the sky, through the window in the hall. "Thank you for letting me stay here."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:27 am

Myro gave her a quizical look, then decided to let it be. He wouldn't pester her about it. At about the same time, he looked through the window to see the dragon. He tensed up a bit, but then lowered his guard when her melodic voice spoke again, "It's not an issue. Sparrow should have your second - I believe more intricate - dress in the morning..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:43 pm

I frowned. What did he mean, by intracate? I shrugged it off. "Thanks. I look forward to seeing it. Wearing it I mean." I corrected myself. I hoped it was the red silk I had been eyeing up, the beautiful soft, rich color. My eyes sparkled just thinking about it.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:45 pm

As soon as they entered the dining hall, Myro left her side and pointed to a chair at the end of one table. "Take that seat, I'll have the cooks fix up a few delicacies of mine..." Myro strode from the room and into the back kitchens, where the cooks stayed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:49 pm

I walked to the chair, my long silk rustling on the floor. I ran my fingers over the carved, polished wood, pulling out the large chair with a grunt, and sitting down, as Myro had told me. The table was large and long, and I secretly hoped Myro would choose to sit by me, not at the other end of the table, seemingly miles away from me. I blushed at the thought.
Was I falling for him?

(Srry my posts are so short)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Myro instructed the cooks to cook some hen, potatoes, and a variety of other vegetables, and for desert, pudding and cake made with the cherries from the orchard. It would be delicious, and his mouth watered just at the thought of it.
He walked back into the dining hall and started to pull out the chair at the head of the table, but looking down it, Evana looked rather petite and lonely. Shrugging, he walked over to her and pulled out a chair beside her. "Mind if I sit here?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 pm

My heart beat a bit faster, seeing him change his mind and move to my end of the table. I crossed my legs, putting my finger on my chin. "Hmm, let me think about it." I grined. "Sure."

(Agh sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Myro cocked an eyebrow, confused for a moment, then just chuckled at her. "Well, food will be ready in a minimum of thirty minutes. Got forty-five of the best chefs back there. Keeps waiting time down to a minimum." He smiled and shrugged, leaning back in his chair and toying with his fork, suddenly nervous about being alone in a room with her, even if it was just the dining hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Seeing the nervousness in his eyes, I leaned forward, my bright green eyes searching his, the exact same color. "You ok?" I asked, voice soft. I hoped I wasent making him nervous, I didnt want that to happen.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Myro couldn't help but lean back a bit farther when Evana leaned in closer. "Yes, I'm fine," he smiled at her and put his fork down, brushing a stray piece of her hair out of her face. "Maybe you should try putting your hair in a bun. It'd look nice with that dress...." he said, trying to change the subjects.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:12 pm

"Yeah, I will. We kind of left in a hurry though." I mentally shivered, remembering his touch on my bare back, as he had laced up the corset. I could smell delicious smells wafting from the kitchen.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Myro shifted in his chair, smelling the food. "I hope you like hen. And vegetables," Myro said weakly, clearing his throat rather loudly before sitting up straight, regaining his composure. "My cooks -- as i have said -- can cook almost anything. I bet you my robe," Myro jested, "That it'll be the best food you've ever tasted."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:18 pm

I frowned. "I believe you, and no, I think you want your robe." I stop them quickly smile. "Its outside my door, I forgot to bring it to you. Sorry.." I smiled sheepishly. I uncrossed my legs, leg accidentally brushing against his.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Myro shrugged and said, "You never know." He smiled cockily and leaned back in his seat, staring up at the ceiling.

A few minutes later, the food was brought out on steaming trays. Soups, hens, vegetables, bread, fruit... Everything a small banquet would need. They were handed carved wooden plates that were made to look like glass, and eating utensils, along with red wine or champagne to choose from. He smiled. "Looks good, doesn't it?" He said after the cooks had left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:23 pm

My eyebrows rose steadily, as more and more food was taken out of the kitchen. As the cooks left, I looked at Myro with wide, astonished eyes. "I have never seen so much food in my life!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 pm

"Don't worry," Myro chuckled. "What you and I don't eat, the villagers get." He scooped out some vegetables and hen onto his plate, as well as a bit of mushroom soup into a small bowl to the right of his plate. He poured himself some red wine and said, "Dig in. Don't eat too much, there's still dessert." He winked before grabbing his fork and beginning on his hen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:32 pm

The chicken was monsterous. I couldnt even try to eat it, without exploding. I gave a crooked grin at him, and scooped some vegetables onto my plate, along with the steaming soup.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Myro suddenly wondered if she drank alchohal. Swallowing his mouthful, he asked, "Do you drink? If not, I could have the cooks bring you juice or milk or water..." Myro sighed, "Sorry, I didn't even think about that. Some elves don't drink.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:38 pm

I gave him a funny look. "Of course I do." With that, I heaped the steaming chicken onto my plate.

(sss brb)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Myro nodded and moved on to his soup, spooning small spoonfulls into his mouth. It was delicious, and he groaned. "You've got to try the mushroom soup. I didn't even ask them to make this. It's fabulous!" Myro spooned another dip into his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:50 pm

I frowned at the chicken. "Where am I supposed to start?" I take a mouthful of the steaming soup, and smile, savoring the taste. "THis is awesome."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next