Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Myro swallowed his food and raised his hand (with his fork) triumphantly. "I get to keep my robe!" he jested, and chuckled, taking another sip of his soup. "I'm glad you like it," he said sincerely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:02 pm

"Not that I wanted the horrid thing in the first place." I counter, poking him humerously. I finish the soup, peeling a strip of the chicken off with my fingers, which I dropped as soon as my fingers were burnt. I guess that was the wrong way to eat it.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:03 pm

"Hurtful!" Myro jested, chuckling. He watched her as she tried to peel apart the chicken, and he laughed out loud. "No, use the fork and knife." He reached over and cut a slice for her, showing her how to use the fork and knife. He stabbed the piece he'd cut with her fork and lifted it to her mouth. "Now eat," he said, smiling gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:04 pm

I bite the chicken off, though rolling my eyes. "I know how to eat-" I say, after swallowing.

(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:06 pm

After she'd taken the chicken off the fork, he placed her fork down. "Well, now you do." He jested and returned to his plate, finishing off the soup and beginning on his own hen and veggies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:15 pm

"Uhm..." I manage to eat a few strips of the delicious chicken. "I'm too full, if there is also desert comeing. Sorry." I had never been a big eater, and I cracked a grin. "Eat mine if you want."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Myro laughed at her, then shook his head politely. He finished the rest of his food and clapped his hands. Immediately, the chefs came out and removed their plates and other dishes filled with uneaten food. The full dishes went outside to the villagers, and shortly after the new dishes of dessert (pudding, cherry pie, and sorbet) were brought out.
"The cherry pie," Myro commented, "Is made with the same cherries in the orchard. It's my favorite dessert."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:44 pm

I groan. "You're gonna make me get fat with all this food!" The cherry pie looked delicious, and I smiled in delight. "That smells wonderful." I didnt know what to say, or do. This was so... unexpected. The fact that Myro and I were actually in the same room without fighting? That would have seemed impossible before, but it wasnt now.

(Sorry, only have time to reply to one topic tonight)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:38 am

Myro laughed at her comment, "I've eaten this way every day of my life, practically, and I'm not fat!" He said, smiling. He took a slice of cherry pie and the sorbet ice cream before taking up a new fork he was brought. "Eat what you want. The deserts uneaten go to the townspeople, as well." Myro smiled and took a bite of his pie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:42 am

I looked over his body. No, he was definatly, not fat. The exact opposite. I take a forkfull of the cherry pie, and place in it my mouth, closing my eyes and the sweet, wonderful taste of the orchards cherries.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:44 am

Myro grinned at her reaction to the pie before he finished off his own, savoring each mouthful, and then going on to the sorbet. "I don't... really know what flavor this is..." Myro furrowed his brows and took a bite. It was sweet... tangy... and a bit bitter. "Try some, I can't figure it out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:45 am

I frowned tasting the sorbet. "It tastes like cranberries, but with something else..." I trailed off, locking gazes with him, the pulling my eyes away.

(g2g)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:48 am

Myro nodded, finishing the rest of his sorbet. "It's all right," he commented after taking the last bite. "I prefer the pie and pudding though." Myro, though, had already had enough to eat, and wasn't planning on eating anymore. He smiled gently at her and waited for her to finish.

[ awww! bye. will you be back soon? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:01 pm

I take my last sip of wine, and it tasted funny after all of the sweets. I lean back in my chair, pushing the plate of leftover food away. "That was delicious, thank the chefs for me." I comment, preparing to stand up.

Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Myro watched her about to stand up, and he clapped his hands, and the chefs came back and hurried off the plates and such. Myro yawned and stretched, pulling out her chair for her. "M'lady, may I walk you to your rooms?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:20 pm

I smiled, then turned to the hurring chefs. "Thank you, the dinner was outstanding." I compliment, then nod to Myros question. "Of course." I answer, running my hands over my dress after I had stood.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Myro nodded at her compliment to the chefs then pushed her chair (as well as his own) back under the table. He held out his arm for her to take, as he assumed that he'd just do automatically now. He smiled at her gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Giving a slight smile, I take his arm, as I usually did now. My face flushed, feeling his touch on my arm again, but it quickly subsided. We reach my bedroom door, and I turn, giving a slight grin.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Myro smiled as he felt her touch on his arm again. It felt nice to have somebody--especially a beautiful woman--beside him like such. When they reached her bedroom, he lowered his arm and smiled. "Well, goodnight, Evana." Myro said, bowing slightly, in a sort of jest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:52 pm

"Goodnight, Myro." I said his name softly, pondering. Before I coul blush again, I hurry inside and close the door softly, silk swishing. I lean against the door, and close my eyes, pondering the day over. It had been, for the most part, wonderful. Exept that I was not a virgin anymore.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Myro stood outside the door for a few more moments, that seemed to drag on, until he turned on his heel and was joined by Nysha, who was grinning cockily and swaying like he was drunk.
"She will be a fit queen," Nysha said, before Myro's door was slammed in his face. Myro hopped into bed after discarding his shirt, and went to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:57 pm

I stripped, hanging the beautiful dress up in the closet. I climb into the bed, and under the covers, and the soft plush pillow under my head. I drew the curtains around me, and went to sleep instantly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:11 pm

The next morning when Myro awoke, Nysha had managed to fly in through the window, and a few feathers were hanging loosely on the sill. Myro groaned as he heard the rapping of knuckles on his door. Again, ignoring to put on a shirt, he got up and answered it, only to see Sparrow. "Here's her other dress," she said. "Take it to her for me, will you, deary?"
Myro groaned and nodded, putting the dress over his shoulder and slowly making his way down to Evana's room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:40 pm

I woke up to birds singing in the orchard, the wonderful smell of the cherry blossoms flooding through the open window. The sun shone brightly, and I sat up in bed, pulling the sheet around my bare body. I hoped the other dress would be in soon. I could hear someone coming down the hall.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Myro yawned and knocked on the door, resting his bare shoulder on the door before yawning. He hoped she wouldn't mind him being shirtless. It was too early in the morning for him to be dressed, and he hadn't even showered yet. It would be nice to shower---er bathe. He didn't really have showers, but bathing tubs. It was nice, though, either way. Thinking about it, he should probably ask her if she wanted to bathe, as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next