Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:30 pm

I sank down into one of the large, plush chairs. I wasnt sure I wanted to stay. I looked out the door, and heard angry whispers. "I heard that!" I said sharply, offended.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Myro groaned when he heard her sharp voice splitting the silence. He didn't stop, though. Instead, he went on his way to the tailor's. When he got there, he filled the nice woman in on the details, and she said she could come right away, and she brought a variety of elven fabrics with her (some of the best in the lands).
Myro led her up to Evana's room and knocked on her door gently, not want to intrude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:35 pm

I open the door. Seeing the beautiful fabrics, I gasp, and quickly shake my head. "No, no! I just need something to cover me, nothing like this!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 pm

The tailor, Sparrow, quickly shook her head. "No, no, deary. Queens must wear fine clothing. Now shoo, Myro. Stupid boy, didn't say you got to watch."
Myro flushed pink before leaving the room, not even bothering to clarify to Sparrow that Evana wasn't his queen, nor did he want her to be. Though it seemed it was all going down like that at the moment, didn't it?
"Now deary, mind taking off that robe so I can get measurements?" Sparrow asked politely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:46 pm

"But- I-" I stutter. "I'm not his queen!" I step back letting her into the room. "Please, all I need is something to wear. I know Myro doesent want me here!" I pleaded desperatly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Sparrow gave her a devious stare, "Not yet, anyways. Now please," Sparrow grabbed a measurement tape-like thing. "Take off that robe. The sooner the measurements are done, the sooner you can put it back on. All right?" Sparrow stared at her, waiting impatiently by tapping her foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:52 pm

I subside, slipping the robe off of my shoulders, and letting it drop to the ground. I felt very uncomfortable, and tried not to let it show.

sss
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:54 pm

"Thank you, deary," Sparrow commented, resuming her cheery attitude. She took measurements around her chest, from her neck to her ankles, her arm lengths, and around her waist. After all that was done, Sparrow wrote down all the measurements (in inches) and helped Evana back into her--er, Myro's--robe. "Now, deary, which fabric would you like? Pick two, I'll make two dresses for now, and keep your measurement recordings for later..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:58 pm

I shook my head. "Just make me something simple, like a pair of slacks and a blouse or something. Really, Im not planning on staying." I pushed away the expensive fabric, my eyes darting back to it as I touched the silk.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:04 pm

"No. Queens don't wear slacks and blouses, deary. They wear gowns." Sparrow noted how she liked the silk. "So, you like the silk? All right, thank you deary. I'll be on my way now. Maybe you should go ... get used to Myro? He's a good man inside, deary. Trust me." Sparrow winked and left the room in a hurry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:06 pm

"Eh-" I sank back into the chair, pulling a blanket from the bed to cover me. I quickly folded his robe and put it outside my door, then wrapped myself in the blanket. I couldnt believe what I had gotten myself into.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Few Hours Later ---+

Myro had just received one dress from Sparrow, a lovely lavender silk dress that looked like it would hug Evana in all the right places. A bit too eager to see her in it, Myro walked down the hallway and knocked on her door gently, awaiting to give her the dress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Hearing a knock, I stand. "You cant really come in right now.... I'm wrapped in a blanket!" I say honestly. I wondered if the taylor could have gotten the dress done so quickly. (Can I post pics of the dresses? THat she gets eventually?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:21 pm

[ yeah, be my guest :D ]

Myro cleared his throat, "Well, I have a dress for you to wear," he called through the door. "Sparrow just delivered it to me... I think... I think it'll look really beautiful on you. I won't look, just open the door and I'll hand you the dress."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:25 pm

I opened the door, and gasped as I saw the beautiful lavender dress. "I cant thank you enough!" I say, smiling.

(The lavender silk-

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 6 Bella02

The other one-
The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 6 1247483834 )
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:28 pm

[ really pretty dresses, btw ]

"Yeah, compliments to Sparrow." He smiled. "If you need help... putting it on, I can.. or.. I can get Sparrow to come up and help you, if she's not to busy." Myro glanced at his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:36 pm

"I just need someone to tighten the corcet." (sp?) "If you could wait outside..." I give him a lopsided smile.

(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Myro nodded and handed her the dress before stepping outside. "I'll be right here..." he commented casually. "Come and get me when you need me.." He smiled sheepishly before resting against the wall opposite the door. Why was he being so nice to her, all of a sudden?

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:43 pm

( love the red dress especially:) )

I closed the door, and quickly dropped the blanket, pulling on the silk dress. The rustle of silk could be heard, as I stepped into it. I gasped as I looked in the mirror. The dress was a perfect fit, showing my curves and fitting presicly. My hair fell about my shoulders, and I opened the door.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Myro waited patiently outside, and he could hear the rustle of the fabric, and couldn't help but let his male mind wander to what she'd look like without the dress. When she opened the door, he struggled to keep his mouth closed. "You look... amazing!" Myro said, looking down the length of the dress. "You should've started wearing gowns a long time ago..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:48 pm

I blushed, then turned. The back of the dress hung open, exposing my back. I held up the front to keep it from falling down. "Just make it tight, that what its supposed to do. Make sure you cant breath right." I hid my face slightly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Myro saw her blush slightly before she turned, and he pulled it up a bit more before he began tying the corset. "I can't believe women wear these," Myro said, making sure he tied it tightly, but not too tightly. "I would be pissed if I was stuck wearing these all the time." Myro then frowned once he finished tying it. "I can see why you prefered blouses and pants."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:56 pm

I give a childish laugh, and twirl, the lavender silk rustling. "This is so beautiful! Thank you!" My hazel eyes twinkled merrily.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Myro watched her, mesmerized. "Beautiful." He said again, staring at her. "Maybe... while we wait for your next dress... I could... give you a tour of the town? I think... there's a cherry orchard you may like to spend time in. There's a grove.. in the middle of it, a clearing of sorts, that your dragon and you could visit in..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:06 pm

"Sure!" My eyes twinkle, and I step forward, unsure of which way I was to go.

(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next