Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:53 pm

I laughed. "I love you more!!" With that, I leaped into his arms, my arms wrapping around his neck as I pressed my lips against his in joy and happiness. The preist looked on with mild amusment, and left, sensing that his job was over.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Myro grinned and kissed her softly before pulling back. "This calls for celebration--bride style! What would you like to do?" Myro was hardly aware that the priest left--or that he was ever there at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:01 pm

I shook my head, laughing slightly. "Whatever you want!" I grinned, brushing his blonde hair back from his face. "I love you. I'm just happy wherever we are, and whatever we are doing!" I thought about what had happened just mere minutes earlier, the scene in his chambers, and wondered if that was what he wanted.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Myro grinned at her and kissed her nose, staring into her beautiful eyes. He deeply wanted her back in his bedroom, but he would wait. He would try, at least. "Why not we go for a ride on your dragon?" Myro offered, then added hastily, "If your dragon is okay with that? I got vibes he didn't like me very much..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:16 pm

Evana raised her eyebrows, then nodded slightly. "Sure, I'm sure Amarith would be fine..." She smiled, and patted Myro's hand.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:22 pm

"All right," Myro said, staring into Evana's eyes for a moment before putting her down on the ground and kissing her passionately for a few minutes. He searched her eyes longingly and then asked, "You sure there's not something you want to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:26 pm

A slight smile played on Evanas lips, her eyes twinkled with micheviousness,(sp? lol) cheeks flushed a light pink. "Whatever you want, Myro." Her words were drawn out, her voice low.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Myro stopped and pulled back, seemingly stunned as if he'd been punched in the guts. He then laughed and looked at her with a mischevious grin, "Are you trying to seduce me?" he said huskily, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Evana turned her head with a slight grin. "Nope!" She answered curtly, averting her gaze to the church wall behind his head.

(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Myro cocked an eyebrow at her and stared at her skeptically. He noticed she averted her gaze, "Good, because that's my job." Myro said, kissing her gently before pulling back altogether too shortly, but he wanted it that way. He took her hand in his and began to walk towards the cherry orchard. "Your dragon can land in the cherry orchard. There's enough room in the center."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Evana nodded and strode hand in hand with Myro to the cherry orchard, there looking to the sky, the light breeze blowing back her hair from her face. With that, she began to sing a tune, long and beautiful, her voice dancing in the air like a million fairies.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Myro listened to her song, and wondered if that's what she did to get the attention of her dragon. While she was singing her enchanting tune, Myro grabbed a cherry tree branch and picked off three cherries, eating two for himself and saving the last one for Evanna, in case she wanted some. He returned to her side and admired her wonderful singing voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:54 pm

The last note lingered in the air, and after I had closed my mouth, a large shadow was cast over the orchard, the breeze turning into a wind, whipping my hair around my face as I stepped back, letting Amarith have a large landing place.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Myro stared at the dragon and grimaced. He didn't want to do this, now that he thought about it. He would do it anyways, though. "Cherry, my wonderful singer?" Myro asked, handing the cherry towards Evanna, his eyes never leaving the giant beast of a dragon. It was, admittedly, rather magnificent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:00 pm

I nodded, plucking the cherry out of his fingers and popping it into my mouth. As Amarith landed, a smile blossomed on my lips, and I ran forward, met with the embrace of my golden dragon. I turned to Myro. "See, he's harmless!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Myro smiled gently at her, turning his gaze to her for a split second before she ran over to the giant, lumbering beast. Myro grimaced and snorted. "Yeah, pretty harmless. Just fangs and fire and teeth, and a size that could squish me if it wanted to," Myro said, admiring the dragon's shiny golden scales. "Is that what you call harmless?" Myro asked, putting his hands behind his back.

[ o3o i fail ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Amarith growled, and I hushed him. "Yes, he's fine! Just dont offend him..." Amarith snorted, and leaned down, making it easier for me to get on his back which I did with practiced ease. Amarith looked at Myro. "Is he coming along too?" The dragon spoke in his low voice.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Myro frowned, "Well I feel the same way, bud," Myro walked closer to Evana, staying beside her as she mounted the dragon. There was a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach and he was wishing he'd never brought up the idea. What was he thinking!? He knew he hated this dragon! Maybe he was just trying to make Evana happy. Myro heard the dragon, just barely and said without thinking, "Well, why shouldn't I? Is there a law that says husband can't ride a dragon with his wife?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Evana grinned. "Dont worry, thats just his personality. Isnt it Amarith?" She rubbed the dragons golden scales, making the beast swing his head around and push Myro onto his back. He then spread his huge wings, blocking out the sun. A small scar could be seen where the arrow had peirced his wing.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Myro nearly shouted in displeasure when the beast pushed him onto his back, and he stared at the scar on the dragon's wing before sighing and wrapping his arms around Evanna's waist. "You know, I must be insane. I don't know why I ever agreed to this," he whispered in Evana's ear, kissing just below it softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Evana smiled as she felt his touch, his lips on her skin. Patting his hand softly, she turned. "Dont worry. It's wonderful!" As that was a que, Amarith took off, powerfull wings making them rise into the air with speed and agility.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Myro sucked in a breath before looking around, his hair whipping around his face. He watched as they flew higher and higher, and turned to Evana and smiled, asking, "You used to do this all the time?"

[ o3o FAIL! sorry ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Evana nodded, cheeks flushed and hair whipping around her face. "I still do!!" She exclaimed, and they continued to fly upwards, untill Amarith lazily drifted into the clouds of the sunset, the beautiful shades of pink and orange cascading around them.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Myro smiled and stared at the sunset for a moment, "It's wonderful up here.... I wish I could come flying with you every day." Myro kissed her down her neck gently before resting his cheek on her shoulder. "I guess your dragon isn't that bad after all, is he?" Myro joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:17 pm

At that comment, Amarith snorted, a small flame erupting out of his nostrills. Evana grinned. "I told you this was amazing." She said,hands on Myros.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next