Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:17 pm

"Get away!" I screamed, fighting and trying to push the huge elf away from me. I tried to roll over, to do something!

The arrow narrowly missed his other wing, and the dragon continued to claw at the chamber, but under the loose rock it was hard slabs of rock, that could not be dislodged. He spewed fire around him, setting a few huts on fire.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:19 pm

"My village!" Myro yelled. He ran downstairs and began gathering villagers to fight the dragon, and sorting some others to put the fires out on the other huts.

----

Zyel grimaced and he said, "Would you stop struggling! it'll be less painful for you if you don't move!" Zyel snarled and grabbed his belt, tying her wrists together before entering her. "You a virgin?" He asked as he began pumping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:21 pm

I turn my head away from him, tears streaming down my cheeks. Yes, I was. I pulled my knees up to my chest, and try to roll over, though my wrists were tied behind my back. I use my legs and try to kick him from me. The dragon continued tearing at the chamber, before flying off, screeching.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:24 pm

Myro had the villagers aim for the dragon's belly and wings and eyes, before he saw it fly off. He nodded and then helped the water brigade that was putting out the fires.

----

Zyel took her tears as a 'yes.' "It's always painful the first time," he said gruffly befoer securing her onto the bed by nigh sitting on her, his legs on either side of her hips as he pushed himself further into her. He wouldn't release his seed, of course, but that didn't stop him from ramming into her cervix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:29 pm

"Auh!" Something changed inside of me, and I couldnt move,hands tied and secured to the bed by his weight. I hid my face.

The dragon suddenly came flying back, with about 10 others, all shimmering, all different colors, and all, magestic. THey had no intention of ruining the village, but to get Evana out of the chamber.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:31 pm

Zyel rammed into and past her cervix, into her womb, but didn't release and seed. He did this a few more times, making the bed rock nearly uncontrollably, before slipping out of her and leaving her on the bed before putting his clothes back on. "You're quite a delicioush specimen," Zyel commented before fingering her breasts, then taking his belt back and leaving the room.

----

"Get them!" Myro screamed loudly, and the villagers complied, all of them, men, woman, and children, shooting arrows at the dragons' weak spots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:33 pm

The dragons tore open the guard chambers, picking the crying she elf off the bed, and within seconds, the guard was found, being tossed to the side. The golden dragon picked her off of the bed gently in his claws, and flapped hard, flying into the sky. The she elfs nudity was not covered, as the dragon needed to get out as soon as he could.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:37 pm

[ i be done with zyel o_o ]

Myro told the villagers to halt for a moment, as he watched them take the she-elf and leave. That's all they wanted? Myro grimaced and continued to help his people fix their destroyed homes due to the fire.
Somehow, Myro had a feeling this wouldn't be the last time he saw the she-elf and her company of dragons...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:42 pm

The dragon flipped my onto his back, and I lay there, tears falling off of my face, and onto the dragons large, golden scales. We flew high, the chill wind making me shiver. All my clothes were gone. The dragons flew around us, each watching to make sure I was safe.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Myro grimaced as he began to rebuild roofs of houses that were moderately burned, but none of them would take more than a day to fix. Myro sighed and helped rebuild, sending Nysha out to make sure the dragons and she-elf weren't on their way back any time soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:14 pm

They landed, and the golden dragon covered her body with his injured wing. They all lay down. This was her family, believe it or not. She was welcome here. She then noticed the hole, and bit her lip angrilly. That elf! She touched the wound gingerly and the dragon flinched. Gold sparks ran down her fingers, healing the wound as they watched.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:21 pm

Myro sighed as they worked four long hours to complete the work on the houses. After it was all done, he retired to his bedroom to see Nysha with a line of women standing there.
Without patience, he sent them all away in a rage, and Nysha said, "You need a queen, Myro. You're coronation is in little under 9 days."
Myro had no patience for women anymore. It was that damned she-elf. Pushing Nysha off of his bed, he laid down, noting the scorch marks around his window. "Just leave, Nysha." He said coldly, and the snake did as it was told.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:45 pm

"Thank you my dear." The dragons voice was low and soft, and his deep eyes looked into mine. I nodded, leaning my back against his side. "Thank you for saving me." He also nodded. "It was the least I could do. But, why not him?" I frowed deeply. "What!? Him!? No,no,no,no." The dragon rolled his eyes. "He was the first male elf you have met in a year! You know what that means!" I cross my arms. "Anyone but him." He sighed. "I promised your father you would get married before you turned 18."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Myro had just about fallen asleep, when Nysha came slithering back into the room.
"Your majesty, why not her?" He looked at him quizically.
"Because," Myro muttered. "She's a bitch."
"She'd rule with an iron fist -- in a good way, I mean," Nysha pointed out.
"But would she be wise? I doubt it." Myro closed his eyes and hid his head under the pillow. "Now shut up, Nysha, and leave me alone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:28 pm

"I dont care about what you promised!" I threw my head in my hands. "I was raped because of him!" The dragon sighed. "Your going to have to find one sooner or later." I raised my head. "I know Amineth, but not him! I dont know what his problem was with me, but he sure did have one!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Since it was quiet for a moment, Myro flopped over to see if Nysha was still there.
He wasn't.
Pleased, Myro fell asleep.

----

In the meantime, Nysha had set off to find the female by following the scent of dragons, until he found them in a clearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:32 pm

"I should probobly go, shouldnt I." I asked Amenith. He nodded. "But what do I say? Im sorry for being myself, for standing up for myself?" I asked indignantly. I hear a rusling in the bushes and pull Amineths wing over me to cover myself.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Nysha slithered out of the bushes and stared at the dragons (which happened to be one of his relatives, seeing as he was both serpent and dragon), though he admitted they sort of intimidated him. He didn't let it show across his face. "I need... to speak with the she-elf." Nysha glanced at the dragon, then back to the she-elf who was behind the dragon's wing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Amineth growled low in his throat, but made no move to stop him. I peered out at the serpent. "What do you want?" It was a statement, and I wasent afraid of him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Nysha, in return, hissed angrily at the dragon beast. "I would want to ask your hand in marriage in the name of King Myro, my master, who's to be coronated in 9 day's time, and needs a queen. I, myself, think you would be fitting for the job."

[ may be on my DSi a bit, so if my posts get shorter, that's why ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:04 pm

"No." My answer was clear. "Your master was.... very rude and uncaring towards me. I have no intention of speaking to him again. And he seems to have an issue with me. I highly doubt he sent you." Amanith growled softly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Nysha wasn't fazed by her answer. "No, he didn't send me. I came by myself. But he needs a queen to -- excuse my language -- whop his ass sometimes. He can be quite stubborn, and I think the influence of a woman would do him good. Especially a woman with the likes of you." His flattery didn't seemed to be working on her very well, which upset him, but he didn't act on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:14 pm

I cross my arms. "He has plenty of choices. Im not going to be wed to some stranger that kidnapped me." Amarith raised an eyebrow. I frowned.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Nysha hissed. "No, really, he doesn't. Most of the she-elves in the village are -- again, excuse my language -- sluts. The king cannot marry a slut -- another reason I chose you to be his queen. It's not like he'd have all the power. I doubt you know very well how much power he really holds. If you knew whose son he really was, you wouldn't be so quick to deny my offer."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:31 pm

I shrugged. "I dont care who his father was. And if he knew who mine was, he wouldv'e treated me much better than he did. But I dont give backstories to strangers." I gave him a cold look. "I dont care about power. I am happy where I am."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next