Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:39 pm

(So am I... Im sorry.)

I cross my arms over my chest. "I have no intention of staying with you!" I looked at the huge snake, but I wasent fearful of him. Ok, maybe I was, a little bit. I step away from the snake, accidentaly closer to the male elf, acidentally brushing my arm against his.. "ugh" I step away from the two and eye the woods around us.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:47 pm

[ no need to be ]

Myro grimaced at her words, "I didn't say you'd stay with me. You'll have your own room!" Myro said, clearly misunderstanding her words. He continued through the village, seeing some candles being lit in a few houses. "Shit," he murmured underneath his breath, yanking his arm away, unintentionally, when he felt hers brush against it. Despite her obvious beauty, he wouldn't let it get the best of him (even if he was a male, and a lot of men were rather perverted around beautiful women). In a swift movement, he picked her up and placed her in a cradling position. "A few of them are waking up." he said, running through the village near silently. Nysha hissed and took off into the forest. "When one wakes up, all of them do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:51 pm

"Put me down! I dont care if they wake up!" I squirmed in his grip, trying to get down.I didnt want to go ANYWHERE with this male! It didnt matter that he was, of couse very good looking, I had no intention of being locked in a tower like some princess from long ago. "I said, I dont want to stay with you! Like not at all!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Myro almost hit her shoulder, but instead, he did the next best thing: he dropped her. "If you want to get torn to shreds by the villagers, so be it. If they intimidate you -- which i'm mighty sure they will -- you know where I live." Myro whistled and Nysha came zooming out of the trees, picking Myro up gently by the waist, and flying him to the castle-like building at the head of the village.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:58 pm

"Oof." I hit the ground on my bottom, then stand and brush myself off. What did he mean, intimadate? I straightened my clothing, and walked backwards, eyeing the city cautiously. I bumped into something, and turned to see a huge, rather scary looking guard. He grinned down at me, and I stepped back.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:01 pm

Nysha flew off after dropping Myro at the castle's doors, which were opened for him by two servant-elves, but he shook his head and said they could have leave. Instead, he looked back to see one of the guards grinning at the she-elf. From where he was standing, it looked like Zyel. He wasn't very pleasant with strangers.
Just her luck that she'd run into him, of all the 237 guards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:07 pm

I didnt know if he was snearing becasuse of lust filled intentions, or if he was about to murder me. Each sounded bitterly cruel. "Good day sir," I say pleasently, smiling at him in a cheerful manner. I was met with a lust filled stare, that ingulfed my whole body. He drew his axe, and I backed up a few feet, into another, unpleasent looking guard.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:14 pm

Myro leaned against the doorframe. he wouldn't help her quite yet -- at least, not until she really needed it. Zyel looked ready to pounce, and since the second guard's back was facing him, he couldn't tell who it was. Shrugging, Myro whistled for Nysha, who came back and kept Myro company, ready for his next instructions.
Nysha had a feeling he'd be needing to save the pitiful she-elf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:18 pm

"Dont come any nearer." My voice was low, steady. I pulled out the thin sword, which I had taken from the male elf without him noticing. I pointed it at the two guards, who looked about ready to tackle me. Though small, I was deadly with this weapon. Of course, it was also made by the dwarves, and had a spell upon it.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:26 pm

Myro grimaced when he saw she had his sword. He motioned for Nysha to go and take it, which he did willingly, and the guards backed off when they saw the snake, but quickly moved back in after nysha had yanked the sword from her, and was deciding to have his own fun, by dangling it just out of her reach.
Myro was starting to think he should go an intervene...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:29 pm

"You horrid snake!" I leaped into the air, but didnt dare grab the blade, as it would definatly cut my hand in half. I glared at the window, where I saw the elf, arms crossed, watching. "You bastard!" I yelled, then realize the men had closed in on me.

(can you be on at 3? In a half hour? I can post alot then, my sis has to get on)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:35 pm

[ umm, yeah, probably. & that'd be 4 for me xD ]

Myro chuckled. "I was going to help you!" he called back to her. "But not anymore! You're not very nice, are you?" Myro sat down on the stairs. He was still planning on helping her, in case Zyel and the other man went a bit overboard with their.... methods of torture.

[ sss ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:29 pm

One of the men picked me up, slinging me over his shoulder, and taking me to a dark corner of an alley. I screamed and kicked, beating on the back of the man with my fists. “Put me down!!” The snake still had my sword, and he dumped me onto the ground, pulling off his jacket, while grinning at me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:32 pm

"Shit," Myro said as he watched Zyel take her into an alley. He whistled at Nysha, who got the hint, and dropped the sword before zooming off and smacking Zyel on the head with his tale before picking up the she-elf by the waist and dragging her back to Myro, dropping her in front of him.
"I wasn't going to let him rape you, don't worry. Just don't run in with him again, or he will rape you in a matter of seconds." Myro shook his head. "You surey ou don't want a room to stay at?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:39 pm

I cross my arms sulkilly. " For the record, the snake saved me, not you." I glared at him, straighting my clothes. "And you made me loose my sword."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:41 pm

"I was the one who told Nysha to save you," Myro pointed out. Then he rolled his eyes. "You mean my sword that you stole from me?" Myro glared at her, crossing his arms. "Do you want me to give you back to Zyel?" He threatened. Nysha looked all to willing to comply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:48 pm

"It was my sword in the first place!" Then hearing his comment about the guard, I roll my eyes haughtily. “I seriously doubt you would do that.”
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Myro frowned. "What do you mean, it was your sword, anyways?" He shook his head when she said she doubted he would do that. Myro cocked an eyebrow and asked, "Would you like to bet?"
He snapped his fingers and Nysha nodded, wrapping himself around the female's waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:57 pm

“You took it from me when I drew it on you- I should have just cut your throat,” The snake wraps himself around me again, and I glare at the elf. “You wouldnt.”
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Myro rolled his eyes. "You don't have the guts, she-elf," Myro said. He was really playing at his male-pride defense-mode. Myro rolled his eyes at her comment and yelled, "ZYEL!" then heard the footsteps of the large guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:05 pm

My eyes get a bit bigger, but I keep myself composed. I set my jaw, knowing he wouldn't let the guard take me.

(am i doing ok for posting on the wii?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:08 pm

She was seriously upsetting her, seeing the calm look on her face, although he sensed her tension. "I believe I found your woman," he said, nodding to the she-elf. "Nysha, drop her."
The snake obeyed, but Zyel was there in an instant, his rather meaty hands grabbing her. He was a bit overweight for an elf, admittedly...

[ yes, you are(: ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:15 pm

I frowned, being imedietly scooped up by the meaty elf, who looked at me hungrilly, before standing and turning to leave. I still kept my cool, expecting the elf to do something.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Myro frowned angrily when she still kept her cool. He plainly let his displeasure play across his face, but if she was going to act bitchy, so be it. He wasn't about to back down and show her he was weak. He'd come and get her just before Zyel had his way with her.
To annoy her, he waved her goodbye with a cheeky smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:26 pm

“What!?” I gasped, before I was quickly taken from the room, and brought, fighting and kicking to the guards chambers. I was thrown harshly onto the bed, and the huge, hairy elf moved closer, trying to rip the clothes from my body. I pushed him away, but my shirt ripped, revealing more than I would want any man, other than my husband to see.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next