Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Seeker (Thunderstruck) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Seeker (Thunderstruck)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Once she was gone, Myro had Nysha follow Zyel and the she-elf carefully, instructing him to get the she-elf away from him as soon as Zyel was about to have his way with her. Of course, that'd annoy the shit out of Zyel, since he knew Nysha was Myro's, and only listened to him. But hee wasn't going to let a perfectly good she-elf be raped by Zyel. He was... rather rough. Or so any of his past lovers claimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:36 pm

He lunged forward, and i screamed. “Get off you hairy, huge, ugly, gross bastard!!” I tried to roll away, but he caught me around the neck, making my scream turn to a whimper. His hands shoved roughly up my shirt, and I tried to pull away, but he sqeezed my neck, making me lie still.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Myro yawned and made his way up to his quarters. He laid down on his bed and wondered what Zyel was doing to her now.
Nysha grimaced and looked down upon Zyel and thought to himself, What a manwhore... Nysha hissed silently, ready to break in and save the she-elf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:58 pm

“Would somebody come and fucking help me!?” I cried out, and was rewarded with a slap to the face, along with my shirt being torn off even more.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Nysha rolled his eyes. How long was he going to have to wait? He wasn't a patient creature, and he was already getting tired. If the she-elf wasn't stripped in a few more minutes, he'd take her early.
No matter his master's orders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:09 pm

The remains of my shirt were quickly stripped off, and the look in his eyes when he saw me, scaded me. I tried to fight, but he easily pulled off my tight fitting pants, laying on top of me, and making me gasp for air. I could feel his huge erection twitch, then push inside of me. I screamed in horror.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Nysha quickly broke in at this moment and gave Zyel a nasty bite on the shoulder and ripped him away from ther she elf, then grabbed her by the waste, making sure his wings covered her nude body as he flew her back to Myro's castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:17 pm

The elf screamed in anger, shaking his fist at the serpent. I felt very uncomfortable, as my bare legs showed up to my mid thy, along with my shoulders and back, though the serpent did his best to covor me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Nysha eventually dropped her in front of Myro's room. Nysha then hissed and retired.
Myro handed her a robe. "Did he get too far?" he asked. He made sure he didn't look at her --- he wasn't her husband, and he wasn't going to look at her naked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:30 pm

“Not like you would care!” I said angrily, grabbing the robe and hastily throwing it on, securing it around my slim waist. I glared at him, then tried to peek out the window to see how far it was down so I could escape.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:38 pm

"I had Nysha save you." Myro said quietly. He looked back at her once he was sure that she had covered herself. "I'm sorry, but if you keep acting so stupid, i'll keep acting like this! Again, it's the male pride thing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:44 pm

“Its stupid now, is it? My want to be free, and away from this place, away from you? And you think were pathatic? Look at you!” My words were harsh, but I meant every one of them.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:20 am

Myro chose to ignore her words, although they did bug him a bit. "You want to leave? Be my guest; leave in your robe and good luck avoiding Zyel this time." He stared at her for a moment filled with tension and anger, "This time, I won't send Nysha to save you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:08 pm

"I'll find my own way away from here!" And as in anwer, a high pitched screetch filled the air, the sky turning a faint orange, before turning back to its normal shade of blue. "He's waiting for me. And you cant keep my captive for no reason."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:35 pm

"Then shut your trap and start walking!" Myro bellowed, pointing towards the door. "Can you not see it? It's right there! I'm tired of you. You're like all the other women: whiny babies." Myro stormed from th room, beckoning Nysha with a whistle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:40 pm

"And your like all other men. Impatient with anger issues." I climed onto the window sill, and looked below, where I saw far, far down the ground. I saluted the elf, a smirk on my face, before I dropped from the window, and out of sight.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:42 pm

"Thank God she's gone," Myro muttered to Nysha, who in turn said,
"I don't like not talking, Myro. So stop telling me to do it around she-elves!" he hissed angrily.
"You'd scare them shitless, Nysha. You're voice isn't the most welcoming.."
Suddenly, Zyel burst into the room, an angered look on his face.
"She's gone, Zyel. Just went out through the window." Myro said calmly and reclined onto his bed. "Go get her if ya want. i wont stop you now. She's fiesty, she is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:46 pm

(Can you play the guard for now?)
As I dropped, I struggled to keep my robe from flying off. I wasent worried about falling to the ground in a heap and dying, I knew my dragon was here, and I trusted him with my life. I saw him then, and yelled into the air. "Thanks for your hospitality!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Zyel grunted and ran back downstairs and outside, which took him longer, since he was meatier than most elves, but was in enough time to see a golden dragon and the she-elf that he so lusted for. Grimacing, Zyel strung his bow and launced an arrow with a tip dipped in neurotoxins and shot it at the dragon's wing.

---

Myro sighed as Zyel left, and he stroked Nysha on the head, who was talking about how he needed to find a mate himself, as did Myro, who'd never make a good king if he didn't have a good queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:57 pm

THe dragon dodged out of the way, and I continued to fall downward, but now the guard was standing directly below me. I struggled to keep the robe on, and seeing that the arrow had made the dragon swerve, it was harder for him to get back into position to catch me.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Zyel looked up a moment, seeing as the she-elf was almost within his grasp, but he had time to shoot another arrow. This time, he aimed for the dragon's head, again using a neurotoxin arrow. As soon as the girl was in reach, he caught her in his arms, cradled her like a child, and dragged her off with him back to the guard's chambers. His shoulder was still bleeding slightly, but it wasn't going to get in the way of his lust.

----

Myro was finally getting tired of Nysha's talking. "Go away!" he whined. "Find a mate... do something other than pester me about how I need to find a woman! I don't want a woman. They're awful creatures..." Myro grimaced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:05 pm

The dragon screamed in anguish, seeing his girl was already taken. The arrow bounced off his scales, and he chased after the guard, fire spewing out of his mouth. I kicked and screamed, wriggling in the guards grip.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Zyel nearly tripped when he dodged the fire, and ran inside, into the guard's chambers and threw the she-elf onto the bed, wasting no time ripping off her robes, and his own clothes.

----

Myro yawned and was about to fall asleep when he heard the dragon screaching. He grabbed his own bow and arrow and shot at the beast, aiming for its sensitive wings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:11 pm

The arrow seared through the sensetive membrane in the dragons wings, and he screamed, pain overtaking his thought. He spewed fire at the open window to where the elf was standing, and almost had the guard in his grasp, before the door was slammed roughly and he was inside. The dragon scratched at the chambers, claws taking loose chunks of rock from the building.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:13 pm

"Shit!" Myro said before he ducked, narrowly missing the jet of flame, even though it did singe some of the hairs atop his head. He got up and saw the dragon trying to break into the guard's chambers, and shot another arrow at its other wing. "Get away, you lumbering beast!"

-----

Zyel heard the commotion and said, "Let's get this over with quickly... We don't have much time." With that, Zyel pushed himself inside the she-elf again. He intended to finish his business this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next