Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 4 Empty Re: thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Post by Faye Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Carlos~

Once back in the cave I awakened Shelldon for it was his shift.Within moments I was asleep.

Shelldon~

I trotted up to the mare,my ears flattened against my skull.I snapped at her heels to restore authority."Mare.."I sneered.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 4 Empty Re: thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:53 pm

ANNA BELL-I acted a little wild like when trying to get away from his snaps,i laid down a away from the studs still in the cave.My eyes opened barley, i looked so tired, i tried to not fall asleep but,the next thing, i knew was, i was out cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Shelldon~

I stood over the mare making nasty grimaces and snorts
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:26 pm

-MORNING!-ANNA BELL-I opened my eyes and stood up,shaking myself.I looked around then walked out and stared grazing.(hay, i sall you joined blue river so did I!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:30 pm

(I did? )

All Stallion~

We awoke at the crack of dawn forming a box once again aroudn the mare she wouldn't escape as they ate their breakfasts.Sheldon turned to her with a twisted smirk."You're in for a special treat today he sneered."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:45 pm

ANNA BELL-Her ears went back and her tail pinned down.I continued eat the grass.(I sall a player called faye on it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:30 am

( Ya I did,lol! )

Carlos~

Rolling my eyes,I announced."I'm goping out for a jog in the woods,be back soon."I snorted wheeleing around and taking off at a jog through the shadows.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:39 am

ANNA BELL-I gust stood there eating tail pined down and ears back still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Shelldon~

I snapped my maw threateningly at AnnaBell."Move your tail or lose it."I sneered.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:18 pm

ANNA BELL-I rolled my eyes and let him have his fun,when, i put my tail to the side my in heat sent filled the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Shelldon~

My cock drooped as I inhaled her sweet scent."Your mine now."I sneered,mounting her,locking my hooves into her sides causing deep gashes to form.I snapped at her withers then began to thrust harshly into her..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:36 pm

ANNA BELL-I stood there in pain eyes closed and teeth clenched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Shelldon~

I spilled cum in her until she was practically full,it was then I dismounted after a few more harsh thrusts.Member still hanging out loosely I walked over to the stream and drank my fill..moment later I returned to the mare..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:05 pm

ANNA BELL-I shook my body and went to get a drink then starred grazing.(what color is the stud?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:07 pm

(Cremello )

Suddenly I charged up to the mare,ears flattened against my skull."Lie down on your side now!"I commanded.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:48 pm

ANNA BELL-"Not time all reedy?"She laid down and looked at her belly."My mom tolled me about this stuff."She then pushed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:54 pm

(ok according to a web site we would get a Buckskin or Palomino or Smoky black foal from those colors.So which would you want it to be?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 pm

( a pally )

Snapped at her neck Shelldon smirked."You will do as you are told with no delays to refusals or I will show no mercy on you next time.."I snorted.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:26 pm

ANNA BELL-I looked up at him and said."Hold your horses."I then pushed aging 2 hofes popped out then aging this time a muzzle came out ,i pushed 3 more times the foal was out and ,i truned my head to her and starred to lick.(hope you don't mind if it is a girl.) PIC: thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 4 TaracoCh1sm (got to go to bed.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:01 am

Shelldon~

With a snort Carlos,Splotch and Sheton were a my side.Suddenly Sheton seized the foal by her mane and flung her away from her mother,where Carlos and Splotch dragged the filly off..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:12 pm

ANNA BELL-I reared and charged bucking up and kicking at them,i stood by the foal ears back and reared and struck a fore leg out and nipped at them and tossed my hind legs out wildly."Leave her alone."I put my foal behind me and reared aging trying to protect her.
FILLY-I watched mom and tried to stay away from the studs and behind my mom.(what do we call the foal?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Shelldon~

Being larger and stronger I charged at the mare pinning her to the ground as I did so..

Carlos..~

Knowing sometimes you had to explain things to mares I snorted."It's a tradition..we can do it the easy way or the hard way.."I snorted.

Sheton..

Half dragging,half pushing the filly away I proceeded on..

Splotch~

I accompinied her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:55 pm

ANNA BELL-I nipped at the stallions leg when her put it on me."LEAVE HER ALONE."
FILLY-I kicked my hind legs up and ran to momy,"momy?"
ANNA BELL-I pushed the stud off me and stood over my baby.
FILLY-I was hungry so, i nursed rill quick and then stead under her.
ANNA BELL-I let her drink then nipped at every stud who came close to us.My ears were back and ,i was so mad and grumpy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Suddenly out of nowhere two of the stallions charged at AnnaBell and pinned her down so tightly so that she wouldn't move an inch while the other to herded filly away forcefully..in a tight box so that she would have no choice but to move.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:24 pm

(hey i found a better pick for the filly. thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 4 Poly%208_e_5b92eb79f711340277a9f058348d3816 Very Happy )
ANNA BELL-I felt pain rush threw me the kind you felt when hurt and the love hurt kind."No",I mummed tears fell off of me.
FILLY-I walked along while crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next