Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 3 Empty Re: thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:42 pm

"It is gorges out here inset it?I looked around the large meadow then took a deep breath thinking well this is how it is going to be batter inbraise it,i took another deep breath.I walked to him and nuzzled his chest.

Last edited by wild one on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 3 Empty Re: thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Post by Faye Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Nikey~

I gave her a questioning look and pulled away..rolling my topaz colored eyes.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:46 pm

I looked into his eyes,waiting to see what would happen."well you going to answer what ,i said?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Nike~

"It's fine."I snorted rolling my eyes and lowering my head ot munch on some grass.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:53 pm

ANNA BELL-I smiled at him,well at lest he is hansom,"so what now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Nikey~

"We'll see."I snorted harshly.

Suddenly the pounding of hooves shook the earth as four stallions approached,a bachelor band.The leader was a very very large black friesian,2 of the studs were equally as large but of different coloring and one was a bit smaller,an appaloosa.The leader, and the equally large white stud galloped staright up to Annbelle pushing right past me.While the other two boxed me in,and threw painful kicks my way until i was outcold.

Black Stud..(I'll call him Shelton,White Stud is Shelldon,Appy is Splotch,The large bay is Carlos.)

Shelton~

I smirked evilly,seizing the mare by the nape of her neck and tearing at the fleash,"You will follow us.."I roared.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:04 pm

ANNA BELL-OWE!"Ok!Gust don't bite.I looked back at the forcer.(i got to go to bed see yea! Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Shelton~

I took the lead through the forest,trail blazing a path,Carlos was to her right,Splotched was to her left and Shelldon was behind her,it was as if she was in a tight box..

Shelldon~

My eyes lighted up at the mare's sweet scent as it drifted up to my nose.I shoved her tail away with my nose and inhaled again..it was nice.I licked her rump,and occasionally nipped it.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:40 pm

ANNA BELL-I got tired of him nipping my so ,i sped up,i was aventily rubbing my shoulder on Shelton's flank,i then soloed down dropping to the ground and getting up aging, i was getting tiered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Shelton~
I craned my neck around and snapped at the mare when she sped on and tripped on my heels."We will be resting for the night in a nearby clearing..it isn't to far from here."I bellowed loudly making sure my brothers/herdmates heard me.

Shelldon~
I nodded nudging the mare and nipping her to get her up and moving once again.

Splotch~
My soft brown eyes landed on the mare,she was quite small.I had a feeling she would have difficulty carring Shelton's foal..

Carlos~

I smirked at the mare's pain,She was ours now..but perhaps she already sensed that.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:41 pm

ANNA BELL-I kept running ,i had a look in my eyes saying nip me aging and, i will kick you."Well if you guys are going to keep me as a prisoner why don't you tell me your names."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Shelton~

Suddenly my hooves clattered and slid slightly on stone,the sound of water echoed in my ears,there was a stream running through the cave."I'm Shelton..the leader."I said loudly.

Shelldon~

"Sheldon"I said my legs buckling as I lied down in the corner...soon I fell asleep.

Splotch~

"Splotch"I lied down in the middle of the floor,soon falling asleep.

Carlos~

"I'm Carlos,and It's my shift first to watch you..while the others sleep,I guess we will get to know each other quite well."I wore a twisted grin that would send shivers down anybody's spine.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:12 pm

ANNA BELL-A shiver went down my spine ,i tyred to stop it but ,i was a little scared,i looked at my neck swallowing hard as,i looked at the hove mark.I gust stood there looking down at the ones sleeping,my legs shaking bailey,i then said."Hi Carlos."My voice shaky and scared,i looked as if, i had gust seen a ghost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Carlos~

"Oh mare..there is nothing to fear,for I am here."I sneered.I ran my tounge along her spine,my member sliding from my sheath.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:50 pm

ANNA BELL-I sorta liked him though he was most likely a forcer."So what do you do when not messing with a poor innocent mare?"I laughed at myself inside my head,"So what now?"I was thinking,i knew but i did not seam to mind,i looked up at him,hmm well some trouble is fine ,i knew, i had been in heat and kept the sent in for awhile,i then let it out,it filled the air,it was my secant heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Carlos~

My knees felt weak as her luring scent drifting up towards my nasal passages."Well,I like to explore...go to new places."I said softly.I walked out of the cave into the woods."Follow me."I commanded.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:05 pm

ANNA BELL-I ran to his side,i looked up at him,"I like to explore to and see new things,hang out by water falls and rivers,i also like to be in meadows,"i let another sent out as we got farther and farther from the other studs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:09 pm

Carlos~

I nodded paused once a safe distance away from the others."The truth is..I hate this,I hate this forcing group and justt."I broke down lowering my head almost to the ground sullenly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:12 pm

ANNA BELL-"You do?"Why don't you leave then?"I looked at him not sure if ,i could believe him or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Carlos~

I looked down at my hooves."If I left they would track me down and kill me.."I said sadly."I hate forcers,my father was one..he had this herd of mares that he forced repeatedly.Some died,some ran away;but they still died.There was no escape for them and from the day I was born I promised myself I would kill my father and when I was a year old I accomplished that..releasing all the mares."Most mares would get a bit teary eyed at this part.I raised my head to see her reaction.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:34 pm

ANNA BELL-"Cut the act,that is what that other stud said and go ahead if you real want me,"i roiled my eyes,and took a few steps back,ending up 1 foot away from him,then but my rear end towards him,i looked back at him the hole time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Carlos~

I shook my head and moved away from her rump."I'm not like my father.."I said softly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:14 pm

ANNA BELL-I trued around."You share a same story gust a little different,i not sure what to say and think."(what about the other studs?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:19 pm

(They're sleepinggg )

Carlos~

I shook my head."I was going to help you,but now I realize what a bitch you are."I sneered snapped at her heels and directing her back to the cavern.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:26 pm

ANNA BELL-"What did, i do to be a beep!"(the b word, i cant say it post it or any thing so cussing is beep for me.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next