Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pegasus heard comes (Wild One and other's may join)

3 posters

Go down

Pegasus heard comes (Wild One and other's may join) Empty Pegasus heard comes (Wild One and other's may join)

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:41 pm

[img]Pegasus heard comes (Wild One and other's may join) Trista10[/img]

Name: Pegasus
Age: Thousand's of year's old but he act's young and look's young(He is the pegasus)
Eye's: Pic
Coat: Whit
Wing's: A wing span of 35 feet, they are white
Hieght: 17 hand's
Main & Tail: White
History: ?
Persanlity: ? Wise, strong, respectful, smart, cunning, handsome.

His heard-

Black Dawn Runner
Coat: Black
Wing's: A wing span of 30 feet, they are black
Hieght: 16 hand's
Main & Tail: Black
Persanlity: ? Strong, respectful, smart, cunning, handsome, exsperianced fighter, second hand stallion.

[img]Pegasus heard comes (Wild One and other's may join) 10024110[/img]

White Star
Coat: White
Wing's: A wing span of 30 feet, they are white
Hieght: 15.3 hand's
Main & Tail: White
Persanlity: Calm, peacful, happy, swift, brave, smart.
[img]Pegasus heard comes (Wild One and other's may join) 11983310[/img]

I flew in with my heard leader's the other heard member's would follow soon. I swooped down onto the cloud as my leader's stood beahind me. "It is the perfect place." White star said. I smiled and said "Yes, yes it is." Black Dawn Runner spoke "But do you think it is safe to beagan here, the plan we have may not work with intruders." I turn my head slightly then look out at the horizan. Taking a step forward I said. "No it's is perfect." I smiled-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Pegasus heard comes (Wild One and other's may join) Empty Re: Pegasus heard comes (Wild One and other's may join)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Pegasus heard comes (Wild One and other's may join) Isabella_by_bri_and_haerts-d3dle05
Name-Isabella
Age-Immortal but can be killed
Personality-Find out
History-She says the past is the past exapt on good mimoreis that she'll share.
Wings-White with a hint of blue and are 34 feet long.
(I made the picture my self....it would not let me fix the words-sigh-Well to bad. Very Happy

I awoke to a noise out side of my cave and came out,"Hello?"I asked before locating them with my ears back aware of danger.I had sweet blue eyes that were filled with love in them.I had my tail penned gust in case but doubted any of the 2 studs were forcer,"Who you?"I knew I sounded odd when spoke.I then spread out my wings and flew to them.I landed perfectly ears still penned but I wore a friendly face that also showed some fear for I wasn't all that brave....At all.

Back to top Go down

Pegasus heard comes (Wild One and other's may join) Empty Re: Pegasus heard comes (Wild One and other's may join)

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:02 pm

White Star drew her head back with ear's pinned as she hissed. "Now, now my dear don't be so mean to her she is just curiuse." I say smiling at my lead mare. She bare's her teeth but Black Dawn Runner hold's a wing in front of her keeping her from running at the mare. I look at her "Well who might you be?" I asked with pricked ear's. "We must not let her stay she's a danger to our foal's." Hissed White Star. I look at her and she back's off. "No danger my sweet." I look at the mare. "Well child it look's like we have a problem. Where are you from, that cave I'm guessing." I said noding toured it. "This is my rightful land but it seem's this is your home so we must know about you if you plain to stay." I said folding my wing's tightly to my side's.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:13 pm

I bared my teeth at the mare in fear instead of anger then my ears shoot strait up at the sound of a cry.I spread my wings and flew into my cave and folled them while running in.I sigh and speak,"Jag don't hurt you sister."I scrolled my little brother as he penned her down biting her ear rughly but playfully,"Yea sure sis,"He says with disrespect and I give him a warning look then look to my mom sound asleep with my dad who I loved a lot.I then trund and came flying out this time staying fare from them.The wind blows my main,"I will not answer your questions till you tell me who you are."I said a bit more shy and stayed in the darkness of a shadow."But I'll tell you this.....I'm Isabella."I then say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:46 pm

I raise my head no mare was my leader. "I will tell you only beacuse I should introduce myself first. I'm leader of this land. I'm Pegasus.....The Pegasus." I say. I look at my lead mare "This is What Star." She nod's. "And this is Black Dawn Runner my second hand stallion." He bow's his head. I look at her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:51 pm

"Ok".I said with a bow."I'm dater of two inmortal's and have 2 siblings.I'm shy and yes I'm from that cave.....There's not much to know about me."
(G2gtb SEE YEA! Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:00 pm

"I don't trust her." Hissed Black Dawn Runner. I turn my head a little but my eye's stay on the white mare. "We do not allow secret's in my land you must tell us who you are and where you are from and any other infermation." I keep a steady gaze on her. White Star wait's for her awnser-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:27 pm

She sighs and with out a word takes flight and lands on the cave enters she beckons you with her tail and starts to run though the cave which had many ways to go but she took a speashel one pasted the spot were her family was then to a right,start,left,right starti then there she stood tall her main and tail blowing.She then jumped down and landed in the secret meadow ONLY her and the birds knew about it till now.I walked around and laid under a old but beautiful weeping willow next to a creak and gazed around every wear but a large grassy area was flowers.She trued her head to one side to watch the water fall then laid her head down and sighed as the birds twitered for this place was was well Paradise she then spoke,"There my only secret my most prized sercent....no longer a secret."She then got up and ran to a odd cave and took flight landed in it.It was only a large indent cricel in the large rock wall and had a edge were you could lay on outside of the cave and let the sun shine on you......the only way in here was the way Isabella took.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:02 pm

((Would it be alright if I posted on here with Primordial? You can take a look at him under Fantasy Horses>Blueroanie's fantasy creatures.))
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Sure you can Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Yea! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:31 am

"Well that's just a hidden place but ok." White Star seemed unimpresed. "That's her secret?" She laughed. "I did not even see it." Black Dawn Runner sighed. "Can we just get the rest of the heard moved in Pegasus?" I noded. "We will, call the other's White Star." I look at the mare. "We must move our heard in can you please tell your family that we are here to move in we don't want any one jumping to any conclusain's." I said.

(Sound's good Blueronie)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:36 pm

I snorted,"It's not just any place."She then flew down to them,"I wi."She stopped and her ears twitched and she ran and took flight and ran to her famlys spot and what she saw made her so anger and sad she reared and charged the stallion who had killed every one but her sister and her.The stud pushed her down then raised his hof and finished her sister then I started to speak,"If you ever become leader of this place I'll"He cute me off "be my mate."I snorted,"I rather die Cole bolt!"I yelled at him for I knew him.He then let out a wore cry calling the owner of this land.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Name: Grace
Pegasus heard comes (Wild One and other's may join) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmga57vxudElLbuFjOW_g2hnVYToE6kAJ2ivAsWXbQlMeKwpQg

I raised my head and snort, there were new scents. I let out a greeting neigh and trolted over, but kept my distance.

(I don'tknow how to join)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Pegasus- I looked at the filly who troted toured us "Greating's. I'm Pegasus ."

Black Dawn Runner- I bowed my head but wonderd where the other mare was?

White Star- "Hello." I said brefley-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:46 pm

I nodded and flicked my tail, "Grace,"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Pegasus-"Where do you come from Grace?" I asked.

Black Dawn Runner went to follow the mare who had disapeared but White Star stayed with Pegasus-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:32 pm

"I come from none of your beeswax land!" I snorted and stomped a hoof. "Where I come from is no concern of yours."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:26 pm

"Well if you want to take that tone of voice with use and be rude leave!" I said angrly how disrespectful, we have not insulted her! White Star snorted-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:21 pm

I watched as he let another call out of the owner of this land and snorted at,"Why don't you go to *** loser!"I shouted to him before smelling a fimilyer sent which smelt like black don runner or what ever his name was.I sighed and got to my feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:52 pm

"Never meant any disrespect, sir," I snorted, "But I don't think you need to know where I come from, whats important is that I came here to live and I don't know what you will do to stop me. I don't care about the past, I care about the future."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Pegasus- "Well fine if the future is so important you are welcome to join us, if not then that's your bissunes." I said White Star tugged at my wing and hissed quietly "What are you doing?"

Black Dawn Runner- I looked at her stunned. "I ment no harm and did not mean to invade your space. I was just wanting to know If I had seen you some where before." I said.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:42 pm

(I'm dropping out of this topic sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum