Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will be heard... [Anyone May Join!]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I will be heard... [Anyone May Join!] Empty I will be heard... [Anyone May Join!]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:56 am

Can't You Hear The Wind Calling My Name?

I will be heard... [Anyone May Join!] Docs_i10
Oh Yeah... My Adventures Is Just Another Game l Holly
"Just wait one second, missy, where do you think your going?" Her father's dark and questioning voice made Holly's heart jump over a high-wall. Turning her head, she looked at her father with a nervous glance. "Father, I want to be free, get fresh air. I'm tired in standing over some highrock looking out over a herd who hardly does nothing wrong." she answered with a frustrated flick of her tail. "But of course you don't understand. You'd rather have me do something I don't want to do."
Her father stared at her in bewilderment as if she had just litterly broke his heart in halves and threw it off in the trees to never get found again. "Holly, you don't understand this is your chance...your chance to run a herd and--"
"Father, listen to me. Your not listening, and I'm sick of it. I don't love him, and he probably doesn't love me." she sighed. "Lemme go for now. I'll be back soon." she promised and got up disappearing into the distance leaving her father behind. She didn't even bother looking back, but she felt his expression burning into her coat. She shivered.

Holly was soon in the trees, hearing the birds chirp and the chatter of chimpmunks. Different scents surrounded her nostrils. Beautiful scents, or sometimes great smelling scents. She finally looked back. She had left something behind. Her herd.
Is this even a good idea, To be wandering off? I could run a herd and be happy. Happy? Wait, I have to sit there all day... is that what I want? No, It isn't. I'll go back later. She decided. She'd thought of quitting when she started to realize running a herd was nothing speical, but she just couldn't leave her desperte father behind. Espiceally since their mother died in a terror fight with wolves. She missed her mother dearly. Her mother had always made her father fun an so adventurous. But since she was gone, all he thought about was making his daughter his mother's dream. But she was not angry at him, but herself. She thought she wasn't ready for this, so she made up lame excuses to let herself go. How stupid was that?

Holly soon stopped by a river and followed it through its running current. She then stopped, seeing it was stopping and was going down ahead. She ran quickly over to it and looked down to see it was a waterfall going all, the way down like a neverending point. Beautiful. She thought. She looked over to see humans looking and pointing at it, taking pictures, looking so happy. She then saw a sign and it read: "Angel Falls; The Biggest Waterfall In The World. "A-Angel Falls!"
Looking surprised, she looked down again. It was big, and beautiful. Something even the herd had probably never seen.

Note:Please Put As much as possible. Thank You! Very Happy
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

I will be heard... [Anyone May Join!] Empty Re: I will be heard... [Anyone May Join!]

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:32 am

I will be heard... [Anyone May Join!] Ck1

Nirvask snorted as the policeman on his back talked to a human. He rolled his eyes and looked over, catching the sight of another horse. Obviously wild, he could tell, by the way she was hiding from the sight of humans. Nirvask again, rolled his eyes, and began to walk over to her, but was reminded of the human on his back when the police officer yanked on his reins. He neighed loudly and stomped his hoof. The wild mare was gazing at the waterfall, as if she'd never seen anything like it before. Why was she so mesmerized? He saw it every day, and personally, it was getting very boring. A little girl walked up to him and pulled on his mane, causing him to half-rear and snort angrily. No, he wasn't the friendliest stallion out there. Ever since his mate, Angel, anmed after these falls, had died, he'd been this way. His officer, Seth, had noticed the difference as well, and had been taking it easier on Nirvask ever since. Rather angrily, Seth told the little girl kindly not to mess with the officer's stallions, and she nodded, a grin across her face, and skipped back off to her parents. Nirvask remembered when Angel was still alive. He would've been so kind to that little girl. For a moment, a cloud of guilt came over him, but instead he just rolled his eyes.
He snorted and turned his attention back to the mare. He let out a whinny, which went uncomprehended by Seth, and wondered if the mare would notice him.

Back to top Go down

I will be heard... [Anyone May Join!] Empty Re: I will be heard... [Anyone May Join!]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:47 am

Holly was startled by the whinny and looked over to see a horse with a human on its back. She gasp and backed up a few times. Not paying attention, her clumsiness brought her tripping over a log and standing on two hind legs to start falling over a ledge she whinnied, her heart beating and pulled herself up. She saw that humans had caught her by her scared, terroring, whinny. She hurried and grunted, running quickly away from the scence. She didn't look back til she was at her herd again.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:54 am

Nirvask snorted angrily as she galloped off and followed Seth's orders as he pulled him around and set him into a canter, his long strides matching that of a thoroughbred's gallop. He shook his head as he realized Seth was trying to get him to follow the wild horse.
"I've never seen wild horses around here, boy," Seth was saying, mostly to himself. "It'll be great to know if there's a herd around here." Nirvask was not into the whole "find the wild horse and publicize it" ordeal and began acting up. He neighed loudly and bucked, nearly throwing Seth off of his back. Seth yanked Nirvask to a halt and patted his shoulder, "C'mon boy," he said. "Let's go find that horse."
Nirvask neighed again and began walking in circles. He wondered if the mare could hear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Holley heard the neighing and went to investigate. Going over, she walked wearily and slowly. She stopped every few seconds to look around to see if any of her herd were watching then finally she made the rest of the way back. She went on then there she stopped by the trees and peered out to see the stallion whinning. She snorted and looked at him. "Dork. Are you setting a trap?" she asked through narrowed eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Nirvask stopped his ramping to look up at the mare. Seth did the same.
"See, boy, she came right to us. Must not be ferral."
Nirvask only rolled his eyes at the mare, "A trap? I'm not that desparate. My rider, maybe." He snorted indignantly towards the mare. "In case you were wondering, I was making sure my rider didn't find you and your silly little herd, whevever the hell they. But seeming as you've come back to show us the way first-hand I might as well stop trying." He snorted angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Holly listened to his words, pretending to be intrested. As soon as he stopped she nodded. "Oh, okay. Thanks for the warning."
Turning quickly, she cantered off tail streaming behind her. She whinned a warning call to the others, and went on all her herd cantering as fast as possible.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Now extremely agitated with her, Nirvask burst into a gallop without instruction from Seth. He was at a pace even a thoroughbred couldn't match. He had been bred well. Without breaking a sweat, he caught up with her. "I like chase," he snorted as he watched the other herd members, "But usually I don't play the bad guy." He commented casually before breaking away from her side and running in front of the herd, rearing, and making them back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Holly sighed. "Fine have them, but I ani't plannin' on being in a ranch." she said then past him, full speed. She ran through and through the trees. Not even looking back once. I'll loose him. She thought, going on.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:21 pm

"It's not them I want," Nirvask called after her and turned on his heel, bolting after her. Running in the woods wasn't his specialty, but he didn't have any difficulty keeping her in his range of sight, though he couldn't get more than a horse's length away from her. Seth nodded and got a lasso from his belt and began swinging it over his head. "Come here, princess." He taunted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:27 pm

(Hope you don't mined if I bud in.)

Anna Beth-

I grazed along the creak listing to it. I was a loner but that didn't mean I was rude or anything. Most thought of a orphan to be mean and dangerous, but we weren't. I had lost my mom from a Kruger fight and my dad was a forcer. My mother did all she could for me till that day. Now as a yearling looking back I'm proud of my mom. She was one of the best mares on earth. I snorted and kept grazing then lifted my head to here a noise. Lots of horses running. My ears were now perked, I got a quick drink then watched an mare race past me. I amdently think. *Danger*. I race after her passing her up."What's happing?" I ask looking back at her. I was fast but a unknown breed. I then look state and keep running. My heart races. My legs move fast taking long strides. I sweat, because of the hot weather. I had been sweating before this happened. You cloud say I was weather fragile. I keep going.

I will be heard... [Anyone May Join!] Yearlings_fall_2010003

(Sorry so short.)

Last edited by wild one on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Holly gasped as the lasso went around her neck. She buck and bit on the lasso, trying to break free. "Not for a million years, King." she snarled at the human. She ran over to him bucking and and whinnying. "Don't take me." she said looking around, ears pinned. She then ran again, only making the lasso choke her. "God help me!" she sobbed and her legs buckled to the ground in defeat. She turned her head to the stallion, a mad glint in her eye. "I'll get out, you can bet on that. I'll get out as soon as they let me out that lasso. I'll do whatever it takes."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:54 pm

"I don't think so, princess," Nirvask said in a taunting tone as he turned and began walking home, taking a short-cut through the woods, dragging her along behind him. His adrenaline was pumping and he wanted to run again. He bucked slightly. "Get on your feet and come on." He frowned and Seth pulled on her ropes, kicking Nirvask into a brisk trot.
"They'll be glad to have a new work horse. Maybe she can work as one'a those brood mares. She's pretty fast. You and her would make fantastic foals, Nirvask," Seth commented. Nirvask yanked his head up at the part where he said 'you and her would make fantastic foals' and pinned his ears. He turned his head to look at the mare once more, then sighed. She was a beautiful mare, but he wouldn't breed with her unless it was of his own accord. He had grown a strong disliking to her at the moment, but maybe it would pass. Just maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Holly snorted. "Yeah right. I would pick eating red meat over him." she said walking slowly. She kept going, her ears and eyes drooping. She had failed. She would've still been free if she didn't go near him. How could she be so stupid? She looked back to the trees, her eyes shinning with raging fury.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 pm

"Oh hush up," Nirvask warned her, although this time his voice was gentler. It only took about 10 more minutes until they reached the ranch once more. Seth dismounted Nirvask, still holding Holly's reins, and lead her into a small stall. It was smaller than all the other ones. Seth quickly slapped her rump to get her into the stall, then bolted it shut behind her. The stall only had enough room for her to make one tight circle, and some of that circle would be touched by the water and food troughs that hung from the walls. Nirvask was allowed his freedom as always, as Seth took off his tack and gave him a shower. Just to annoy her, Nirvask set to grazing freely in front of her stall, picking up stray pieces of hay on the stable's floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:13 pm

I watched as a lasso went through the air. It got the other mare. Cerous I fallow them. When we reach the ranch I stop afraid to get closer, *Don't just leave her there captured they'll probably abuse her or something.* I trot in and kick the stud in the stumic and unlock her stall latch and gallop out of there. Once out I whinny from the woods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:18 pm

[ umm, wild seth (the rider) was still there.... you couldn't have done that without being caught ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:20 pm

[I know..she's foolish....you can say that he caught her with a lasso before she made it out. Wink ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:22 pm

[ okee-dokes ]

Seth, acting quickly, shut the barn doors before the other wild mare could get loose. The other horses in their stalls panicked and neighed loudly, Nirvask bucked slightly at the new mare. "What is with all of you mares?" Knowing Seth was in danger with two wild horses running around the stable, he moved in front of Seth to protect him. He bared his teeth at the new mare, then hopefully to confuse her, stopped and said, "Hello. My name's Nirvask. And yours?" He completely ignored Holly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:25 pm

[ gtg dinner bbl ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Holly didn't care being ignored, not by him, not by anyone. Instead of paying attention, she lied down and put her head on her hooves knocking down the food and water. She didn't care to eat. She wanted grass. Not mouse pellets left for her to eat. She might as well starve to death. She didn't care. She'll just act like she didn't care.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:30 pm

(I found a better picture for her. Smile (The one on the right with the golden pelt.)
I will be heard... [Anyone May Join!] 5169461307_614c6cc5a6

When the doors shut the yearling reared sticking out her front leg.

(1st person)

I bared my teeth and kicked at the doors. When the horse said hello and his name I charged at him biting his shoulder. Basicly doing nothing but a sting since I was only a yearling. "Let us all go!" I was talking about me, the mare, and all the other horses who were once wild. I snort and rear when I land I trot to the other side of the barn and go back in forth galloping and neigh. I cased all the horses in stalls to panick .I slow down at the door and kick it over and over and over.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:41 pm

[Ok see you when your back! Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:15 pm

[hello]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:18 pm

(What she said, LOL! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum