Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will be heard... [Anyone May Join!]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I will be heard... [Anyone May Join!] - Page 2 Empty Re: I will be heard... [Anyone May Join!]

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:00 pm

[ braindead idk what to say ]

Back to top Go down

I will be heard... [Anyone May Join!] - Page 2 Empty Re: I will be heard... [Anyone May Join!]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:05 pm

[Aww!]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:09 pm

(Ummmmmmmmmm. Maybe Seth's horse ( Forgot his name sorry) does something to call down the filly?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:07 am

Nirvask angrily pulled on the filly's mane, getting her away from the doors and away from Seth. He rounded her up and started back her into an open stall, snorting, ears pinned. "Would you calm down already!? It's not like we're horse killers!" Nirvask nipped the side of her neck hard and hoped she wouldn't retaliate, for she was almost fully in the stall.
Seth recognized what Nirvask was doing and came up behind him, ready to close the stall and bolt it shut before the filly could escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:39 pm

Frightened the filly back up and fought Nirvask's grip. She let out a neigh the sounded more like a scream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2