Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 6 Empty Re: thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:45 pm

ANNA BELL-I stared into his eyes and knew, i was slowly falling in love with him."And before you,i was sweet but now, i am sweeter then sweet."I gently pressed my head on his chest.

Back to top Go down

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 6 Empty Re: thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Carlos~

I raised my head so that it was over hers,then set it down so it was rsting lightly on her withers."What's your name?I didn''t seem to catch it yet.."I trailed off.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:19 pm

ANNA BELL-"Well Carlos my name is Anna bell."I said very love.y dove.y like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Carlos~
"Splendid."I nickered licking her neck and muzzle lovingly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:55 pm

ANNA BELL-I licked his muzzle back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Carlos~

"How bout ya say we go to a nice little meadow a fair distance away with a nice little stream,lush grass and I only know about it."I nickered.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:07 pm

ANNA BELL-She smiled."Lead the way BIG BOY,"she said it in a flirty tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Carlos~

My member drooped at her tone,but I contained myself.I led her through an overgrown opening and before us was a dazzlling meadow.I nibbled on bits of the grass before turning back to her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:42 pm

ANNA BELL-I stared in amazement."WOW!"I sighed hapaly.I looked to one side and saw thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 6 Stock-photo-beneath-weeping-willows-a-flock-of-geese-swim-lazily-on-the-still-surface-of-beautiful-river-river-13137124 then to the other side thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 6 485114152_0ef1cc58af and then in the middle and it looked like this thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 6 299906659_29fb8459de_o "WOW,you sure know nice places."I said in amazement,"So hansom what now?"My voice was in a flirty tone aging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Carlos~

"I don't know whatcha wanna do?"I said seductively as I circled her.I ran my tounge along her spine and at her rump.Then I walked back up to her head and nuzzled her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:52 pm

ANA BELL-I smiled at him,"Why don't we have some fun?"I nuzzled him and licked his cheek."Huh BIG SHOT?"My voice was sexy and flirty sounding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Carlos~

"Well I don't know,instead of just doing the regular mating process we could have some fun first."I nickered seductively.My cock hardened at her voice and caused me to want to mate her even more badly..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:01 pm

ANNA BELL-"Do you want to swim 1st and try to catch me after words then you know."Her voice went from then to a flirty tone when ,i said then you know what,"Hmm big boy?"My voice was very flirty sounding and sexy as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Carlos~

"I have something else in mind that I doubt you have ever done before..but it's great.Enjoyable for both mare and stallion."I nickered teasingly..my member drooping out even further from my sheath.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:14 pm

ANNA BELL-"What?"It had been at least 1 month seans the one stud breed me and ,i was in heat aging so ,i let a smell go trying to drive him crazy, i then rubbed my side agents his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Carlos~

I looked over her sexy body and licked my lips hungrily."I want you babe."I said seductively.
"Lie down on your side."I siad softly nuzzling her..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:21 pm

ANNA BELL-I lied down,"I want you to,hunny."I then looked up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Carlos~

I smiled softly.I stepped over her,my member dangling loosely infront of her face."Suck it."I nickered.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:26 pm

ANNA BELL-I did what her asked.I was grossed out but, i was in love and would do any thing for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Carlos~

I pulled away before she could and beckoned for her to get up."You don't have to if you don't want to."I said softly nuzzling her..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:38 pm

ANNA BELL-I stood up and rubbed my body agents him and ran into the meadow,"Cant chetch me,"I ran through water around the meadow ,i looked like a black and white baler running around,"Get me if you can"I teased and continued to run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Carlos~

I darted after her and easily caught up due to my long legs and excellent endurance.I nipped her softly."I caught ya..now for you know?"I questioned.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:47 pm

ANNA BELL-"Well?"I put my rear end near his flank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Carlos~

I reared up and placed my front end upon her.My member soon found her entrance and I thrusted hard into her,releasing cum as I did so.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:56 pm

ANNA BELL-It felt good and better then when the forces did it so ,i relaxed my mussel and it mad it easer to get dipper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next