Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 7 Empty Re: thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Carlos~

Several times i hit her G-Spot causing me to moan in pleasure.After a few more thrusts I pulled out and dismounted.I nuzzled her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 7 Empty Re: thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:13 pm

ANNA BELL-I groaned in pleaser till he got off me,"GET BACK ON BABE,I spook very sexy and like ,i wanted more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Carlos~

I smirked and decided to have a bit of fun with this."You're a horny mare aren't you."I teased.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:16 pm

ANNA BELL-"Please get back on."I said sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Carlos~

I walked over to her rump and nudged her tail out of the way.I mounted her,but did not enter her with my member..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:31 pm

ANNA BELL-"Why don't you stick it in now boy,"I spooked very sexy and a little flirty like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Carlos~

His cock went stiff and hard from her seductive voice.I entered her warm,moist hole and I thrusted in and out of her rapidly and quite harshly,wanting to please the sex addict that I called my love. (lol )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:42 pm

ANNA BELL-"O BOY."She said while groaning.She then relaxed her mussels aging and smiled.(lol is she really that bad lol! Laughing lol! )

Last edited by wild one on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Carlos~

When she relaxed I thrusted forcefully in even further;if that's even possible.I rammed into her G-Spot and released my cum.I threw my head back and moaned."Oh Baby your tight" When I felt her walls closing in around me.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:55 pm

ANNA BELL-"OOOH BABE!"I yelled and then groaned in pleaser,"BOY YOUR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Carlos~

I continued to thrust into her,thrusting harder each time..perhaps part of my forcer instinct was coming back since I was mating.It continued this way for a long time until I felt a liquid run over my tip that wasn't cum.I shruddered at the thought of it being blood but I continued anyways.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:05 pm

ANNA BELL-I felt him get harder and stuff and it felt good but now we were getting really hard and fast that it hurt but felt good.I did not know he was not pumping sperm into me when it changed to blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Carlos~

Finally I spilled my seed into her,some spilled out,along with some cum and trailed down her legs.I dismounted her and began to graze.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:10 pm

ANNA BELL-I began to graze to and sated near him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Carlos~

I nuzzled her tummy lovingly..then licked her rump affectionately.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:19 pm

ANNA BELL-I smiled at him and licked his cheek lovingly.(ok you can pic the pic and play the foal if you want. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:28 pm

(love it and sure, i love filly's Very Happy and a name?)ANNA BELL-I did not answer gust lied down

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Carlos~

I nodded solemnly and watched intently.

(Hmm how about Annie? She has her dad's color and clsoe to her mother's name?
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:35 pm

(ok and like it and how about she haves Anna's brown eyes?)ANNA BELL-I pushed and the hofes came out then aging and now the baby was hafe way out,i looked up at you and tried to nuzzle your muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Carlos~

I licked your neck affectionately then moments later i nickered encouragingly.

(Suree )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:24 am

ANNA BELL-I pushed aging and the baby came out and at the same time we got up and of course (a horse)the baby fell down so, i stared licking her,"Carlos its a girl."I then beckoned him to come see her then quickly continued to lick her.(ha ha ha ,i put that old rime in it of corsuse s horse. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:02 pm

(haahah )

Carlos~

I nodded and smiled softly then went back to my grazing.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:17 pm

ANNA BELL-I looked down at the filly."We need a name hmm,something good maybe Ann ,no do you have a idea?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Carlos~

I studied the filly ofr a moment."How about Annie?"I offered.

Annie~
I stood up on woobling legs and walked over to my mom and drank noisily.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next