Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new mare in town *Forcer wanted*

2 posters

Go down

The new mare in town *Forcer wanted* Empty The new mare in town *Forcer wanted*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:51 pm

She walked around the meadow bored then stopped to graze before trotting to a near by river. She flicked her tail releasing her pressios heat sent, she was a vergan and a 6 year old in fact. The smell of humans also left her coat. She snorted and walked off to graze. She was from Silver fox ranch. Once at a nice patch of grass she started munching down on it and held her tail out wards and batted at flies with it letting her sent out...

The new mare in town *Forcer wanted* Ava_0027sm%20100408_small

Back to top Go down

The new mare in town *Forcer wanted* Empty Re: The new mare in town *Forcer wanted*

Post by Emoticon Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Nine Stoped as he smelled another heat scent, the sweet smell makinghis tool become unshealthed. His mare followed, as he looked over at her. He keeped her in check as he located the female, the sweet smell drifting. He gave an evil laugh, and he looked at his mare. He commanded her to follow as he got in front of the mare, his tool already unshealthed. He then grabbed her mane and threw her across the grass, and waited for her to get up. "Your in the wrong place, which sucks for you."

Lunar-
Lunar had walked with the forcer for miles, agaisnt her will. She had tried to run off, but he would always beat her. The last time she tried to escape was when he found a mare. He always seemed to know, and would mount her and drag her until she would not get up. She wished the female could get away, even though she knew it was the end for her. She watched the stallion approach her, and stayed quiet.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The new mare in town *Forcer wanted* Empty Re: The new mare in town *Forcer wanted*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:19 pm

"Huh?" She said finding herself on the ground, she looked up seeing a stallion and laced her ears back at him, "Jeez grouchy!" She said and got up walking away from him, "What's wrong with that guy?" She thought out loud while walking tail loose and stopping to graze a few sevreal feet from him, "Stallions their so rude." She mumbled letting her sent out as she faced rear end at him not paying any attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:29 pm

He smirked, then laughed evily again. "Mares are so ignoreant." He said pleasurably, then galloped towards the mare. He put his hoof infront of hers, and followed her when she tripped. Once she got up, he quickly unshealthed his tool and mounting her, and sticking it in. He dug his hooves in her as he rocked back in forth, then started jamming it in.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:34 pm

She screamed in pain and tried to buck but he was to heavy and it just bounced them. She breathed heavily and spread her hind legs out and put her head as low as his griping teeth would allow. She tried to turn and nip his side but she couldn't, "What are you doing to me!" She yelled...

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Nine pushed in one last time, then released his seed into her. He avoided the nip, and grabbed the mare's mane and threw her towards Lunar.

Lunar looked at the mare, not being able to anything. She looked at her with sorry eyes, then looked away.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Once he got off she kicked up at him most likely hitting him in the jaw. Once she landed she spone around ears laced back and stood by the other mare, afraid. Her body was trembling from what just had happened. She looked at the stud with fearful angry eyes. "S-stay back, or else!" She yelled bearing her teeth and snapping at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Nine took the hit, and slowly walked up to the mare. "Ignorat mares, you act just like my brothers!" He yelled, galloping towards the mare and hitting her chest. He heard her air rush out as he knocked her off her feet with his neck. She landed with a thump, and he then kicked her in the shoulder. He grabbed her mane and pulled her up to her feet, then rammed her again.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:04 pm

She screamed in pain and agony, "Leave me alone!" She shouted kicking at his shoulder twice and dodging his 2nt ram into her. She snorted and watched him fall on his face. Her body was still trembling with fear, "What's your problem! Jack Ass." She hissed stepping over him carefully and bolting off to a lake. She stopped and took a drink, cooling the burning in her aching thought before entering the cool water and cooling down. She swam around till feeling good aging. She got out and started to graze before hearing something, *My humans!* She thought hearing them and bolted up. A hand reached out to her and softly stroked her face, "Looks like your doing fine out here Grace of an Angle." One of the three said before they all turned their horses around and took off she nickered to them but knew she had to stay. She then turned head low and walked to a thick patch a long grass and laid down grazing before resting her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Lunar looked at the stallion, and smiled in glee. "I am free!" She said joyfully, and galloped away. A tugging feeling yanked her back, and she feel hard on her back. "Do I need to teach you another lesson?" Nine asked madly, as her grabbed her mane and threw her into a tree. She landed with a thump and got up, her head hanging low, her side in pain.

Nine looked at the mare spitefully. "That's right, don't run away from me again!" He screamed then galloped, seeing that she followed.

Ten had walked a long way, feeling weary and hungry. He got a sip of water by a lake and started to graze, when he bumped into a mare. "Oops, sorry." Then he notticed the scratches and bruises on the mare. "What happened to you?" He said, bolting his head upright.

(Ten is Nine's brother.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:32 pm

"A stallion did something to my rump" (Lol!) She explained and stood up with a slight limp, "He hurt me, though me to the ground a few timed rammed his body into my chest." She added and looked him in the eyes as her tail swished side to side and her hole was swelled up and obviously in pain...

(I know I read about the bios and put a mare in their main topic, hope you don't mind that I'll have two. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:46 am

Lol.

Ten looked at the mare sadly, then a terrible though came to him. "This must be nine's work!" He said, hearing something behind him. "Come out here you scum!" He turned around and bared his teeth.

Nine watched his older brother, and stepped out of hiding. "Nice spotting, bro's been looking for me again?" He said mockly. "Ir they can't handle my way's, then they might want me as leader!" He laughed as his mare followed him.

Lunar followed the stallion, her body all bruised. She was shocked when she saw his brother. He seems nice, she thought.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:26 am

Seirra whinnyed quietly as the small girl stopped her at the meadow and got off her bringing her small body over to Sierra's face, and petting her on the muzzle softly, her eyes filmed. Sierra snorted. She had to leave for the good of the little girl's family. She nuzzled the girl's face and watched her slowly walk away into a car and walk away. She ran away through the fores. It wasn't too bad... was it? She kept trotting when she saw a group of horses. "Maybe they could help me." she whispered. She walked to the side with the mare and the stallion. (Ten and angle)

(Pic coming soon)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:56 am

Angle was shocked about what was happening. She stepped back, "You two couldn't be brothers. Your nothing alike." She said and pressed her body agents Ten's in a scared way wanting comfort. She then heard another mare, "Hi I'm angle" She whispered then added, "Don't go by that other stallion, he'll hurt you like he did to me and that poor mare." She then kept her mouth shut after that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Nine growled in rage, then sucker punched ten in the barrel, knocking angle down on th# ground too.

Ten was knocked over by thehit, falling on top of the mare. He quickly got up and stared at his brother dead in the eye. "Whats wrong with you?" He said.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:42 pm

She got up fast and snapped at Nine's muzzle missing it by inches.
She snorted in rage and shook her coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Nine snapped, throwing his hoofs at her legs, tripping her. "Whos the weak one now?" He asked, then aimed a hoof at his neck, smashing him on the ground again

Ten got up quickly, the rammed into his neck. He then flinged him across the plain, and heard him land on the ground.

Lunar hid from the fighting horses untill she heard the brother landnon the ground. She looked around and saw another mare come, and glanced at nine. "Hi." She said queitly.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:56 pm

She got up and said, "Stop it!" To Nine right before he went flying across the clearing and landed with a loud thud, she shook her coat and nuzzled ten before getting out of the way just in case if Nine attacked. Once a little ways off she grazed on the sweat grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Nine got up slowly, checking his injuries. Cold hate buenedin his eye's, directed at his brother. "I'll come to see what seven wants." He said, saving somw of his pride.

Ten looked at hi brother, then looked atthe two females. "My brother sent me to retrive mare's and nine." He said, looking at both the females. "Would you like to come with us?" He asked.

Lunar lookes at him with startiled eye's. She would atleast raise a family in a safe, fgrowing herd! "Yes!" She shouted.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:09 pm

My mare (forgot her name) nodded.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:01 pm

She nodded ready to fallow then looked at the other mares.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Ten looked at nine. "You know where it is." He said and galloped off, looking for more mares.

Nine lookee at the mares, then set off. He didnt wait for them to follow.

Lunar followed the stud wearily.

Its at snake spell shore
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:27 pm

She fallowed at a fast speed but watched the stallion carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down