Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Girl In Town ~Meet Kandie~ (Forcer or Stallion Needed)

Go down

The New Girl In Town ~Meet Kandie~ (Forcer or Stallion Needed) Empty The New Girl In Town ~Meet Kandie~ (Forcer or Stallion Needed)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:57 am

Meet Kandie.
Thats me.
I'm going to say this once.
Don't like me?
Leave.
Okay, so here's my story. I am a filly from Ireland. Sleek and tall. I am very leggy, as my mother used to call me. Used to. She was killed by my father on my 2nd birthday, it's been a year. So, as you can tell, it's my 3rd birthday today. I'm looking for a friend, maybe a soulmate. To accept me for who I am. A tall, skinny, leggy grey mare. I'm terrified of stallions, but today is the day that the fear leaves my cold, lonely body. I can't handle being alone. I'm social, very friendly when I have someone to talk to. The only con about this "Stallion Searching" is the forcers. Those bastards... That explains my father exactly. Not father. Sire. He didn't raise me like a father should, he forced my mother to give birth and killed her. Anyways, I'm in the forest now. My ears flicker at the chirping birds and buzzing flies. My mother always told me and my sister not to come here. But here I am. I like danger. I'm a daredevil. Sometimes. Anyway, about my sister. She's my twin. My dad must of pounded Mom hard, right? Well.. My sister Aliana is looking for a mate too. We split up about 10 miles back and we were supposed to meet in a few hours. I hope I dont die before that. Ali needs protection, she's very dependent on me. Hmm... Whats that sound? Rustling in the bushes... Wolves? Oh no...
(Annnd.. Here's where the Forcer/Stally comes in)
Kandie:

The New Girl In Town ~Meet Kandie~ (Forcer or Stallion Needed) GreyHorse

Back to top Go down

The New Girl In Town ~Meet Kandie~ (Forcer or Stallion Needed) Empty Request

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:28 am

((May i have the honor of using one of my stallions?))

Back to top Go down

The New Girl In Town ~Meet Kandie~ (Forcer or Stallion Needed) Empty Re: The New Girl In Town ~Meet Kandie~ (Forcer or Stallion Needed)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:50 pm

((Absolutely! Very Happy ))

Back to top Go down

The New Girl In Town ~Meet Kandie~ (Forcer or Stallion Needed) Empty ....

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:41 pm

((Do you want the stally to be regular or magical?))

Back to top Go down

The New Girl In Town ~Meet Kandie~ (Forcer or Stallion Needed) Empty Re: The New Girl In Town ~Meet Kandie~ (Forcer or Stallion Needed)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:29 am

(Plz add a raiting)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down