Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

4 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer) Empty She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:05 pm

The white mare slowly walked into the meadow with her ears pricked forward as she carefully picked each of her hoover up before setting them back on the ground again. Her soft velvet like muzzle slowly grazed over the tops of the sweet smelling morning grass covered with dew. Her long white tail just barely touched the grass as her white forelock covered her left blue eye as her mane fell perfectly on the left side of her neck. The gracefull mare lowered her head slightly as she nibbled on the grass and took in the scents of the meadow. She softly blew air out of her pink nostrails, she lefted the head back up and reared up neighing loudly letting others know of her presence before softly landing back on the ground. She let out a sigh and began to graze on the sweet grass and morning dew.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer) Empty Re: She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Anyone
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer) Empty Re: She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:40 pm

Bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:10 pm

The chestnut Arabian named Skolick reared up in the air, the sunlight from the trees speckling his body with light. Any day was a good day for him in this place. He landed with a thump, his mane bouncing in the air. He took in a deep breath, his nostrils widened with the smell of a mare. He was a infamous forcer, having the muscles to push the mares down in their place. He proudly walked out into the sun, the scent of a female getting stronger. His nose was finely attuned to the smell of mares, even with other scents crisscrossing paths. The neigh was the final lure for him, and he began to gallop at a fast pace.

Wanting to get there before any males, If they even stood a chance, he slowed down to get a look at the mare. She was a white sheet from the sun, surrounded by dew. It was cooler by her, and he knew that it would be easy. The prettier, the easier. He quickly eased his tool out, making his intentions known. He circled her, eyeing her for the best spot of attack.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Mist looked up when the stallion came to her. She pinned her ears and slightly backed up as he started circling me. I snorted a bit and watched him, i knew what he wanted and what he was. "stay away from me forcer."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:45 pm

Skolick scoffed at the mare. He eyed her greedily, taking in her white coat. He gave a whinny and slammed her hindquarters, digging his hooves into her as he mounted. He grabbed her white mane and yanked it with his teeth. He pushed out his tool even more, then slammed it into her. He encountered resistance at first as he began to slam it into her. He found his spot, and began to slam his tool harder and harder into her, tugging on her mane even more.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:28 pm

The whites of my eyes shown as i let out a shrill whinny as he grabbed my mane and mounted me. "GET OFF OF ME!" i screamed and tried to buck him off but nothing happened. I tried to do a small buck then started to bite at his legs still neighing loudly.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:09 pm

He started to push in more deeply, hoping to bring pain to the mare. He felt her teeth and pulled her mane back around her head, jerking her head back. He felt his finish coming soon, and started to push his tool more deeply.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:25 pm

When he started to push more deeply into her she shrilly neighed then stoped fighting after her head was jerked back. She let her head drop a bit now giving up and submissing to the stallion. She closed her eyes has he started to push deeper inside of her. She was hoping he would finish soon and she already knew she would most likely become a mother.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:29 am

He pushed deeply again, feeling his finish coming. He pushed his tool faster and faster, untill we stopped and let his seed flow into. He didn't know what to do with her, as he just waited for her to run.

(Sorry it's so short I'm at the bus stop XD)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:28 am

(its fine) i felt him start to go faster and faster until he stopped and let his seed release. I pinned my ears and snorted before trying to rear and buck him off once more.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:54 pm

He stepped back slightly as he watched the mare throw a tantrum. He neighed once more, deciding if he wanted to keep her. She was beautiful, yet would require work. He pinned his ears, his decision made. "Your coming with me. Weather you like it or not." He neighed at her, and began to nip her rump, carefully avoiding her hooves.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:02 pm

When he niped my rump i swui my body around and reared on my hind legs pawing the air and letting out i shrill neigh. I landed and pinned my ears backing away from him "im not going anywhere with you." she turned around and took off across the feild.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:38 pm

He felt his thick arabian blood boil, and set off at a fast pace after her. He quickly caught up to her, smashing into her flank. As she went to get up again, he quickly walked over to her and grabbed her mane. "Listen to me carefully, mare!" He grabbed her mane tightly and mounted her, digging his hooves into her sides. He quickly got his tool out, and with ease, thrust deep into her. He felt his hooves dig deeper into her skin with every thrust, feeling his tool harden.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:46 pm

When if rammed into her and then mounted her once more she turned her head and bit hard into his leg drawing blood. She started to buck more, this time she wasnt giving in.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:13 pm

He continued pumping into her, feeling her teeth on his leg. He dismounted her, but was too late as he felt blood trickle down to his hoof. He pinned his ears and reared in anger. He got a few bucks in the belly for this, and sent him into a rage. He reared up beside her and hit her in with his two hooves. He then span around and bucked at her belly, feeling her bones underneath his hooves. "If you keep this up, I promise you shall know the meaning up punishment!" He said through clenched teeth, grabbing her skin on her leg. He secured his grip, and started to pull. He jerked at her leg, making her lose her balance and fall. He then circled her, baring his teeth.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:44 pm

She let out a gasp for air when he kicked her then fell as she felt her leg get jerked out from under her. She closed her eyes before opening them again and looked up to see him circling her she finally got her breath she tried to get back up but ended up just rolling and laying on her legs. She looked up at the stallion and sighed "Im sorry."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:54 pm

"Get up." He said with menace, making the words out of his throat and taking all of his breath. He didn't let the mare know his reaction, or think she deserved one. He thought about mounting her, but decided to save his energy for travel. He hurried the mare, and started to herd her forward. "We shall go over the hill, once we're there we rest." He said, giving no more details. He gave a hard nip on her rump, breaking skin and causing a bloody bite mark. He set her at a gallop up hill.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:20 pm

She looked at him and have a huff when she stood up. Her ears went back and she snorted when he bit into her rump. She stomped her home and galloped up the hill . She was done fighting.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:07 pm

"We go to the hill." He pointed his head to a lake, a few miles down. He nipped her rump to get moving, even though his leg still hurt from the bite. He rushed her even more, wanting to reach the oasis before the weather turned foul. He turned his head and looked at the clouds, 4 separate sides of the sky filling with dark grey clouds. The sun was bright, and it seemed like an occasional storm. He was wary of this, every year it happened. He always sheltered on the grass when it came, and the mare he had the fight would do the same. They had plenty of ways to go, and straying clouds blocked the sun every few minutes. He nipped her at the side again, feeling paranoid. He started to tire, but the ground just leveled when the clouds met. He whinnied and hurried the mare to keep up with him.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:46 pm

She pinned her ears again and snorted but kept going and listening to him. She watched as he started to rush a bit then snorted when he nipped her side "would you stop nipping me." she started to gallop after him and keep up.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:12 pm

He didn't reply as they finally reached the shades. The tree's were thick and their branches locking together a few feet about their heads. As rain quickly turned into hail, he found a spot around a cluster of pine trees. He lead the mare into the cluster of tree's, and unsheathed his tool. He mounted onto her, grabbing her by his hooves. He pushed his tool deep at first, then started to thrust hard and fast. He felt his tool finish early, and dismounted her. Some of his seed fell from his tool, and he waited for it to finish before he sheathed it. "We'll stay here for a few days." He said, pointing to the circle of trees. Rain started to fall through the branches, but quickly sucked up. Bits of hail were laying on the ground, almost like snow. He whinnied and started to learn against a tree.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:13 pm

She followed him into the trees and watched as it started to hail. Her ears were pricked forward but immediately pinned them when she felt him mount she stomped her hoof and walked away once he dismounted. She went over to some trees and layed down letting out a sigh.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:38 pm

He noticed her walk away, but he was too focused on the storm to care, not that he would without it. "Hm." Was all he said since they traveled, and he started to watch the mare, making sure she wouldn't run. She would get lost in the flash flood that was about to happened and probably drown. He didn't care much for the mare only as a tool for pleasure. He gave a concerned glance at the rising water, being thankful he was on a hill with the trees. Water started to pour on him in buckets, making it muddy around him. He slowly fell asleep, but kept his ears pricked for movement of the mare. Every minute he would get waked by buckets of water falling on his back.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:19 pm

(want to time skip to when she foals)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next