Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer) - Page 6 Empty Re: She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

Post by Emoticon Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:45 am

He chuckled at her response, expecting more of a fight. "Oh really? I'm afraid that I don't believe you. Maybe you should show how much your apart of my herd, don't you think?" He said in a suggestive voice, wondering how she would take it. Taking a quick glance around, he then started to stare at the mare. She didn't look like a easy one to tame, but a challenge was certainly accepted. He wondered though, if she had a reason to joining the herd. Keeping an eye on her, he moved closer. "I don't really trust you, so prove yourself" He challenged, taking one more step towards the mare. He suddenly was annoyed at the mare, and at his teasing. He didn't want to be blunt about things, so he wasn't. Giving the mare a look, he waited for her answer.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer) - Page 6 Empty Re: She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

Post by Tameless Silence Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 pm

Black Rain

My ears fold flat against my cranium as my muscles twitch under my glossy black and white coat. Nostrils flared and eyes burning slightly, I stare back and hold my ground firmly. His words were like the wind, they lingered in the air after being spoken.

"Yes really." I hiss out. "Prove myself?" This time a little chuckle comes out. "And how would I do that?" I snap.

Now I knew he could at least see the anger that burned within me, so i look down. Maybe not all of it, but at least a part. Snorting softly I remind myself to stay incheck. I could not afford to lose control of my inner demon. Casting a glance back at him, I toss my head. Once again showing he could not rule or tame me. My forelock fell gently over my ice blue eyes as I turned and walk a few feet from him. I needed my space, but from what ive seen from Skolick, I knew that would be hard to attain and keep.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Mist perked her ears slightly as she listened to everything going on around her then looked at starlight who was galloping towards skolick she gave a quick whinny that got her attention as she came galloping back towards mist.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:11 am

Bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:36 pm

(Anyone?)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:38 pm

(I think they forgot.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:41 pm

(Shoot, I hope not. Lol. This one was one of my favorites.)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:46 pm

(I'm about to do a human rp and need someone to play the girl. Would you like to to in it?)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:54 pm

(Yea i'd love to (: )
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:59 pm

(It's called Not everyone you meet is an angel. It's in the houses.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:33 pm

(I was waiting for Faye)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:46 pm

(I've messaged her A few times but she has never replyed)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:48 pm

(Oh ._.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:51 pm

Skolick, trotted around her, circling. "Wouldn't a foal prove your loyalty? Or maybe more?" He snicked, tossing his head towards her. Even though he had just mounted the other mare, he still felt excitement growing in his tool. Nostrils wide, he didn't approach the mare, but got close. Close as in striking range for both of them. "I only accept loyal mares, darling."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:08 am

Black Rain

My lips pull back in a silent snarl when he gets close. "No foal of mine is going to be a bastard child." I snap as I lift a back hoof and stomp it hard into the ground in warning when he gets too close. My muscles twitched under my midnight black coat with white. Nostrils flared still, I whip around to face him. "What do you mean maybe more?" I ask quizzically (sp)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:04 am

"Well then, you aren't apart of my herd." He said, stepping back a few feet. He wasn't going to tame a mare like her, she would need to tame herself. "Whatever your reason may be, I don't need a mare like you. Why don't you go annoy another stallion." He threatened, walking up to her head on now. "There is nothing more that you could do to try and win my loyalty." He said through his teeth, now only a few feet from her head.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:17 am

Black Rain

I look him dead in the eye and mull over everything he just said. Afterwards I raise my head and speak. "But a foal will win your loyalty?" My blue eyes watched him carefully as my muscles relax now. There was no point in fighting him on this one..I knew I would not win. But I was not about to go to the life I once led either. Hearing a sound off to the right of me in the woods, my head snaps quickly in that direction as I search for the reason of it.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Skolick had glanced at the spot as well, flickering his ears towards it. After a few seconds, he responded. "Surre." He replied, a sly grin on his face. This mare looked violent, and he wasn't the forcer to tame violent ones. He felt soft for not forcing a mare in a while. But this mare had something to her, something he wouldn't want to see. He wouldn't risk a fight with this mare, he wouldn't get out of it with just a scratch. "Why do you want to join my herd so badly?" He asked, his tone moderate.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:35 am

(Has anyone been able to get ahold of Faye?)

Mist was still standing away from the two as they had their little dispute but heard everything that was going on. When she brought her head up from grazing she saw her filly starlight galloping around but stopped dead in her tracks when a strange sound sounded in the near by woods. Most pinned her ears and kicker for starlight before heading towards Rain and Skolick with her ears slightly pinned while being trialed by Starlight. When both of them reached the others mist snorted slightly and looked towards the woods again "I don't feel comfortable around here."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:37 pm

(I havent gotten ahold of her. What should we do?)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:17 pm

(Idk I'll try again and if nothing else we can just continue.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:14 pm

kk
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:06 pm

(Alright sounds good (: )
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:11 pm

It was my turn to post wasn't it XD

Skolick didn't register the mare until she spoke. The small part of his brain tried to poke him in her direction, but his eyes were glued on the mare. Not until a while did he think about the tone of her voice. He backed up a bit, and looked at Mist. "How?" He asked, a harshly. His mind didn't tell him that though. His eyes went to where she was looking at, and something told him to pay heed.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next