Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer) - Page 2 Empty Re: She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

Post by Emoticon Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:29 pm

(yeah)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer) - Page 2 Empty Re: She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Months had passed and the white mares belly had grown more and more. Even though she stayed with the forcer she stayed as far as she could away from him. Mist had been up early and was softly grazing on the grass in the field. While she was grazing she was struck with a sudden rain and almost collapsed on the ground. She walked over to a tree and layed under it as pain began to surge through her body. She let out a shrill neigh and layed on her side with her head in the grass, her nostrails flared as she began to push.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:39 pm

He had kept a sharp lookout for any sudden rain or hail since they stayed in there protective patch of the forest. He started to worry as the flooding once reached the size of the hill, flooding shallow pits with strange looking water. It was cold and foggy as the water evaporated and refused to rise above small trees. He smelled the mare, but he could barely look 4 feet ahead of him. He wondered if many other stallions fell prey to the fog, and continued watching the mare. He noticed the mare get plump and round, and wondered what would come of it. A herd sounded nice to him, but lead mares would always be under his will. He snorted as his lip brushed against a shallow pit, smearing it with mud. Then he heard a sudden thump, and he shot his ears forward. He ran to the mare, wondering for his safety. He saw her limp body on the ground, then saw her move. He circled her for a moment, not sure wondering what to do. "You foaling?" was all he could ask as he heard her heavy breathing.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Mist let out a soft snort and pinned her ears back as she heard the sound of hooves pounding towards her. She tried to get up to get away from him but couldnt from the immense pain that she was in. She let out a slight whicker to say yes and then snorted as she pushed more again.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:43 pm

(Could I join you guys?)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:48 pm

(its fine by me but i would like to see what emoticon)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:52 pm

(Alright) Smile
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:48 pm

(Yes, but just don't bury me if I don't post. Oh and welcome back Tameless Razz . I think I knew you as SeptSapp back then, idk but I think I remember doing High fields rp with you)

He suddenly realized what she was doing, and he snorted and started to graze around her, listening to her moans. He saw her belly contract, and suddenly thought about what he might do to the foal. He could deal with a son, which pleased him to show him his stud way, or it might be a problem. He thought about killing it if it was a stud, but then he would at least give it a chance to see if it would make the smart decision. When it could be a mare, he didn't know if he would show his own offspring the way that he does things, but he decided that he would see till she gave birth. He watched the mare go into pain with cold eyes, giving her at least some time until he would force her again. He rose his head up and watched down at her, observing her. She was a beautiful mare, could be prettier if she didn't struggle so much. He gave a snort and coldly watch her.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:08 pm

(SeptSapp was one of my friends (: I had changed my name to Tameless awhile ago, I fail to remember what my original name was when I first started lol. I've been playing for about three of four years, so it's a little difficult to remember my beginner name haha)

Black Rain stood back in the tree line watching the couple. It was in no time at all when she realized the situation. The stud, he was a forcer, and the mare his poor victim baring his child.
Snorting softly I stick my nose to the wind and inhale the chilled scents of the storm. My black body was well hidden in the storm, so the only thing I had to worry about that wold alert them to my presence was if the wind shifted directions and carried my scent to them. Flicking my tail I sigh, unknowingly cringing every time the mares pained m pans reached my sensitive ears.
Desperately I wanted to go to delicate form and offer comfort to her. But the thought of the forced kept me at bay. Though if he tried to harm the foal, I knew without a doubt that I'd interfere.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Mist snorted once again as she pushed finally feeling the foal start to leave her body. ~~a while later~~ She carefully got up and cleaned the small filly off and helped her to stand. She looked over at the forcer and pinned her ears making sure she was inbetween him and the new filly. The dock stumbled a bit before getting its footing and wobbled over to mist and began to nurse.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:35 pm

He began to stare at the foal, until he realized its gender. "Hump." Was all he had to say as he started to take in the filly's scent. As he was breathing in, he noticed another smell, and began to whinny. The place smelled of cold and wetness, but he knew something else was there. They had to stay a bit longer, but it was getting quite dangerous. Carnivores would begin to take shelter here, and they only had a short window of time left before they would smell them. He made great efforts to protect the mare and himself, making floods where they were, rubbing mud over tree's, but then there could always be the chance that they could find themselves by pure luck. He strained his ears, wondering the sound or slow, shallower breathing or making an effort to quite it. He snorted at the direction of breathing, realizing what it was at last. "Show yourself." He said in a loud, firm voice. It was the first time he had ever spoken to the mare, which he didn't care much to talk to u[nless she wanted to.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:06 pm

~named the filly starlight~ **Mist** she turned her head towards the stallion and listened as he yelled out. She pinned her ears then began to groom her new foal. "You will be a beautiful mare when you are older Starlight." ~~Starlight~~ the small black filly soon slowed her nursing then layed down letting her mother groom her. When she heard what mist had said she whickered softly and soon fell asleep.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:44 pm

(do you wanna post now or wait for Tameless?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:38 pm

(Oh can go ahead then we can wait for tameless.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:46 pm

(Maybe one or two posts then we can wait a little bit?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:03 pm

(Ok)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:11 pm

He waited for a response, but didn't get any. He glanced at the mare and the new filly, then decided to wait by the noise. After they fell asleep, he silently sat behind them, falling into a light sleep behind them. He didn't care for the mare, but the filly could not defend itself. The mare however, he wasn't sure how he felt about her. The smell of blood would soon make them leave, for the predators would come and easily kill them. He waited some more, and forced himself to stay awake. Sooner or later he feel asleep, and the sun was up. He jerked his head up and looked at the mare, jerking his neck muscles. He snorted as they stretched, and began to graze by the entrance. His need of a mare was growing soon, and he would at least wait for the filly to grow, but sooner depending. He didn't care about the filly, as she was just something extra that he knew that he would have eventually.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:19 pm

(Hag you made his bio yet?)

Mist looked around and watched as the stallion kept falling asleep. She let out a sigh and looked down at starlight and muzzled her before laying down next to her. The only thing starlight did was shift more towards mother and fall hack asleep. Mist warped uer head around the foal and fell asleep even if the stallion was near.

~~Next day~~

Mist slowly woke up and looked around not seeing starlight and started to worry.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:08 am

~Black Rain~

My ears instantly flattened tightly against my skull when the stallion called me to come out. But I did not come out until the next morning. Even then I waited until they were all awake. Snorting I shake my head and take a couple bold steps into the light.
Head high and eyes blazing brightly against my midnight black coat, I speak. "Not a way to speak to a lady...roach." My voice purred softly but had a brisk cutting edge to it. Turning my gaze to the mare and filly, my eyes softened for a minute while I watched them, but as soon as I looked back at the stud they were as hard and cold as stone.
Smirking, I flick my forlock out of my eyes with a simple shake of my head. I stand patiently awaiting for what he would do.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:38 pm

The little filly perked her ears forward when she heard her mothers call. She let out a little whinny and pranced. Back to her with her taIl flicking. Mist looked over to see her filly then looked to the new mare "please stay away he will hurt you." She mined her ears slighty and walked over to starlight and let her start to nurse.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:45 pm

(Errr, nope XD)

He heard a soft murmur of the filly's voice, and slowly turned his head. The filly soon returned to its mother, but he had already seen the source of the noise. He shook his head and flared his nostrils, catching the intruders scent. He quickly stopped by them, eyeing him with great interest. His eyes spotted that it was a mare, and a sly smirk went on his face. Something new, something fresh. "And whats a mare like you doing in this place? Surely your not eyeing my two mares, huh?" He said, giving a arrogant snort. He looked at the mare fully, eyeing black and white coat. He talked calm, but his eyes were serious as he thought about the new threat that had crossed him. He wasn't looking for a rebellious mare, as he had plan for the one he had. He flicked his ear backward, listening to the filly behind him.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:09 am

When mist years him say his mares she let out a loud snort and pinned her ears "who ever said we were your mares. You may have forced me but I am no ones mare and starlight is not your mare." She looked down to the shaking filly when she raised her voice and nuzzled her a bit before she blocked the filly from the forcers view.

(Could you make it please?)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:54 am

(Bump)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:12 am

~Black Rain~

I snorted and shook my head with an amused twinkle in my eye. A quick smile was on my face as I replied. "Do not worry about me, mare." I said to the pretty young mare, though when I called her mare I did not mean harm. It was simply cause I knew not her name.
Turning my head back to the stallions direction and give a bored look. "I'm here because of bad timing and sense of direction apparently." I say dully as I swish my tail and slightly hang my head. Sighing, I paw the ground a bit and look around to get an idea of where I was. I quickly realized I wasn't too far off from the big meadows where most herds started.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:49 pm

(kk I'm working on it)
He wondered not she was messing with him, and beckoned her to leave. "Don't play with me mare, leave or I will consider you to be something that needs dealing with." He said with a hint of threatening gesture in his voice. He didn't want a little clinger around his herd, or trying to take his herd. He laid his ears down and pawed his hoof on the ground. "Get lost." He said calmly as he nipped the mare in the opposite direction, watching the intruder with cold eyes.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next