Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer) - Page 4 Empty Re: She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

Post by Emoticon Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:10 pm

"I am not a babysitter, you'll be in my herd if you stick around like this." He said, walking off in the opposite direction. The mare was getting on his nerves, and he thought about forcing her, but then the foal came into his mind. He did not want to show the foal what she didn't need to know, but he kept his urges at bay. He watched the foal play in the snow, and a small grin came to his face. He took a look at the mare that was following them, and decided that he would force her, but maybe when the foal wasn't around.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer) - Page 4 Empty Re: She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Mist soon woke up to the cold air and talking. She stood up and shook her pelt clean abut the looked around not seeing starlight. She walked to the cave mouth and looked at skolick before seeing starlight playing in the snow. "Winter has came early this year." Starlight soon grew bored of running around and then trotted up to her mother while flicking her small fluffy tail. Mist nuzzled her and started to groom her when she began to nurse.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Black Rain

I snort softly as his words reach my ears. My eyes turned red for a moment, but then I rolled them and they returned to normal. I would not be caught dead turning into a monster here with them. A few of the cold snow flakes landed on my dark black coat, but they fastly melted with seconds of landing on my warm body. Flicking my tail, I raise my head when the mare comes out and prick my sensitive ears. I nicker lowly when the foal runs up to its mother, then turn and look down the mountain. The view was disappearing fast, as the snow storm was turning for the worse.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Skolick shook his head, clearing the snow from around his head. "Wind's picking up." He said to himself as he watched the foal stop playing at nuzzle. "Starlight." He mumbled to himself as he looked up in the sky. Clouds were beginning to spread out, becoming thin high up in the sky. Snow started to fall on him, forcing him to look down and shake it off again. He trotted off towards mist, his breath hot around his nose. "We need to move to a calmer place. The cave is going to be blocked by snow." He said, looking around for the mare. "Let's go!" He yelled to her, not knowing why. He pushed the mares rump to hurry her into a run, and almost as a reaction the snow started to whip around. He felt hard bits of snow and ice hit him around his legs, then fly up into the sky. He felt winds slam against his sides, becoming uncomfortable to bear. He galloped past the cave, seeing mist behind him. He felt his legs sink deeper and deeper into the snow, forcing him to slow down or trip. He started to clear the snow, making an easier path to follow for the mares and starlight. The snow began to harden into sheets of ice, making it tough to break. He stopped and rested, seeing tree's in the distance. He let out a loud whinny and cleared the snow even faster, then reached the tall tree's. They were only a few tree's in a wide circle, but each one was wide and acted as a wind break. The wind wasn't letting up, and the snow started to fall faster. "Over here!" He yelled, hoping his voice would break the blizzard's mist between him and mist. The tree's cracked as another burst of wind hit, sending tree limbs flying. The trunk was too big to fall, but the limbs and the upper tree were bending unnaturally.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Mist pinned her ears slightly at the cold then began to follow skolick with starlight close to her side. She watched as the wind whipped the snow at them and she snorted shaking her head and mane getting any snow off of her the best she could. Starlight started to do little hops instead of walking so she could get over small snow drifts. Once in the trees mist nuzzled starlight then nudged her a bit. Instead of standing starlight tried to lay down cold and tired but was nudged back up by her mother. The only reason mist had made her stand was because when she was still in her fathers herd a foal froze to death because it layed in the snow.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:17 pm

Black Rain

My sensitive ears only barely caught Skolicks words in the howling wind. Quickly I bolted out from under my tree, my eyes surveying the area instantly to find them. I soon found them by seeing their dark forms moving as fast as they could. Snorting, I toss my head to shake some snow off of me, and quickly fall into step behind them. I lifted my feet high up into a prance to make it easily. Tucking my head in I again snort, this time to blow the ice sickles off of the rim of my nostrils. I follow behind Starlight and nip her little rump gently to keep her going. I knew she had to be tired, she had only just been playing quite a bit only minutes before.

Finally we come to a stop under a huge tree. Tilting my head to the side, I cast a wary glance upwards at the top where it wavered dangerously. Licking my lips I look back out at the raging blizzard. It's icy coldness bit sharply into my coat and sent chills all thought out my body. I shake off as much snow off me as I could, then rest a back hoof and hang my head. Might as well be comfortable until this thing passes. I was about to half close my eyes when I notice the little one trying to lay down, then her mother quickly urging her back up. I offer a supportive smile and reach over and nuzzle the little one. "Don't worry young one," I say gently in a soothing tone. "It'll be over before you know it. Just rest a back hoof, like this." I show her and smile once again. Then I go back to what I was doing. Hopefully this doesn't last too long..but you can never tell in blizzards like this. They could last for days out here.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Skolick was relived when he saw mist and starlight following behind him, and leaned against a tree, feeling the wood creak against the wind. He noticed that the mare followed too, and he felt his urge again. His tool slid out slightly, but he sheathed it when a gust of wind rolled down his legs. He soon felt himself leaning on the tree, listening to them as if it were a song, then felt himself drift to sleep.

He awoke slowly, feeling his senses come back to him. His hooves felt cold, but his pelt was covered in something cold, yet he felt warm. He slowly slid his eyes open and realized that the snow was covering him, almost up to his chest. The wind was still harsh, as he could hear the tree's moan around him. Branches were splayed out all around them, luckily outside the circle of tree's. A few tree's were split in half, showing the ragged wood like teeth around them. He shook the snow off of him and went to wake mist.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Starlight stayed glued to her mother shivering badly. She gave a small niegh to the other mare then huddled against mist once more. Mist leaned her head down and nuzzled her. She wanted to sleep nut she wouldn't because she was afriad she would wake up to find starlight frozen. She gave a soft sigh then looked at Black Rain then to Skolick "If we dontnfind shelter soon either we are going to freeze to death or we are going to find a foal froze to the ground."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Black Rain

I prick my ears and turn my heard around to watch and listen as the mare speaks. I make note of what she's says and slowly nod my head. "Our options are few." I say slowly. "It's dangerous here, but it's also dangerous out there. Either way we are taking chances. Though out there we could become blind from the snow coming down so hard. We could lose our way." I only spoke up, because I knew the consequences. I could easily find my way through this though because I often spent my time in such weather.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:25 pm

Skolick looked at the two mares, becoming more frustrated with each word. "Enough!" He yelled, rearing and striking the ground hard with his hooves, causing snow to fly into the air. "Your foal is more likely to die running in snow bigger then her then staying here." He said, flaring his nostrils as his moist breath became steam and flowed up towards his ears. "Keep her awake all night or keep her warm." He said, looking out and judging the height of the snow.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Starlight ears pinned slightly when she heard her father raise hIs voice to her mother. She gave a snort to him before nursing from her mother. Mist chuckled to herself when she heard starlight snort at skolick. She bent her head down and groomed her while she nursed. She didn't want to get him angry afraid of what he might do so she kept quit and kept starlight standing.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Black Rain

I flick my ears to the sound of skolicks momentary outburst. I snort quietly and switch feel on which I rested. Eyes half closed, I doze and listen to the ominous quiet the snow brought. Flicking my tail, I relax. We would probably be moving soon enough. I decided to take it easy and store my energy.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Skolick stared at the snow, his anger starting to ebb away as the cold wind seeped through his pelt like water. He walked to the edge of the circle of tree's, quickly falling asleep as the snow piled by his hooves, trying to in case him.

The snow was piling under his chin, tickling his whiskers the hard snow turned into something soft around him. The sun beamed out blinding rays when it came out of cloud cover, but not enough to melt the snow. He shook himself, feeling a relief as the heavily clumped snow lifted the weight off his back. The wind had died down but the snow was insistent on still making inches of more snow. He carefully stepped out of the snow around him and snorted, reaching in slowly as the snow crushed beneath him and made a small clump of slightly melted snow. He slowly made his way toward the mares, where he whinnied to wake them. The wind tug slightly over his mane, the snow falling over his eyes. Even if it had not cleared, they were still moving before it would bury them. "Wake up, where leaving." He said, suddenly feeling the snow circled around his forelegs and hooves. He felt a moment of panic, but calmed himself down before he wasted unnecessary energy running around in snow thick enough to trip in.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:13 pm

Mist slowly woke up when she heard skolick whinny. She shook the snow off of her and looked over at starlight who was still awake and almost buried completely. She snickered lightly to starlight and nuzzled her "Come on Starlight." She jotted slightly before looking at skolick "Where are headed?"

Starlight shook the snow off of her and flicked her small tail before lookint at her mom and dad. She lifted her pegs and steped on the snow and perked her ears when she heard the crunching sound it made. She let out a small happy neigh and nuzzled her mom.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Skolick didn't know where, but any place was better then this. Flaring his nostrils as the icy wind went up his nose, he padded out of the trees. "Just follow me." He said, looking at the mare and walking towards the sun. He was already achy, but the feeling of being buried alive was much more demanding then his fatigue. The wind started to pick up again, but it didn't snow. The wind howled around him, whipping his hair up. His sense of time was beginning to fade, not knowing when he checked the mare and starlight. He looked around again, but he was started to grow numb. He brought his head up even as the wind slammed against it, nudging it a bit. A frozen pond was ahead of them, surrounded by a few thick pine trees. He walked tiredly through it, slouching his head a bit. He stopped by a tree and leaned against it, the wind still roaring. He checked on the mare and starlight, though he wasn't sure he could even see them. The exhaustion was getting to him, and he finally slowed down and let his muscles relax. He felt sleep coming on, but he knew it wasn't going to be peaceful because of the wind.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:08 pm

Mist and starlight followed closely behind Skolick but when the cold blast of air hit starlight she glued herself to her mom's side. Mist let out a niegh to skolick but he was already ahead of them. She let out a sigh and nudged starlight and began to walk again. Once they reached the trees starlight layed down on a patch of grass that wasn't covered with snow. Mist walked over to her and layed wrapping her head around her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Skolick looked at the Mist and Starlight with great concern, but felt defeated. He couldn't do anything except guide them to a safer spot, but they would have to rest here. They might get stranded, or even die with the cold. He felt like he should comfort them, but drew back to his tree. He kept silent until the sun broke through the clouds, the clouds slowly disappearing over the sky. He looked solemnly at the sky, then wandered around the lake. He took his hoof and broke a crack in the ice. His tongue lingered in the water for a moment, but his eyes were on Mist and Starlight. His mouth felt cold, lingering in the icy water, but he continued to look.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Mist was in a light sleep after a while but then woke up when she heard moving. She lifted her head and looked around before she spotted skolick by the lake. She got up and shook some snow off of her before grazing on the grass.

(Wow that sucked sorry.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:33 pm

(Yeah....this thread might run dry honestly :/)

Skolick looked at her, his eyes drifting from her to starlight. As she edged closer, he hesitated before moving away from her. He noted that his joints were becoming increasingly stiff with the cold, knowing that a old stallion couldn't protect his herd. As he looked at them one more time, he bit off a piece of grass to nibble. knowing that it tasted cold and wet from the snow. He knew that they were only half-way through winter, but hoped that this kind of weather would let up. If he could survive this one, he might be ably to satisfy his urges again. The cold had bit at his tool too quickly, and the mare had been eyeing him. As his urges increased, he knew that he wanted to satisfy them after winter, that might not be possible. He would have already satisfied them already, except for the fact of starlight. For some reason, he felt like he shouldn't tame his urges with mist around her, but not knowing what these things were.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:45 pm

(Ya I know which sucks. All my topics end up going dry)

Mist looked up from grading and looked at skolick inc again before walking over to him stIll keeping and eye on starlight. Once she got to him, she stood there for a moment before giving him a soft nuzzle on his neck. She gave a small sigh before bending her head back down to graze on the grass.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:10 pm

(lol yeah my topics used to always run dry, which was the reason many times I quit. I got so mad that I started blaming the people who I rped with :/)

Skolick watched as Mist made her way towards him, and he withdrew his tongue from the icy water. He licked his lips and felt her touch, bringing the cold to his skin. He stood still for a moment, then waited for her to walk away. She didn't move away to far, but he soon walked in the other direction. His need for her was growing, but this was too important to stop and think about himself. Normally he would have done it before, but either because of the harsh winter or Starlight, he didn't satisfy his need.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:50 pm

Most looked up and over a skolick moved away bit paid no mind to it. She turned her head and looked her at starlight to see her walkIng towards her. Once starlight reached her mother ah began to nurse. MIst watched her for a moment before grooming her a little bit then began to graze on the grass once more.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Skolick continued to move away from them, until he was on the opposite side of the pond. He jerked his head up, looking up into the sky. Shaking some of the snow off his back, he began to graze, hoping to find whatever he could. He stayed away from Mist though, until he told himself to stop acting like this. Normal studs don't avoid their mares. He began to graze around Mist again, shuffling the snow away to find a few tidbits of grass. "Are you ready for the next place? It might be warmer if we keep travelling." He said, looking at starlight.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:27 pm

(Shadow is this the topic you wanted me to join? Just checking because I didn't want to jump in rather randomly and disturb your "eventful rping" xD.. lol.)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:41 pm

(Yes it is)

Mist looked over to skolick when he came near her again and waited for starlight to finish nursing. "Hopefully the next place has shelter." She turned her head and nudged starlight after she was done and started to walk forward. Starlight flicked her small tail and trotted after her mother after she rubbed up against her father.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next