Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer) - Page 3 Empty Re: She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

Post by Emoticon Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:03 pm

(Bio)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer) - Page 3 Empty Re: She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:14 pm

(Thank you)

Mist looked at the stallion and snorted a bit before lowering herself next to starlight. She nuzzled her before looking up and watching the two.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:36 am

~Black Rain~

My eyes narrowed to small slits and my ears instantly flattened tightly against my skull as he nipped at me. Baring my teeth I squeal and rear slightly, striking a small sharp hoof out at him in warning. After coming back down, I glare at him coldly.
"Don't be cross and naive." I hiss threw clentched teeth. My eyes till beholding him with a deadly edge.
"You need me. You have no lead mare to guide your so called herd. No mare to protect and help teach the young." My voice was as cold as ice when I spoke. Sighing, I straighten my posture and eye him differently. If it had to be my guess, he had never possesed a herd before.
"Newbie." I say to myself as I look back to the young mare and filly. Instantly the hardened snarl that was once on my face quickly disappeared.
"Don't be a fool like the last stallion I worked with. He took things for granted...and soon learned what the price was."
Snorting softly, I look back at the stallion and stand my ground. My posture wasn't as tense as it once was. Instead it was relaxed. I hoped the stallion would just agree, for I did not want the monsterous side of me to come out. It was hard enough to just hide it. And this anger and tension only served to feed it and make it harder to control.

(sorry guys, it's a bit hard to reply using a palm pixi phone lol)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Mist stood up before looking at the stallion "I don't who said me and starlight were a part of your herd?" She snorted and pinned her ears watching the stallion and the new mare. "Once me and my foal are strong enough we are leaveing."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:16 pm

He over viewed the situation for a few seconds, eyeing the mare with a glint of anger that was starting to side with the mare. The intruder was getting on his nerves, and was making the mare break the silence. As she finished what she said, he looked at the mare in a new light, but would never directly agree for her help. His command was his alone, and he didn't need a mare to oppose or change his course of action. He snorted at the mare "I decided that you were, and I don't tolerate empty threats." He said with a subdued hint of anger in his voice, then he faced the new mare. "And what happens If I don't accept a strangers help? The only problem here is you" he said with defiance covering the word "wasting time. The foal doesn't need the be taught anything other then to survive."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Mist snorted at the stallion. "That wasn't a threat that was a promise." She bent her head down towards the grass and began to graze getting her foal stand up as she began to nurse.

(I'm so sorry.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:31 pm

(Do you want to wait on Tameless?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:14 pm

(I don't think shes been on lately)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:42 pm

I snorted softly and shook my head. "Whether you agree to my help or not, does not change anything about how I feel. Surviving is exactly what I mean. Without me, survival of....whatever" I eyed them all, "this is, is not guaranteed."
I didn't want to stay much longer. The feeling of predators eyes was growing stronger by the second. Lifting my head I cast a wary glance all around me. With the sky growing dark and a slow fog rolling in, I was eager to go. I definitely did not want to stick around an chat while death slowly creeped in.

(Sorry, got caught up with work)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:32 pm

"Nothing is forever, and I am fine without help." He felt his pelt grow hot, feeling the need to run now. "I protect those of my herd, but I give fair warnings." He said as he spotted yellow eyes behind the mare, and he whipped his head. He jumped beside the mare, landing hard around the brush. A yelp rang through the forest, feeling his legs pick up energy.
"We go. Now!" He yelled, waiting until the mare moved. He sped them up and monitored behind him. He stayed at there side as he could see the hill in the distance. He felt something rustle as a wolf sprang out of the brush, heading for the foal. The wolf picked up speed quickly, trying to lunge at the foals legs. Skolick quickly jumped behind the foal, stepping on the wolfs legs. He let out a help as he bit the his ankles. He quickly jumped off and sped after the mare, keeping an eye out for anything else.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Mist looked over at skolick as he ran towards her and starlight then saw why. She reared up lashing out at the air nieghing shrilly before landing and taking off with starlight right beside her. She glanced back only to see skolick chase down another wolf and injure it. She looked Over at starlight who was keeping up well. She could see the Arabian build in her foal that came from skolick and could see the strong gallop that came from from her. As they crested the top of the hill she slowed down and then waited as starlight came next to her and began nursing. She let her nostrials flare a bit to regane her breath then snorted and started to graze.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Skolick felt something on his flank, and whipped his head around to see a wolf trailing him. He stopped dead in his tracks, hitting the wolf in the gut. The impact lifts it off the ground, throwing it above his head level. It landed with a whimper, but he is already off towards the mare. He felt there eyes on him as he felt his endurance wither away. "Are you and the filly okay?" He asked, concerned that his efforts weren't wasted. He stared off behind him, wondering if the mare made it out. He felt the protective barriers of the pine trees gone, and felt the exposed feeling of the open plains.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Mist lifted her head as skolick came up to them "Yes we're fine." Even though he forced her months ago she streatched her neck out to him and nuzzled him. "Thank you for keeping me and starlight safe." She looked over at starlight and gave a small whicker towards her before walking off a little ways.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Skolick wasn't expecting the touch from the mare, but it felt strangely pleasant. He nickered at her, and said something he hadn't expected to say. "It's my job. Whats your name?" He said, making an excuse to look behind him. The barrier that protected them was now being ravaged by wolves, and he wondered if the other mare was safe. He looked up at the sky, seeing it getting darker with each passing cloud. "If you're ready, we'll move to a safer spot." He said, putting concern for a path that starlight will be able to make and still keep up with the pack of wolves. He got a few scratches, but by early morning they would need to go before they would come searching for food. "If we rest tonight, we'll have to leave before dawn. If we take a short rest and go, we'll stop at dark to rest." He said, looking at the sky. The sun was still up, but it looked like it would storm, but he knew it would clear by night.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:49 pm

"My name is Mist. And yours?" Starlight came up to her the black pelt of the filly stuck out like a sore thumb against her mother's pure white coat. Mist snickered softly to her before looking around. As she scanned the meadow her ears suddenly perked forward when she found a cave opening. She snickered to the stallion before looking at him "Would a cave do for now?"

http://special.equisearch.com/blog/horsehealth/uploaded_images/SRS-mare-and-foal-in-snow-2010-lr-775789.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uXDMPKN0Bjo/SlPuxhPnpYI/AAAAAAAAC74/6UHjodxp5G8/s400/Cave+mouth.jpg
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:18 pm

"Skolick." He replied, smoothing over some wet grass on the ground with his hoof. He looked at the same cave, evaluating it from where he stood. "Yes, let me make sure it's safe first." He trotted a short distance to it, where he felt the land dip underneath his hooves. He sniffed it, smelling nothing but cave water and wet moss. It wasn't that big, but it would do for awhile. "Its safe!" He yelled to her.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Mist watched him walked to the cave and inspect it. Once she heard the ok and nudged starlight a bit who then decided it wk uld be fun to run off. Mist let out a low whicker and pinned her ears before she galloped after her. As she came near her she nipped her a bit and got I frontof her sliding to a stop and rearing slightly. "Don't run off again starlight." She snorted and herded her to the cave.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:23 am

As soon as the mare and the filly were safely in the cave, he noticed how dark it was getting. He checked on them a few times, but when night fell he decided to rest too. It was getting cold in the cave, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. He walked next to the mare, drifting off to sleep before he realized he was right next to her, blocking the cold wind that came in the cave.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:20 am

Once mist had gotten starlight she let her nurse for a minute before laying down. Starlight looked over at skolick before walking over to him and layed down next to his legs leaning against them and then falling asleep. Mist watched as starlight walked Over ti her father and layed down next to him. She let out a slight sigh and layed her head down. She was still sore from giving birth earlier and running from the pack of wolves took everything out of her. She let out a soft snort and slowly fell asleep.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:43 am

(We should stop and wait for Tameless, were getting really far ahead)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:11 am

Ok
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:21 pm

It was a few hours before I showed up after them. I trot up effortlessly and cast a glance into the dark cave. My face turned wary for a second, then turned unreadable. I had a few scratches on my flanks, the only real 'wound' I had was a deep bite mark that had ripped my back left ankle almost to shreds.
Snorting I shake my head and stop a few feet from the stallion and almost smile humorously. "That was fun. Everyone else ok?" I ask curiously as I look over the mare and then the foal, my eyes going over the foal more carefully though.

(So sorry guys)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:07 pm

(Its okay XD)

Skolick looked at the mare carefully, considering what he should do to handle this. "Leave or I'll take you into my herd." He snorted, walking past her to check outside. His scratches were healed on his forelocks, but the one bite on his leg was still healing. He eyed the new mare's wounds as well, but still now caring about the clingers health. "If you continue to cling on to my mares, you'll be dealt with." He said under his breath, feeling the crisp, cold air. As he walked out, he felt tiny drops of something light fall on his ears. He shook them off and looked above him, seeing that it was snowing.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Starlight started to shake from the. Old and stood up looking outside to her dad something falling from the sky landing on him. She cocked her head a little bit and walked to the cave opening shivering. She streatched her neck and perked her ears forward before she sniffed the cold white stuff on the ground. She looked at her father before taking off into the snow as she started to play in it.
She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer) - Page 3 Azraff_of_asgard_by_alvija-d4no0yb
(Thought this pic was perfect. And also this is what she looks like now.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:23 am

Black Rain

I look over to the stallion cooly and reply to him. "I will stay, as I do not have any whe else to go." My tone was indifferent, as I refrained from showing any emotion. It was true though. I did not have a place to go. All that I had known had been brutally taken from me, and left me with nothing to hold onto. Not a single bit. Everything had been destroyed. Any hopes, dreams, love, family that i had had was gone now.

Sighing softly I turn away from them and walk to the safety of a large pine tree. There I stand under it and take watch for predators. Only occasionally looking over to the mare and stallion. The young foal looked to be having fun, so I kept up watch. I did not want her in any way to get hurt.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next