Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer) - Page 7 Empty Re: She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Mist looked to the woods again as she spoke "I just don't feel safe around the woods, and since we're in the open who knows what could be in there waiting to attack." She pinned her ears slightly at the tone of his voice but pushed it aside and kept looking towards the woods.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer) - Page 7 Empty Re: She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Skolick looked back at her, then sighed. "It's better then just walking around, in the open." Instead of his tone getting gentler, it became meaner. He pinned his ears at her and turned around, completely facing her. "But if you really want to, we can leave. Would you like that?" He asked with a sarcastic tone.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:58 pm

Black Rain

I too turn and look and as I do so, I speak. "My reasons for joining need not be told. I simply wish to be in a herd and no longer want to be a nomad." I say calmly. Inside I was on edge. I had a feeling that my past may jot let me go do willingly as I had it. Snorting sortly I toss my head and paw the ground a few seconds after seeing something move deep within the forest. "We can yalk about this later. We really must leave." As I speak you can almost hear a note of tension as my voice gets quieter. Whatever it was, I had a feeling it was smarter then what we gave it credit for.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Skolick had barely caught her words as she spoke him. He could feel her words moving away from him, slipping through his mind. He could also note the tension in her voice. He turned around and saw something move where she looked. He looked at his new mare, and at mist. He ran up to mist and nipped her, urging her to go. "Let's go." He said, now staring at Black Rain. She didn't need some stallion urging her to go. Turning his head, he started to gallop, urging starlight to run as well.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Mist backed up some and kept her ears pinned to her head and stomped her hoof when he got sarcastic with her "Yes I would like that." She snorted at him the looked to Black Rain. She whipped her tail and walked a little ways from them but not to far. Starlight walked to her mother and began nursing then pinned her ears after a while when ever her tail hit her. Mist gave a slight snort when he nipped her but followed him quickly being trailed by starlight who ran ahead of her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Skolick was frustrated that she wasn't going as fast as he wanted her to go. Slowing down, he urged her to go faster, giving her a few more nips. "Come on!" He called out to her, falling in line with starlight again.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Mist snorted when Skolich fell back an began nipping her. She tossed her head a bit and picked up her speed to where she was galloping next starlight. Mist pinned her ears but kept galloping nit wanting to get nipped anymore by skolich.

(Sorry its short)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:19 pm

Black Rain

I toss my head up as I start with a fast bolt when the thing in the woods gets closer. Snorting loudly I half canter/ half trot trying to push the group faster. Whatever it was, it sure didn't need to ask me twice to leave. Shaking my head softly, I lift my medium sized agile feet and keep pace with everyone else. Every now and then I snort quietly as I cast a wary glance behind us. I could see Skolick was just about as intent as I was to meet this thing. Flicking my tail I kick out viciously behind me when something catches hold of my tail. Whipping around with ears pinned and teeth bared, I realize it had just been a bush. A"Get your act together. You can more then take whatever it is." I scold myself silently as I catch back up again.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:42 pm

(I'm going to wait to emoticon)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Skolick began to run wide loops around the sides of his running herd. He could hear several noises now, knowing the creature had moved. Maybe the creature realized that it's prey was running. Maybe it was waiting for an ambush. The thought unnerved him, but he kept making wide loops around the herd. Skolick watched the new mare quietly, knowing that he would've embarrassed her at any other moment. But this wasn't a time for his stallion pride. "Hurry up!" He yelled, turning his head around. He still couldn't see the animal, or thing.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:15 am

While mist was galloping she could hear the noises moving as her ears kept moving keeping whatever it was pin pointed. Her heart began to beat faster as her adrenalin finally kicked in when she began to gallop faster. Starlight thought the running was a game and kept her ears pricked forward and easily kept up with her mother.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:25 am

Black Rain

I pin my ears against my cranium as we all start to gallop. Whatever it was was now having a hard time keeping pace and was no longer careful. You could very clearly hear it crashing through the woods, the branches and dry leaves on the ground snapping and cracking in protest. Perhaps it was a bear? A few yearlings? I thought as I cast a quick look into the dark forest on my left. All we could do was hope we could out run it.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Skolick ignored his strong instincts to run faster then he was. He was in the back. making zigzags behind his mars. He heard the running too, and he hoped that it was clumsy. Looking forward he could see the forest thinning out, possibly leading them out. He snapped his head back, running up towards the middle of the group.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:08 pm

Mist was about to fall back to where Rain was but didn't when she heard the noise trying to catch up to them. She gave a slight snort and pinned her ears back before gently nipping starlight on her rump to get her moving faster. The whites of her eyes showed some when she turned her head a bit to look a Skolick "What do you think it is?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:45 am

Bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:06 pm

(Sorry if it looks like I'm letting the topic die, I'm waiting for Tamless since she's the one that suggested the thing)

"I don't know." He said, fear entering his voice. He ground his teeth, insulting himself for letting her know that he was afraid. It didn't matter anyways, he would kill whatever it was. His breathing, which was already labored, started to become harder as he felt rage build inside him.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:40 pm

(Its fine. And I saw your sig. I've been on here for about 5 to 6 years now.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7