Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer) - Page 5 Empty Re: She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:04 pm

"I highly doubt it. Lets go now." He said, then abruptly turned to the edge of the shelter. His tongue still felt cool on his mouth, feeling like it was cooling down his cold body. His hide felt numb as he shook off a few lumps of snow on his back. He began to get agitated as snow started to fall slowly, but it formed huge lumps. "Must have chose the wrong path..." He mumbled to himself as he set off his miserable gait. Checking Starlight and Mist behind him, he looked around the shelter they were leaving, then began to walk quickly.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer) - Page 5 Empty Re: She comes with the early morning. (any rating, stallion needed can be forcer)

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:23 pm

Instead of walking by her mother starlight trotted after her dad and perked her ears forward and kept place with him. Mist looked up and watched starlight carefully then looked to skolick before picking up her pace to keep up.

Starlight bobbed her head a bit and let out a little half squeal and half niegh before galloping off a little bit playing in the snow.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:06 pm

Bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:36 pm

Skolick watched as the foal galloped past him, and he started to gallop too. Seeing the foal's ignorant face, full of innocence. He then glanced away towards the sun, and kept his steady pace. Once in awhile, he would turn around to check on Mist. He put on another burst of speed, seeing that it had stopped snowing. After awhile, he felt his muscles ache and stopped. He turned around to check on Mist, then just stood still. He checked around him, then snorted. "Best we can do for now, rest." He ordered her, then he walked off in the opposite direction of them, his head up and his ears listening carefully.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:34 pm

(I'll make a bio later)

Marleen~

Young, Beautiful, Elegant, were words they had described me at first glance. They took me right in until a week later they kicked me out. Never had they considered what a hellion I might be. I had always been one, there was no denying it. I followed what I thought was right, or atleast what looked like might be fun. I always had fun flirting with stallions, for when they did try to touch me and trust me.. they always will I would lash out so fiercely they would have such an amazingly stunned look in their eyes. Hell, who would want to be with me then?

My all knowing deep brown eyes watched these equines.. what were they doing out here anywho? Has they zero sense? A small foal in the snow like this. Oh well, do as they may. What a lovely family; mother,father and child. Did she really want to go in and wreck everything? Of course. It was one of those things that caused her to rise in the morning. She loved to see ones pain when she had just torn them apart. Sure.. this would be a challenge, but she would make it happen. The stud walked off alone and I knew this was my chance.. to pounce. Make my first impression. Lightly I bounced down from the higher terrain and stood not ten feet away from him. I smiled lightly. "Hello..." I said making my voice sound innocent and scared to a point.

http://wakpaper.com/id96787/palomino-seimon-free-animals-wallpaper-image-with-horses-1024x797-pixel.html
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Skolick heard something walking toward him and he froze, his muscles tensing up. Seeing that it was hooves that were walking, he allowed himself to relax slightly. As soon as the mare's face broke out, he felt the need to satisfy his urge again. Hearing her voice, he considered the opportunity, though he was skeptical. "What?" He asked, his voice gruff from the cold. He could easily force her right now, but kept his distance. He wouldn't just trust an outside mare so easily, especially now that he had a foal to raise. "Unless your in heat, leave." He blurted out, eyeing the mare with interest. He liked the rowdy ones, especially the ones that get more then they bargained for.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:02 pm

I laughed boldly at his remark.. "Wouldn't you just loooove to know." I hissed watching him skeptically. I peeled back my lips ever so slowly, exposing my sharp jagged teeth. I snorted loudly, loud enough for the mare to hear; possibly make her jealous. I bounced a few steps backwards, my dainty hooves ever so lightly tapping the snow. Narrowing my eyes I swished my tail, releasing parts of my heat scent to the straight-forward stud. I laughed at him, his wide eyed inital reaction as all studs did. They just couldn't see to control themselves. They would often make fools out of themselves. With a come get me look I tossed my head back and loped off a distance, about twenty feet.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Skolick watched her prance around, getting more annoyed by the minute. The sight of the mare was driving him wild, but he didn't let her know. He hid it until she released her heat scent, which made him toss his head and whinny loudly. He froze for a second, glancing at the mare and the foal behind him. Could he leave them for a while? Would they be dead when he came back? The questions brought up emotions, but he shook his head and took after the mare. He burned with desire for the female, though the question was snagged in his mind.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:27 pm

I watched him intently, studying him. Having a bit of a personal battle at the moment too.. Should I let him breed with me? Sure.. he was handsome. But I didn't know him.. Hell had that ever stopped me before? Fuck no! Just watching him caused a rather sick excitement to climb throughout my loins. With a wicked grin.. " Well, I thought I smelt a stud around here but all I see is a pussy!" I snarled, my remark aimed at him alone. My brows raised.. waiting to see if he would really miss this.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Mist was just starting to graze when the mare showed up and began to flirt with skolick. She snorted and whipped her tail wildly for a bit. She watched as he chased after he and shook her mane out she would soon learn that he was a forcer. Mist turned her attention back on starlight who was slowly following them and whinnied to her. Once she reached her mother she layed down on the ground then flopped on her side giving a deep huff before falling asleep.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Skolick lost control when he heard her remark. Galloping to close the distance, he quickly met the mare. He was wary of an attack, so he circled her a bit. Nostrils flared, he soon closed around her rump and mounted her. Unsheathing his tool, he rammed inside of her. His need for a mare was all that was on his mind now, driving cautious thoughts. He drove into her again, grabbing her mane and pulling her back with every thrust. Waves of pleasure shot up through him, and he felt his seed coming. Holding it back, he continued to thrust into her.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:08 pm

I froze,suddenly a bit surprised by his quick and fluid movements towards me. Once upon me I froze, his hooves digging into my sides as he mounted. I could feel the anger rising in me, but I also felt myself getting wet at the impending fucking. His tool slid smoothly and speedily against my walls and I held back a moan from biting my lower lip. I still felt the need to tease him though. "Is that all you got?" I taunted.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:14 pm

(Hey guys, mind if I rejoin?)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:52 am

(I have no problem)

Skolick let her taunt sink in, and then he relaxed for a bit. He could feel his seed surrounding his tool inside of her. Giving a grunt, he slid off her back. He could see her attempts to provoke him, and they were working. Shaking his head, his sheathed his tool. "You don't seem like a mare to be in a herd." He said, then slowly walked back to Mist. If this mare was a trouble maker like he thought she was, he would soon find out.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:20 pm

(Okie doke (: I'll wait and see what the others think before I join)
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:34 pm

Mist looked up as she saw skolick walking back leaving the mare behind. She shook her mane out and snorted slightly before Letting her front legs buckle as she layed next to where starlight was. She bent her head down and softly groomed the sleeping foal. She lifted her head back up and looked around still seeing snow and couldn't wait until spring came again.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:00 pm

I jogged up behind him. "Do you really think I came here wanting to be in your pathetic little herd anyways? I'm a roamer." I spat. I roamed from herd to herd often.. never had one possessed the right aura for me stay longer than two moons. I made my way past him and stood over the mare and foal, looking down inquisitively.. a slight sadness almost lingering in my eyes before I snapped my head back to the stud.

(Fine with me.. I haven't rped with you in awhile!)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:50 pm

Skolick watched her icily as she walked over to them. He stopped mid-stride and looked at her, then at Starlight. "I didn't know you whored yourself out to any stud you could find." He walked over to her, standing over them as well. He felt his protective instincts kicked in, but he didn't respond to the warnings in his head. "If you want to cling on to my herd, go ahead." He brushed her off and began to dig at the ground. He wished that the feeling he felt was the weather getting warmer, but was probably his blood pumping. He moved some snow and managed to get a few bits of grass.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:29 pm

Mist pinned her ears back as the mare stood there looking at starlight. She stood up and flicked her tail a bit watching the mare. She looked over to skolick then nudged starlight up and then lightly hoped her rump to go with her father. She looked back to the mare and grazed a bit mogi g towards starlight and skolick.

Starlight let a small whinny and went up to her father and headbutted his leg flicking her small tail.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:09 pm

I snorted, stamping a foot at the mare. "Well it seems you favor rude mares in your herd.. " I responded to him, though my dig was aimed directly at the mare. I flattened my ears against my cranium, my tail flicking out angrily from behind me as my eyes burned holes through her as she suttlely walked off. As she was walking behind her foal I walked between them, cutting the mare off from the foal. Once I walked a fair distance away from the huddled group I turned and peeled back my pink lips snarling at the mare. "Is this your cuddle session? "I mocked them as a sinister tone lingered in my voice.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:02 pm

Mist jerked her head up as the mare got between her and her foal and stood there looking at her and snorted "I don't know what your deal is but your the one that came to him to breed with you." She flicked her tail wildly as she planted her ears to her skull she stared at the mare for a minute before walking past her once more trotting to catch up to starlight who was still walking.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:23 am

Black Rain

I snort softly as the two mares exchange words, but keep my distance and mind my own. My black and white coat served me well in the forest where I could easily be undetected. Flicking my long tail I step out and trot towards the group, but my gaze looks around us. My lead mare instincts raised flags about the area, but it was safe enough.

"For now.." I mutter under my breath to myself.

The snow sparkled and crunched with each smooth, careful, step. Looking back to the group I realize i have come closer then I expected to and stop adruptly. Tossing my head up I swing it in a manner that clearly says 'no one bosses me.' Pricking my ears I watch the two mares, my frostly blue eyes missing nothing even when the sun hit them and caused the various blues in them to shine oddly.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Skolick watched the two mares, not bothering to intervene. He didn't want to have to respond to the mare's actions. If Mist was a fine mare, she could deal with her. He heard a few crunches and slowly turned his head. His eyes struggled to interpret what he was seeing, but then it moved. He recognized the mare from miles back, and nickered at her. "Just couldn't keep your hands off my herd eh? If you want to stick around so badly, you might as well be apart of my herd." His speech went from joking to threatening as he walked in front of her gaze, blocking some of her view of the mares. "I'll give you a good day to think about your choice, or a few minutes. Leave or become apart of my herd." His ears flickered behind him to both the mares, wondering how much trouble the mare would stir.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tameless Silence Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:04 pm

Black Rain

My ears flicked to the quiet sound of him approaching but I keep looking towards the mares until he blocks my view. Momentarily my ears go back in annoyance for a second until I turn my gaze at him. My eyes were icey as I hear the last part, so to keep from mouthing off. For now. Sighing I flick my tail irritably.

"So be it. I'll join"

My eyes never left his, and now I watched him carefully to read his body language.
Tameless Silence
Tameless Silence
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Mist continued to trot and shook her mane and slightly tossed her head getting her forelock out of her face but also out of annoyance. Her ears were still pinned and her tail still flicking from the little dispute. She looked over at starlight who had now started to play in the snow once more before trotting back to mist and nursing. She flicked her small tail then took off towards her father again.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next