Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One mare most studs would die to have.(forcer wanted.)

Go down

One mare most studs would die to have.(forcer wanted.) Empty One mare most studs would die to have.(forcer wanted.)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:23 pm

This takes place in the desert.
Pic
One mare most studs would die to have.(forcer wanted.) 42-17291126
MARE PIC- One mare most studs would die to have.(forcer wanted.) I%20M%20ALI%20-
One mare most studs would die to have.(forcer wanted.) I%20M%20ALI%20-
SUNSET-I ran through the dester sand flying through the air.I was basicl as fast as a horse comes.I had been running for 2 miles now and had not even broke a sweet.I came to halt to drink some water.After that, i ran aging my main blowing my tail held high.I was a graceful runner and was always running and was very powerful and smart I head out smatered forces before and had no mate and I was now 4.I continued to run and run.Then I finally stop and roll in the desert sand.

Last edited by wild one on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

One mare most studs would die to have.(forcer wanted.) Empty Re: One mare most studs would die to have.(forcer wanted.)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:10 pm

(Some one please/any one?)

Back to top Go down

One mare most studs would die to have.(forcer wanted.) Empty Re: One mare most studs would die to have.(forcer wanted.)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Agony
Agony smirked slightly at the sight of dust being thrown into the air by a mare. He was a four year old stud, very active and seductive. He trotted to the mare with a enchanting gaze in his eyes and his head tilted slightly to the left. He had seen how beautiful this mare was, and he would certainly make a gorgeous child with her. "Hello there, miss, who might you be?" he asked politely and continued, "I'm Agony." He gave her a boyish smile and chuckled soflty.
One mare most studs would die to have.(forcer wanted.) Post-28-126544612903

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:40 pm

SUNSET-
She looked him over.He seamed much finer then the studs before."Hi Agony I'm sunset."She took a few steps back cautiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Agony gave her a puzzled look as he stepped closer. "Why so cautious?" he asked softly with a seductive grin now on his face. He itched at this ear with his hoof as his eyes met hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:51 pm

SUNSET-"Studs usely are ruthless and want one thing."She took another step back which was most likely wise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:55 pm

He sighed greatly and gave her a caring look. "Miss, might I tell you something? I am not one of those stallions..." he murmured softly and nibbled on her ear gently. He blew at the mane on her forelock with his nostrils.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:58 pm

SUNSET-
I did not know how to react so I gust stood there with a face that said-What should I do?-Yeah sure I usually had run off by now but I stayed put.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Agony smiled brightly as he stepped closer and licked her muzzle. "I see you've settled down..." he murmured softly and licked inside of her ear. He inhaled her sweet scents with a seductive moan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:20 pm

SUNSET-
She stepped 5 feet away from him."No I have not."I looked as if I was going to run any secant now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Agony let a smirk come from his snout as he snaked his head towards her. "Why are you so startled?" he asked with a musky, rough voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:09 pm

SUNSET-
She lifted her hofe up and knocked him in the head then ran across the deaster like a bullet.Sand flew up as she went out of view.I ran though a creek and over sand dums.I was soon 30 miles away from him.I head not broke a sweet and counted to run IN-TILL........BAM!!!!!!!!! I ran smack deb into a bunch of horses with humans on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down