Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! Empty thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:18 pm

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! Alliance%20sign%20on%20the%20dotted%20line%20liz%2005%20small i ran across a creek,my main flowing,the sound of my hoves hitting the gruond,i stop and grazed then i rassed my head and nickere.d for all the horse around to hear,then waited no answer so i did it agin and stared to graze aging.

Last edited by wild one on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! Empty Re: thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:13 pm

i rassed my head and try aging hopeing some one would answer i starred to graze aging.

Back to top Go down

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! Empty Re: thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:51 pm

i try agin,a then remimber that to sunday i will be 2(thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYe5Y7xpVvTgMWHC6IaIYADC6MqxdiON43wg91Bq90R3LPkmDsthis is her to sunday all grown up p.s.she is a arabien/appaloosa).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:54 am

i woke up and new i was 2 years old and alone,i yelled HELLO ANY ONE THARE,than stared to graze i walked to the creek to get a drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:56 am

(Can I join? )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:33 am

(yea a horse can walk in any minet i dont care who becuse i am a lonely loner and am shuching for a heard.)i call out aging any one thare i walked to some grass and laid down whiating for a answer ,i stared to grazes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Nikey~

I peeked through the shadows of the forest,spotting a mare I grinned.*Perfect..* I thought to myself.I answered her winnie and walked down,my large muscles rippling under my pelt.If you looked into my eyes all you saw was coldness and no feelings.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:01 pm

i backed away from u seeing the darkness in your eyes,as i whent back i bumped my rear end into a tree,i stopped looking at you and bit a horse fly and ate some grass then stared at you aging

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:51 pm

Nikey~

My ears pricked,slightly amused by her fear."No need to fear me mare...You may think that I am a forcer;like most stallions.But I ain't."I had a faint country accent,that could charm almsot any mare.I had given this speech many times,I had it almost memorized by now,but I did have more to say..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:03 pm

i snorted as i sall at the amused look in his eyes,i did like his country accent,forcer that did not pace my mind i gust bumped into it i said,i grazed on the grass still with with by behind to the tree,becuse he michond forcer,i then said it is creepy that you michond it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:36 pm

Nikey~

"Oh,Well most mares just assume I'm one before they even know me."I said simply,my eyes filled with an blank look."My father was forcer,he kept my mother along with other mares in this herd of his,which he forced repeatedly,not allowing them to leave,but one day I gathered up the courage and killed him,letting my mother and the others free."I nickered,most mares got a bit teary eyed after I told this story..

I nibbled on the course roots beside her,out muzzles accidently bumping into each other,making me blush.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:46 pm

i blushed to then ran over to a apple tree and jumped grabing a apple i ate it then smiled,i am anna bell,i still was not shore about him so i pined my tail down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:54 pm

Nikey~

"Pleasure,I'm Nikey"I nickered to her,as I continued to munch on my grass."Soo,can you tell me a bit about yourself?"I asked her..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:01 pm

well i my mom comes from a small heard of Arabian she was kicked out when force bred to my dad instead of her stud but she was forced,my dad was a appaloosa my mom a Arabian.i grew up with her travelling a lot.nice name

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:11 pm

"Thank You,your name is beautiful."I nickered nuzzling her neck.."I like you."I said softly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:40 pm

i blushed and did not know what to say

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:41 pm

Nikey~

I smiled and blushed also..I turned aroudn to face the water and smirked...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:57 pm

i waited for him to say something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:01 pm

Nikey~

"Would you like to start a herd with me?"I asked her turning slowly around to meet her gaze.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:06 pm

i could not say because i don't know you that much

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:09 pm

Nikey~

"Well, I like to give advice..that is something about me.And here is a piece of advice."I nickered as I walked around her,she was a fine mare indeed,she would be perfect for me..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:16 pm

i qickly knew what he was up to i ran as fast as i could in to the woods trying to out run him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:21 pm

i keep runing

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:24 pm

Nikey~

"I'll give you a five second head start."I chuckled,my eyes dancing with delight.I liked runners,it made me want to pound her even harder..
Being a Quarter Horse and all,I could run the fast quarter mile than any other horse,even a thoroughbred.Counting to five I took off after her like a bullet from a gun.To the small creatures I appeared as a large red and white blur as I raced past.Finally she was within sight.With a powerful burst of speed I was beside her. I shoved her to the ground with my chest,"Behave mare,I am not one to give mercy."I snorted my eyes turning an unusal dark color.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:27 pm

i leand my head down allowing me to gane speed i keep going scared but i new i had to run and run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next