Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 5 Empty Re: thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Post by Faye Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Once about a mile away Splotch and Shelldon made their square a bit larger..but if the filly tried to get away they would kill her instantly..

Carlos and Shetan were left with Annabell,,

Shetan~

"Stand up now mare and don't move!"I roared as I stood up and let her up along with Carlos..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 5 Empty Re: thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:41 pm

ANNA BELL-JUST KILL ME IF YOU WANT TO SO BADLY!!!!!!!! I then turned my head to look away.
FILLY-I stood there my body shaking and a few more tears fell then, i laid down.
ANNA BELL-I just stood there looking at the direction my foal was token.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Shetan~

"Now why would we kill a useful mare like you when we have other things we could use you for."I sneered as I circled her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:56 pm

ANNA BELL-I kicked my back legs up every time her got close to my rear end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Shetan~
Suddenly my teeth clamped onto her neck,cutting off her air for about a minute or so."Do that again and I will show no mercy next time."I sneered at her releasing her before I snapped at her withers angrily.I walked to her rump and mounted..

Carlos~

A low grumble came from my throat before I charged at Shetan pinning him against the ground.In one swift motion with my hoof he was dead.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:40 pm

ANNA BELL-I gave him a confused look the spook,"I was wrong about you sorry and thanks."I said it with a smiled and tried to show him my good side.
FILLY-I got up and falicted,i bucked and reared and giggled having a good time but ,i did not even dare to leave the circle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Carlos~

"Many Are.."I whispered..I turned around on my heels and walked away through the forest..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:55 pm

ANNA BELL-I trotted over to him," please don't leave me.Can you save my foal 2?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Carlos~

"With each day my strength is dimming,but theirs is increasing..I used to be leader of this stupid herd.Look at me now.A loner.But I can try."I mumbled looking into her beautiful glowing eyes.Wheeling around I broke into a steady trot.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:00 pm

ANNA BELL-I fallowed him,"You don't have to be alone."I said while smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Carlos~

On our way I whispered to her."I will create a distraction for the studs while you sweep in and grab the foal..but come in only when I flick my tail."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:05 pm

ANNA BELL-"Ok and thanks."I stood hidden waiting for the signal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Carlos~

I jogged in smirking.They questioned me why I wasn't still with Shetan and the mare."Oh you know..I didn't want to be there while he fucked her."I snorted chuckling.I walked up to the filly and snapped at her rump."She's a good one alright..for Splotch right?"I questioned.They nodded in unison."Hey I betcha couldn't beat me in a wrestling match."I dared Splotch.It was on..I flicked my tail.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:21 pm

ANNA BELL-I suck around in the showdowns and singled my foal.
FILLY-I quietly and quickly went to my mommy.
ANNA BELL-Quietly ,i nugged her and we galloped off silently.
FILLY-I fallowed her silently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Shelldon~

Moments after they were gone I noticed.I took off after them quickly knowing that they couldn't get far with a foal.Soon they were within sight.I bodyslammed into the filly,then Annabell,pinning Annbell down."She is my daughter."I growled.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:34 pm

ANNA BELL-"I know and he was trying to help me to get her to a safer place,"My eyes filled with fear then the words slipped out of my maw,"I wanted a life with a foal a heard and a stud who atcily loved me and his foals."I swallowed heard knowing things weren't looking good for me and my foal."AND SHE IS MY FOAL 2 SO DON'T YOU THINK I SHOULD GET TO BE WITH HER 2?"I did not yell but raised my voice.
FILLY-"Leave mommy alone!"I stared at the stud shacking,"Please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Shelldon~

I placed my hoof firmly on her neck so she couldn't move."Hand her over or I will kill you."I threatened.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:09 pm

ANNA BELL-"Um ,i am on the ground and you could walk over to her, i mean she is right there standing next to you.
FILLY-"LEAVE HER ALONE,"i bit his shoulder but seas, i head no teeth it did not hurt at all.
ANNA BELL-Run for your life dear for, i love yo,That was the end of me no ,more my body lied there motionless.I watched from the havens above.
FILLY-I began to cry and scream,"murder murder!"then stopped to look down at my mom."MOMY?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Shellldon~

I grabbed the filly by the mane harshly and dragged her away at a dead gallop until we wereo ut of sight smell and hearing range.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:23 pm

ANNA BELL-I hated to do that ,i then asked god to put me back he did and, i slowly woke up, i was going to hate me for this but ,i left this place and my 1st foal.
FILLY-I screamed in pain as he dragged me away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Carlos~

After murdering Splotch I followed Annabel's scent ..and soon found her.The filly was gone along with Shelldon.Now they would probably never see Shelldon nor the filly again. I nuzzled her."Everything is going to be okay."I whispered.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:41 pm

ANNA BELL
I don't think so,he might come back to tack me, i don't think we will be safe."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Carlos~

"If he tries to even lie a hoof on you I will kill him."I growled my eyes darkening."But if you still are uncomfortable here we can leave."I nickered in a kind,loving tone that she has never heard from me..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:55 am

ANNA BELL-I walked over to him and nuzzled his chest,"ok".

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Carlos~

I nodded and licked her cheek lovingly."Before I was always able to just stand by and sometimes take part in this mare forcing,but when I met you I knew I had to stop.It was inhumane."I snorted nuzzling her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next