Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 2 Empty Re: thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:31 pm

i bolted i was there one scent then gone the next my nicely built Arabian boody helped my appy colors gust made it easer to see me wich was not fun at all.

Back to top Go down

thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)! - Page 2 Empty Re: thares a new mare in town(and she is looking for a heard)!

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:31 pm

Nikey~

I grabbed her mane inbetween my teeth,causing her to stop.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:33 pm

i reard kicking with my front hovefs wildly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:34 pm

i then boalted aging

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:37 pm

i then broak into a varry fast speed i ran faster and faster i barly felt my hoves touch the ground i was going so fast i staded to think i could never stop i went faster then my mom eaver did

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 pm

Suddenly I appeared before her,making her slam into me and fall backwards.I smirked at the fallen mare and walked up to her putting my hoof firmly on her neck.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:42 pm

i keep going and going faster and faster.weaveing in and out of the trees i then fond a medow it was so buatafull i wanted to stop but keep going and going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:46 pm

i looked up at you and then the meadow i had slowed down at and now you had your hofe on me i stared up into your eyes fear all over me a chill down my spin i closed my eyes thinking a bout the meow i had gust sall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:48 pm

Nikey~

"If you run away this time I will have no mercy while killing you."I snorted,slowly letting my hoof off of her neck."Now stand up!"I commanded.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:50 pm

i wonder if that was it the last thing i would see,no i said to my self,i can serive i opened my eyes and looked at the meadow aging for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:51 pm

Nikey~

"Stand Up."I bellowed,my ears flattened against my skull in rage.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:54 pm

i stood up scared but i would lisen if i wanted to live,i did not look at you at all i stood thare my instnics yelling at me to run but i gust stared at the gorges meadow i couldent take my eyes off it it was calling me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:56 pm

Nikey~

I walked over to her rump and shoved her tail out of the way.I reared up and landed on her hard,putting all of my weight of her.My tool soon found her hole and I began to thrust into her hard and roughly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:58 pm

i felt it the meadow pulling me like gravity i tyred not move but the meadow,the meadow i said starring at it,its gorgeous.

Last edited by wild one on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:03 pm

i hardly noticed him till my lags were shacking i looked down at them then sated to claps but i mange to stand the meadow i said staring at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:12 pm

(see u latter)my eyes could not move away from the meadow the meadow seamed to calm me from my fears,i said aging the meadow i fell .i got up aging and stared at the meadow and said its calling me my eyes widen as i stared at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:44 am

i felt like i had energy and wanted him off so bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:37 am

i stared to paw the ground,i could no lager keep my energy in then said GET OFF NOW,i hurt and so wanted to get away my instincts keep yelling at me to run,GET OFF!i keep pawing the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Nikey~

After my job was done;to spread my genes into this world I dismounted.I nipped her rump harshly,she pawed with a ridgid stiff leg at her flank."Your mine now..mare"I sneered.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:00 pm

i did not listen i gust ran to the meadow i looked at it as i was gust above it,it was more of a valley i ran down the Manton like fool and i slid lathing for a moment i got up the i got down and roald on flowers the valley was covered with them i bucked and kicked and played then layed down in a small patch of grass i ate some flowers and ladyed there and smelled them,i put my muzzle in the air and breathed in there nice smell i under a weeping willow tree i stood up got a drink of water i eave fregot you were there i laid back down under the willow in the grass and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Nikey~

I charged after her and since she was lying down I could easily pin her against the earth.I pressed my hoof down on a soft spot in her neck cutting off all air."Do that again,I dare you to."I sneered.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:29 pm

i looked up with fear in my eyes sorry,in my mind i said it differently sorry gosh but knew not to say gosh out loud so i dident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Nikey~

I lifted my hoof from her neck..blood was on my hoof.Now she had my mark..a hoof imprint on her neck which symbolized she was MINE.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:58 pm

ow i said what was that for i new i went over the line then said sorry i should watch what i say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Nikey~

"And you actions."I sneered,letting her up and shaking my head..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next